The search for the Holy Grail.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: The search for the Holy Grail.

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:

Yaaawwn.  Who was that other bust who beat Peyton and Brady in the same post season and has more playoff wins than either since he's been in the league?  Riiiight, he's the only one.

Right be proud of those wildcard round wins.  Too bad he sucks too much sack to ever get a bye.  The numbers speak for themselves.  Never completed more than 57+% of his passes.  Never averaged more than 7 yards per attempt.  More INTs than TDs.  Leads the league in turnovers.  Never had a QB rating above 80.  Got benched for sucking so badly this season.  Enjoy not winning the division again next year.  I can't wait to see you spin it when he is released.  LMAO @ U.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

LMAO @ U.  Look who is deflecting now.  Sanchez is garbage.  He has always been garbage.  Brady has been to a SB.  Sanchez hasn't sniffed one.  So enjoy your wild card wins.  Tell me Phatty what is the Jets' record going to be this year.  I'd like to get you on record just so I can laugh at it when the season is over and your scrub team is sitting on the couch yet again.  LMAO @ U.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Phatty care to explain why you went missing for months after the Thanksgiving game?

Were you one of the guys in this video?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4xGGgz5TcI

LMAO @ U.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Hey gang! Leons here! Who needs a spanking??

Brady and Sanchez don't belong in the same sentence together. Brady used to be great but as we have all witnessed,the beginning of the end of a stellar career is upon us.

Sorry TFB and Babe but old Leon just calls them likes he sees them. I'm not blinded by any sort of weird man crush over the guy. We all get old...even Tom Brady.

So my horribly accented neighbors from the North...How's the weather up there?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

And now you call me Rusty.  LMAO @ U.  I have argued with Rusty more than a lot of people on this board troll.  You are the one deflecting from the fact that Sanchez is garbage.  Tell me troll.  What record is he going to lead New Jersey to this year?  Why don't you actually put it out there?  Back up your tough talk.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Sanchez is garbage and Tom Brady is old.Nuff said lets move on now ...shall we ladies-Reading your posts I can only think of one sentence."Give it a rest you two ninnies!"

So moving on.....How is Gronk doing in rehab?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Not much talent?

Here is where their starters in the secondary have been picked since 2007:

Merriweather #24
    Chung #34
    Butler #41
    McCourty #27

And you wonder why people call people like yourself, irrational?

Do trolls and irrationals ever make sense? It'd be fine if their premise actually had somethinig remotely normal behind it, but there never is anything.

^^^^^^ Nothing but a LIAR and an IDIOT. Proof positive right there.

This twerp tries to lie his way out of it every time when people call him out on saying these suckball players are good. Here he touts 4 stiffs who are suspect to downright bust draft picks. LMAO@Rustytroll

Good find Pezz!

How is anything that was written "a lie"? lol

All of those players were picked right where they were slotted to go in those drafts. In those drafts, those players represented talented NCAA prospects. Some were average here, one was a bust and one is a very good young player after being All Pro as a rookie in 2010.

This is what I mean.  You're all irrational.  You will do anything to find the NCAA prospect on D who didn't morph into Deion Sanders, Mike Haynes or Ed Reed to mask Brady's awful postseason performances since 2007.  You lost.   Pretending BB needed to draft future HOF players with every pick to replace the borderline HOF caliber players he lost is irrational.

Not every draft pick is going to be a star.  

We've been over this.  PCMIV posted Ozzie Newsome's picks in recent years for context and its as bad or worse as BB's yields. 

It's embarrassing that a small few here think they're a better coach or GM than BB.  Take your middle aged and elderly anger to a community center and take up cannasta or something.

You tout these stiffs as talent junior. That's lying because their talent sucks since three of them were/will not retained within their rookie contract and the other is a very suspect 1st round pick.

"Not much talent?

Merriweather #24
    Chung #34
    Butler #41
    McCourty #27"

You can't even admit your spin when you're caught red handed.

remember babe: mccourty is better than revis!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Queenie, you're so pathetic.  Look back at what this post is about.  Is it about Sanchez?  If you want to talk about all of Sanchez' playoff success, start a new post.  It's just that easy. I mean, I understand you don't want to talk about the failures of BB and the patsie defense, but really, this is a patsie board.  Get it together.

This post isn't about anything you've said either troll.  It was a thread that was literally designed for Rusty and Babe to argue ad nauseum.  I'm glad to see that you've stopped arguing on substance.  You have lost.  Sanchez is bad.  Every personnel man in the NFL knows it.  Every fan (except you) knows it.  Hell even Leon knows it.  Learn the game.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Yeah, see, it was.  Up until you thought that there was some connection between the patsies bad D and Sancehz cap #. 

Sure it was troll.  I was simply educating you on what a bust is and what a bust isn't.  You are clearly confused.  As I said earlier even Leon recognizes Sanchez is bad.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts