The Rusty name collection.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Re: The Rusty name collection.

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty The Toe Jammer  aka TURD aka Travis Bean ?????

[/QUOTE]

bump

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to OnlyDaTruth's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bradysgirlforreal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

are you bumping your own thread?

[/QUOTE]

yes, he bumps his own comments asking if Bean is rusty when we know it is.

pretty pathetic

[/QUOTE]

and u "defending" rusty is pathetic

[/QUOTE]

+1

[/QUOTE]

not necessarily defending rusty. just find it really annoying he keeps asking when we all know who rusty's new name is the moment he types

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

[QUOTE]

not necessarily defending rusty. just find it really annoying he keeps asking when we all know who rusty's new name is the moment he types

[/QUOTE]

why is it annoying?  what difference does it make to you what other posters ask Rusty?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I suspect our resident imbecile is at least a contender for the Guinness Book regarding being banned from a board. Who gets banned 30 times and keeps coming back?

We need to try and chronicle this astonishing achievement as best we can. Dig deep into those memory banks if you can and let's compile the best list we can so when he gets banned another 30 times we won't have to dig deeper into the multitude of bad recollections.

His fake account names don't count.

1. TravisBean

2. DeadAhead2

3. DeadAhead

4. Bunker Spreckles

5. Clifford was here.

6. BassFishing2

7. BassFishing

8. Harvey-Wallbanger

9. NedNiederlander

10. BassFishing2

11. BassFishing

12. BBReigns

13. Wolf76

14. RussGriswold2

15. RussGriswold

16. RidingWithTheKing2

17. RidingWithTheKing

18. GusMooney

19. Neal Page

20. RockScully

21. Dusty Bottoms

(I updated the names. Will do as information comes in.)

[/QUOTE]

Bawahaha! The guy has been banned 21 times??

[/QUOTE]-

[/QUOTE]

I've beaten that man so badly under so many of his nutjob names, I almost feel bad. I've even kicked his pet monkey Mellymel..

I own TravisBean.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I suspect our resident imbecile is at least a contender for the Guinness Book regarding being banned from a board. Who gets banned 30 times and keeps coming back?

We need to try and chronicle this astonishing achievement as best we can. Dig deep into those memory banks if you can and let's compile the best list we can so when he gets banned another 30 times we won't have to dig deeper into the multitude of bad recollections.

His fake account names don't count.

1. TravisBean

2. DeadAhead2

3. DeadAhead

4. Bunker Spreckles

5. Clifford was here.

6. BassFishing2

7. BassFishing

8. Harvey-Wallbanger

9. NedNiederlander

10. BassFishing2

11. BassFishing

12. BBReigns

13. Wolf76

14. RussGriswold2

15. RussGriswold

16. RidingWithTheKing2

17. RidingWithTheKing

18. GusMooney

19. Neal Page

20. RockScully

21. Dusty Bottoms

(I updated the names. Will do as information comes in.)

[/QUOTE]

Bawahaha! The guy has been banned 21 times??

[/QUOTE]-

[/QUOTE]

I've beaten that man so badly under so many of his nutjob names, I almost feel bad. I've even kicked his pet monkey Mellymel..

I own TravisBean.

[/QUOTE]

+10

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

pretty pathetic

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The focus was on someone bumping their thread, not once but twice, not about defending Rusty? I for one don't reall get the whole Rusty thing-it detracts from real content about the Pats-but then some people seem to crave drama in their life?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

In response to TravisBean's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]
    Who knows, he is just a troll who sides with Rusty. This doesn't look invisible to me. Leon the Jets troll always sides with Babe's relentless BB/Kraft attacks. I don't see anyone holding that against him/her.

[/QUOTE]

I don't even read leon's stuff.  I rarely even see him around here until 1-2 weeks before a Patriots-Jets game.

[/QUOTE]

glenr is out to lunch. He recently posted a disheveled attack thread and couldn't even get my history right. I don't attack Kraft  as an owner or BB as a head coach. I have called out Brady when he has bad games, and there are plenty of players I have not been critical of. The guy has a whole hardware store's worth of screws loose. I wouldn't even know he existed at this juncture if people didn't quote his stupidity. Reading a word he says is a worthless exercise.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm out to lunch says genius Babe who thinks the play action isn't nesessary and who has permently quit this board how many times now?

Baby when are you going to man (or woman) up and admit that you're a clueless twit who only follows the Pats because you think Brady is cute.

You a delusional piece of crap and rather pathetic liar who hides behind the internet.

[/QUOTE]

LOL

If he had done this years ago, the board would be 1000 times better. He is literally Frankie Fitts and I'd bet money ol Babe has never even seen American Beauty before.

How many times a day do you think Babe whacks it down to Brady's photos in tights or the one with him laying outside in the Sanchez headband?

lmao

[/QUOTE]

Dude you really must take a look at yourself after re-reading your last sentence in your post-something is seriously wrong here, for a grown man to write things like this? Stick with the football stuff otherwise you come across as needeing mental help-crossing lines attacking others with rude and sexual comments is a problem dude?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]
    Who knows, he is just a troll who sides with Rusty. This doesn't look invisible to me. Leon the Jets troll always sides with Babe's relentless BB/Kraft attacks. I don't see anyone holding that against him/her.

[/QUOTE]

I don't even read leon's stuff.  I rarely even see him around here until 1-2 weeks before a Patriots-Jets game.

