The search for the Holy Grail.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: The search for the Holy Grail.

In response to LessPhatRex's comment:

Oh, Wikipedia, that's so cute, Quennie. Learn the game? Yeah, not sure that applies here.  PFWA is the only legitimate All-Pro team.  Yahoo.com All-Pro team isn't really accepted as a milestone.

Again with the claims that I'm Rusty.  You are hilariously dumb.  McCourty was second team All-Pro according to AP.  That is an accepted one genius.  As I said before learn the game.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

The AP? How was he rated on AOL?  How about USA Today? Bwa ha ha hahah aha.

The worst pass defense in the NFL and all you can do was claim McCourty was an AP All-Pro?  That's hilarious!

Claim?  He WAS an All-Pro.  Whether you like it or not the Associated Press All-Pro team is a legitimate one that is often touted on places like nfl.com (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000125147/article/allpro-team-headlined-by-adrian-peterson-jj-watt) and is the one that people refer to when they talk about All-Pros.  You realize the AP votes on the awards like MVP right?  There are these pesky little things called facts that routinely get in the way of your idiotic proclamations on this board.  If half of what you said was true the Jets would have won a SB by now since every player they have is so great including their QB.  You were wrong and are too much of a b itch to admit it.  LMAO @ U.  Learn the game.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Nope, I said exactly that.  That PFWA is the only legimate messure.  The fact you are trying to use some list as an excuse for a bottom ranked defense is still hilarious. 

The AP team is the oldest of all of them and is the one that is officially recognized by the NFL.  In the same way as the AP MVP is the one that is officially recognized by the NFL.  Literally every award officially given out by the NFL is the AP version.  LMAO @ U.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

You two ninnies still going at it?

Give it a rest- We want to talk about the drunk kid ...Gronkowski!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:

You two ninnies still going at it?

Give it a rest- We want to talk about the drunk kid ...Gronkowski!

Leon why don't you explain to your fellow Jets troll that Sanchez sucks and that the awards given out by the AP are the ones officially recognized by the NFL.  Unfortunately he appears to be too stupid to comprehend these basic facts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Yeah he's right. Sanchez does s uck- I don't know anything about AP awrds nor do I care.

After what Sanchez pulled last year,and he was the worst that I have ever seen and I saw Bubby Brister play for the Jets,I don't how the Jets kept him.

Obviously his cap money BUT he really does s uck. Just another softie from the West Coast.

Name calling doesn't help anything pcm-I thought that we all agreed on that.That goes for everybody.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Hey Less- Sanchez just blows-he had a couple of good years but that's it.Did you watch him last year?I was embarrassed for him.

Phatty- You sound like a pats fan trying to tell us how good Brady currently is when we all know he is most definately NOT what he used to be.

Sanchez is bordering on Never Was.His mechanics are terrible,he's soft and the only redeeming quality that I saw out of him last year was how diligent he was on the sidelines with the clipboard.

If Sanchez had a set he would have thrown that clipboard at Fat Rex. USC=Soft Qb's

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to JRABBB's comment:

Phatty- You sound like a pats fan trying to tell us how good Brady currently is when we all know he is most definately NOT what he used to be.

This is tue. These days Brady is a sure thing for 30+ TDs. Used to be a 20+ guy when he was younger.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Mayo just isn't that good.  That about sums up the defense.  Wait.....he does lead the league, by far, in the Tackle ASSIST category which in turn pads his total tackle numbers.

15. This post has been removed.