1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lopez8173. Show lopez8173's posts

Re: The Rusty name collection.

In response to TravisBean's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I suspect our resident imbecile is at least a contender for the Guinness Book regarding being banned from a board. Who gets banned 30 times and keeps coming back?

We need to try and chronicle this astonishing achievement as best we can. Dig deep into those memory banks if you can and let's compile the best list we can so when he gets banned another 30 times we won't have to dig deeper into the multitude of bad recollections.

His fake account names don't count.

1. TravisBean

2. DeadAhead2

3. DeadAhead

4. Bunker Spreckles

5. Clifford was here.

6. BassFishing2

7. BassFishing

8. Harvey-Wallbanger

9. NedNiederlander

10. BassFishing2

11. BassFishing

12. BBReigns

13. Wolf76

14. RussGriswold2

15. RussGriswold

16. RidingWithTheKing2

17. RidingWithTheKing

18. GusMooney

19. Neal Page

20. RockScully

21. Dusty Bottoms

(I updated the names. Will do as information comes in.)

[/QUOTE]

Bawahaha! The guy has been banned 21 times?? My Lord! This is priceless! How could a guy with a 151 IQ be dumb enough to get banned that many times?

Now if someone could only find out how many times he posted under each name...that would be interesting.

[/QUOTE]

Umm, it has nothing to do with "figuring it out". I consider it showing up the disingenous rules here and the moron behavior of the mods who can't uphold their rules evenly.

Every time I get banned, it proves I am correct.

I know for a fact I am 100 times more intelligent than yourself after reading your 12 year old boy brain development in here for so many years.

There is no salary cap, Bob Kraft is cheap, BB sucks and you pine for the Victor Kiam/Rod Rust years because you're a flippin' moron who teaches Home Ec at some hack school somwhere outside Boston. lol

[/QUOTE]

Ummm maybe you should stick to flippin birds because it seems to release you from your delusion state from time to time   because in reality your whole pattern of thinking is unfortunately a bit far off or on the demented side of things  my old friend so it just might help if you go see doctor demento for starts LOL.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I suspect our resident imbecile is at least a contender for the Guinness Book regarding being banned from a board. Who gets banned 30 times and keeps coming back?

We need to try and chronicle this astonishing achievement as best we can. Dig deep into those memory banks if you can and let's compile the best list we can so when he gets banned another 30 times we won't have to dig deeper into the multitude of bad recollections.

1. TravisBean

2. DeadAhead2

3. DeadAhead

4. Bunker Spreckles

5. Clifford was here.

6. BassFishing2

7. BassFishing

8. Harvey-Wallbanger

9. NedNiederlander

10. BassFishing2

11. BassFishing

12. BBReigns

13. Wolf76

14. RussGriswold2

15. RussGriswold

16. RidingWithTheKing2

17. RidingWithTheKing

18. GusMooney

19. Neal Page

20. RockScully

21. Dusty Bottoms

[/QUOTE]

Bawahaha! The guy has been banned 21 times?? My Lord! This is priceless! How could a guy with a 151 IQ be dumb enough to get banned that many times?

Now if someone could only find out how many times he posted under each name...that would be interesting.

[/QUOTE]

+10

[/QUOTE]

That is well beyond pathetic.  Bustchise could be everyone Queen Bean claims and still not have half that many.  Question is, how would it be feasible to have all those and do ANYTHING at all other than be the forum idiot on BDC.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Bean , thats weird cause 42and46 apropos of nothing jus mentioned the Crowes today

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bean , thats weird cause 42and46 apropos of nothing jus mentioned the Crowes today

[/QUOTE]

he knows why

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Bradysgirlforreal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I've been on this board for awhile and have no problem with him or anyone else for that matter -all comments are welcome-now the childish back and forth seems ridiculous at times-but it is the dead part of the NFL year excluding the draft -it seems some posters enjoy it-nothing personal to me--I also think Rusty is a big Pats fan and enjoys posting  -for all we know the guy is crippled and this is his one enjoyment-so who cares Post away!