[/QUOTE]

glenr is out to lunch. He recently posted a disheveled attack thread and couldn't even get my history right. I don't attack Kraft  as an owner or BB as a head coach. I have called out Brady when he has bad games, and there are plenty of players I have not been critical of. The guy has a whole hardware store's worth of screws loose. I wouldn't even know he existed at this juncture if people didn't quote his stupidity. Reading a word he says is a worthless exercise.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm out to lunch says genius Babe who thinks the play action isn't nesessary and who has permently quit this board how many times now?

Baby when are you going to man (or woman) up and admit that you're a clueless twit who only follows the Pats because you think Brady is cute.

You a delusional piece of crap and rather pathetic liar who hides behind the internet.

[/QUOTE]

LOL

If he had done this years ago, the board would be 1000 times better. He is literally Frankie Fitts and I'd bet money ol Babe has never even seen American Beauty before.

How many times a day do you think Babe whacks it down to Brady's photos in tights or the one with him laying outside in the Sanchez headband?

lmao

[/QUOTE]

Dude you really must take a look at yourself after re-reading your last sentence in your post-something is seriously wrong here, for a grown man to write things like this? Stick with the football stuff otherwise you come across as needeing mental help-crossing lines attacking others with rude and sexual comments is a problem dude?

[/QUOTE]

Ah ....Maybe the dawn is coming.

Travis Bean aka Deadhead aka Rusty is a despicable Turd with no redeeming qualities and should be banned from this Board.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL

lmao

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

There you have it, from the moronic liar Rusty, in a thread about how many times he has needed a new name because the mods have banned him. But he thinks the board would be 1000 times better with somebody else gone. LMAO@his delusion. Obviously we are dealing with a mental case. Of course, he needs mental help.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL

lmao

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

There you have it, from the moronic liar Rusty, in a thread about how many times he has needed a new name because the mods have banned him. But he thinks the board would be 1000 times better with somebody else gone. LMAO@his delusion. Obviously we are dealing with a mental case. Of course, he needs mental help.

[/QUOTE

you do too you are so obsessed with him and your name calling of him-imbecile, moronic, delusional, mental, is just as bad as his ravings  you've become a bully that wants to keep the this going  just stop!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

pretty pathetic

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The focus was on someone bumping their thread, not once but twice, not about defending Rusty? I for one don't reall get the whole Rusty thing-it detracts from real content about the Pats-but then some people seem to crave drama in their life?

[/QUOTE]

well, there are one or two people who try to stick up for Rusty.  Since the posts are addressed to Rusty, what difference does it make to Joe?  Rusty repeats the same thing over and over again.   And then there's that one poster who happens to post the same stupid pictures over and over again.  Coincidently, Joe and the picture poster are one of the few who don't seem to feel that Rusty should be accountable for his own actions. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

you do too you are so obsessed with him and your name calling of him-imbecile, moronic, delusional, mental, is just as bad as his ravings  you've become a bully that wants to keep the this going  just stop!!

Oh dry up you silly little twit. He is clearly an imbecile, liar and mental deficient. Are you really this dense? He's been banned at least 21 times! I'm going to have to ignore you now, as I do to all fools, and as I do to Rusty.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Babe has the quickest trigger ever.

takes no chit

gotta like it

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

I think this whole thread is getting a little RUSTY, how bout getting back to football.unless u are into RUSTY BALL$

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to DonHa's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think this whole thread is getting a little RUSTY, how bout getting back to football.unless u are into RUSTY BALL$

[/QUOTE]

How about you simply not participating in this thread if you don't like it? Or do you feel compelled to demand others do as you like?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL

lmao

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

[/QUOTE]

That is your opinion which is NOT shared  by the vast majority on this Board!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

pretty pathetic

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

well, there are one or two people who try to stick up for Rusty.  Since the posts are addressed to Rusty, what difference does it make to Joe?  Rusty repeats the same thing over and over again.   And then there's that one poster who happens to post the same stupid pictures over and over again.  Coincidently, Joe and the picture poster are one of the few who don't seem to feel that Rusty should be accountable for his own actions. 

[/QUOTE]

+1

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh dry up you silly little twit. He is clearly an imbecile, liar and mental deficient. Are you really this dense? He's been banned at least 21 times!I'm going to have to ignore you now, as I do to all fools, and as I do to Rusty.

[/QUOTE]

That is the style Babe!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]

Oh dry up you silly little twit. He is clearly an imbecile, liar and mental deficient. Are you really this dense? He's been banned at least 21 times!I'm going to have to ignore you now, as I do to all fools, and as I do to Rusty.

[/QUOTE]

YOU HAVE RUSTY ON IGNORE!??!!    Now i'm little and a twit because I called you out  I think you are a bored old f a r t who has nothing better to do in his retirement than stir up trouble on this board.  YES he's been banned 21 times and everytime you post some damn headline with his name on it.  I think you and Rusty are the same person.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]

Babe has the quickest trigger ever.

takes no chit

gotta like it

[/QUOTE]

I certainly hope you don't think insulting other people is clever or quick. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

YOU HAVE RUSTY ON IGNORE!??!!    Now i'm little and a twit because I called you out  I think you are a bored old f a r t who has nothing better to do in his retirement than stir up trouble on this board.  YES he's been banned 21 times and everytime you post some damn headline with his name on it.  I think you and Rusty are the person.

[/QUOTE]

He's here all season long, posting, interacting and contributing.  You barely post yet have gotten on a Clydesdale here.  Who's the bored one stiring up trouble?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL

lmao

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He hasn't used one of his more common references lately...that of Jeffrey Dahmer...you know the pedophile cannabilistic nut job. But I'm sure it will come out soon.

"tears"