[/QUOTE]

The TURD disrespects  anyone who disagrees with him. THAT is patently obvious and being PATS fan doesn't mitigate his actions!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

bump

[/QUOTE]

bump

[/QUOTE]

are you bumping your own thread?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yes, he bumps his own comments asking if Bean is rusty when we know it is.

pretty pathetic

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

1. TravisBean

2. DeadAhead2

3. DeadAhead

4. Bunker Spreckles

5. Clifford was here.

6. BassFishing2

7. BassFishing

8. Harvey-Wallbanger

9. NedNiederlander

10. BassFishing2

11. BassFishing

12. BBReigns

13. Wolf76

14. RussGriswold2

15. RussGriswold

16. RidingWithTheKing2

17. RidingWithTheKing

18. GusMooney

19. Neal Page

20. RockScully

21. Dusty Bottoms

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

wow! 21...he is even a bigger loser than I thought

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to DanishPastry's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty is here to stay, like it or not. By starting threads like these, the only thing you show the board is how deep under your skin he really is.

[/QUOTE]

I have had the imbecile on ignore for months. I simply was curious to chronicle the plethora of names he has used. That doesn't constitute him being under my skin. He's far too stupid and dishonest to have achieved that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

1. TravisBean

2. DeadAhead2

3. DeadAhead

4. Bunker Spreckles

5. Clifford was here.

6. BassFishing2

7. BassFishing

8. Harvey-Wallbanger

9. NedNiederlander

10. BassFishing2

11. BassFishing

12. BBReigns

13. Wolf76

14. RussGriswold2

15. RussGriswold

16. RidingWithTheKing2

17. RidingWithTheKing

18. GusMooney

19. Neal Page

20. RockScully

21. Dusty Bottoms

[/QUOTE]

Rusty has a collection of names and Babe has a collection of 'I am quitting this site permently' posts. Both are cut from the same cloth. Posting here is all about ego feeding not about football and the Pats. But at least Rusty is actually a Pats fan. Babe on the other hand has admitted he/she is a 'I follow the Pats because Brady is cute' phony fan and will pick up another team with a cute QB when Brady is retired.

[/QUOTE]

Ya, Didn't you retire to move on to bigger better places where mature posters, post to talk Pats?  You get kicked out?  LOL

[/QUOTE]

Yes he did. They must have figured out that he is worthless there too.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to DanishPastry's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The obsession with Rusty is out of hand. I get the ongoing feud that has been going on ever since SB46, after which Rusty went into anti-Brady mode. But there have been times last season where there were several threads on the first page alone dedicated to Rusty-bashing.

I didn't like the anti-Babe thread from last week or whenever it was, and I don't like the anti-Rusty threads.

If you get offended by him, take the high road.

And I'm not defending his name-calling, and certainly don't agree with the view that Brady is keeping this team back. But whenever you get into a flame-war you lose credibility, even if you make an otherwise good point. That goes for Rusty as it goes for the rest of us.

Rusty is here to stay, like it or not. By starting threads like these, the only thing you show the board is how deep under your skin he really is.

[/QUOTE]

Babe considers him/herself to be the king/queen of this board. Rusty doesn't bow and Babe can't take people who refuse to acknowledge his/her perfection.

[/QUOTE]

Well. I believe that is more descriptive of you BBF, Rusty.

Hell, he even calls himself the king, just so you know.

If, you don't agree, OFF With Your Head.

Ha, It even threatens to call the cops or CPS on folks that don't agree with his s hit (and yes, that's exactly what it is...BS LIES) proclaiming that they are unfit to parent.!!!!

What a dope?  Are you him?  I refuse to believe any SANE person would condone that crap.

[/QUOTE]

Rusty is a moron. glenr is a moron. Nothing further needs knowing regarding the matter.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to OnlyDaTruth's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]
    Who knows, he is just a troll who sides with Rusty. This doesn't look invisible to me. Leon the Jets troll always sides with Babe's relentless BB/Kraft attacks. I don't see anyone holding that against him/her.

[/QUOTE]

I don't even read leon's stuff.  I rarely even see him around here until 1-2 weeks before a Patriots-Jets game.

[/QUOTE]

glenr is out to lunch. He recently posted a disheveled attack thread and couldn't even get my history right. I don't attack Kraft  as an owner or BB as a head coach. I have called out Brady when he has bad games, and there are plenty of players I have not been critical of. The guy has a whole hardware store's worth of screws loose. I wouldn't even know he existed at this juncture if people didn't quote his stupidity. Reading a word he says is a worthless exercise.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to RustyTheToeJammer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

1. TravisBean

2. DeadAhead2

3. DeadAhead

4. Bunker Spreckles

5. Clifford was here.

6. BassFishing2

7. BassFishing

8. Harvey-Wallbanger

9. NedNiederlander

10. BassFishing2

11. BassFishing

12. BBReigns

13. Wolf76

14. RussGriswold2

15. RussGriswold

16. RidingWithTheKing2

17. RidingWithTheKing

18. GusMooney

19. Neal Page

20. RockScully

21. Dusty Bottoms

[/QUOTE]

You people need to get a life or something I mean your obsession is beyond ridiculous.Yell

[/QUOTE]

What obsession? I simply asked what names Rusty has used due to his dozens of times being banned.

I'm not arguing about Rusty. He's a lying moron and anybody who thinks differently is a lying moron, or is unfamiliar with him. There is no debate.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]
    TFB.. Totally agree and that is what I meant when I said he stays true to his pattern.  In spite of all the banishments, he comes back like weeds.

[/QUOTE]

True, he is a consistent liar.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

1. TravisBean

2. DeadAhead2

3. DeadAhead

4. Bunker Spreckles

5. Clifford was here.

6. BassFishing2

7. BassFishing

8. Harvey-Wallbanger

9. NedNiederlander

10. BassFishing2

11. BassFishing

12. BBReigns

13. Wolf76

14. RussGriswold2

15. RussGriswold

16. RidingWithTheKing2

17. RidingWithTheKing

18. GusMooney

19. Neal Page

20. RockScully

21. Dusty Bottoms

[/QUOTE]

Bawahaha! The guy has been banned 21 times??

[/QUOTE]-

Oh, I'm sure it is more than that. I suspect he has cracked the formidable 30 barrier.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to TravisBean's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

1. TravisBean

2. DeadAhead2

3. DeadAhead

4. Bunker Spreckles

5. Clifford was here.

6. BassFishing2

7. BassFishing

8. Harvey-Wallbanger

9. NedNiederlander

10. BassFishing2

11. BassFishing

12. BBReigns

13. Wolf76

14. RussGriswold2

15. RussGriswold

16. RidingWithTheKing2

17. RidingWithTheKing

18. GusMooney

19. Neal Page

20. RockScully

21. Dusty Bottoms

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+10

[/QUOTE]

That is well beyond pathetic.  Bustchise could be everyone Queen Bean claims and still not have half that many.  Question is, how would it be feasible to have all those and do ANYTHING at all other than be the forum idiot on BDC.

[/QUOTE]

Umm, you are Bustchise.  Do you really think this game you play can carry on?

[/QUOTE]

Travis Bean....Are you the TURD aka Deadhead aka Rusty ?????

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

1. TravisBean

2. DeadAhead2

3. DeadAhead

4. Bunker Spreckles

5. Clifford was here.

6. BassFishing2

7. BassFishing

8. Harvey-Wallbanger

9. NedNiederlander

10. BassFishing2

11. BassFishing

12. BBReigns

13. Wolf76

14. RussGriswold2

15. RussGriswold

16. RidingWithTheKing2

17. RidingWithTheKing

18. GusMooney

19. Neal Page

20. RockScully

21. Dusty Bottoms

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

wow! 21...he is even a bigger loser than I thought

[/QUOTE]

+10

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to RustyTheToeJammer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

1. TravisBean

2. DeadAhead2

3. DeadAhead

4. Bunker Spreckles

5. Clifford was here.

6. BassFishing2

7. BassFishing

8. Harvey-Wallbanger

9. NedNiederlander

10. BassFishing2

11. BassFishing

12. BBReigns

13. Wolf76

14. RussGriswold2

15. RussGriswold

16. RidingWithTheKing2

17. RidingWithTheKing

18. GusMooney

19. Neal Page

20. RockScully

21. Dusty Bottoms

[/QUOTE]

You people need to get a life or something I mean your obsession is beyond ridiculous.Yell

[/QUOTE]

What obsession? I simply asked what names Rusty has used due to his dozens of times being banned.

I'm not arguing about Rusty. He's a lying moron and anybody who thinks differently is a lying moron, or is unfamiliar with him. There is no debate.

[/QUOTE]

+10

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

pretty pathetic

[/QUOTE]

and u "defending" rusty is pathetic

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Bean, aware of most of the venues, but have only been to the Carolina Theater.  Like some country, though not most of the current Nashville stuff.  Funny thing is I was in Nashville this summer, and heard all kinds of great music, on the cheap, by people who will probably never make it.  Even the Bluebird was relatively inexpensive, and showcased  a bunch of young, talented unknowns the night we were there. Anyhow I'm not as musically aware as maybe I once was, so when I look at  this months shows at the Cradle I only recognize one name, not counting a couple of old guys from the Zombies who are probably pushing into my age group. And yeah, Leon Russerll was an old fav, although I liked Joe Cocker better until I got sick of him.  Heard another great from that period , recently, Frankie Miller who I guess is unwell, if still living

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to billge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bean, aware of most of the venues, but have only been to the Carolina Theater.  Like some country, though not most of the current Nashville stuff.  Funny thing is I was in Nashville this summer, and heard all kinds of great music, on the cheap, by people who will probably never make it.  Even the Bluebird was relatively inexpensive, and showcased  a bunch of young, talented unknowns the night we were there. Anyhow I'm not as musically aware as maybe I once was, so when I look at  this months shows at the Cradle I only recognize one name, not counting a couple of old guys from the Zombies who are probably pushing into my age group. And yeah, Leon Russerll was an old fav, although I liked Joe Cocker better until I got sick of him.  Heard another great from that period , recently, Frankie Miller who I guess is unwell, if still living

[/QUOTE]

The Bluebird is free on Sunday. First come, first serve. Parking is limited; even on Sundays.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Yeah, I was there on Sunday, and it was free, but I think there was like a two drink minimum. We were lucky, because of a seating problem, we sat up by the end of the bar for the first session, which was three long time Nashville singer song writers followed by two lady song writers.  Then we got moved over to the tables for the second part which was eight or ten, for the most part, younger performers,  who with a couple of exceptions were quite good.  I think I saw on the website or somewhere, that Sundays will be two separate shows now.  We saw a free show in the park wih Gregory Allen Isako, Green River Ordinance, Shannon  Labrie and others.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

pretty pathetic

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Rusty The Toe Jammer  aka TURD aka Travis Bean ?????

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]
    Who knows, he is just a troll who sides with Rusty. This doesn't look invisible to me. Leon the Jets troll always sides with Babe's relentless BB/Kraft attacks. I don't see anyone holding that against him/her.

I don't even read leon's stuff.  I rarely even see him around here until 1-2 weeks before a Patriots-Jets game.

[/QUOTE]

glenr is out to lunch. He recently posted a disheveled attack thread and couldn't even get my history right. I don't attack Kraft  as an owner or BB as a head coach. I have called out Brady when he has bad games, and there are plenty of players I have not been critical of. The guy has a whole hardware store's worth of screws loose. I wouldn't even know he existed at this juncture if people didn't quote his stupidity. Reading a word he says is a worthless exercise.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm out to lunch says genius Babe who thinks the play action isn't nesessary and who has permently quit this board how many times now?

Baby when are you going to man (or woman) up and admit that you're a clueless twit who only follows the Pats because you think Brady is cute.

You a delusional piece of crap and rather pathetic liar who hides behind the internet.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

pretty pathetic

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It is rather sad.