THE SECRET TO BRADY'S & THE ORGANIZATION'S SUCCESS?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

THE SECRET TO BRADY'S & THE ORGANIZATION'S SUCCESS?

just heard on eei that brady has been wearing a special scuba type suit since '04 versus tennessee when the temperature dips low, even during practice. just another example y this ORGANIZATION is a WINNER! he is the ONLY one who wears it in the entire freakin league. its like this team covers every little detail that most other teams simply ignore or can't do. Y else are we such winners and will have tons of books out there one day on leadership and organizing goals? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from baseball4life93. Show baseball4life93's posts

Re: THE SECRET TO BRADY'S COLD WEATHER SUCCESS!

well.. if you were watching lastnight you also would have noticed the type of ball he uses that they showed us during a time out. they compared it to the ball that jay cutler used.. Cutlers was newer and still had that 'slick' feel.. bradys was old and warn out.. ( makes for a better grip) ESPECIALLY in that kind of weather.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Have you ever thought that maybe the guy is just that damn good? The suit keeps him a bit warmer but other than that its not helping him make throws in gust down field.

Dude is just a straight up monster

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: THE SECRET TO BRADY'S COLD WEATHER SUCCESS!:
    [QUOTE]well.. if you were watching lastnight you also would have noticed the type of ball he uses that they showed us during a time out. they compared it to the ball that jay cutler used.. Cutlers was newer and still had that 'slick' feel.. bradys was old and warn out.. ( makes for a better grip) ESPECIALLY in that kind of weather.
    Posted by baseball4life93[/QUOTE]

The footballs are all new. Brady just rubs them down heavily before the game, whereas Cutler prefers not to.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from baseball4life93. Show baseball4life93's posts

agreed..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

Keeps him warm and dry. That mentioned it during the game last night.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Game balls are distributed by the referees and neither Cutler nor Brady determine which balls come into play. As for his all weather scuba diving suit keeping him warmer,I'm sure it does but it doesn't help him throw the ball into a 50 mile an hour wind. His career record in games played in temps below 40 degrees is an astonishing 32-4. He is simply wired differently than his counterparts or even his predecessor's. He's a cut above the norm and there is no explaining his uncanny ability too adjust,adapt and overcome almost every situation plausible in the game of football.The only guy to be able to stop Brady has been Bernard Pollard.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

[QUOTE]Have you ever thought that maybe the guy is just that damn good? The suit keeps him a bit warmer but other than that its not helping him make throws in gust down field. Dude is just a straight up monster
    Posted by Pancakespwn[/QUOTE]

Amen to that Bro! Dude is a beast! Especially after all the scouts said " He is too slow, lacks bulk and arm strength". He is an inspiration for all average Joes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Have you ever thought that maybe the guy is just that damn good? The suit keeps him a bit warmer but other than that its not helping him make throws in gust down field. Dude is just a straight up monster
    Posted by Pancakespwn[/QUOTE]great point.. what i was getting at with my post is how he, bel and team are constantly searching any and everywhere for every (mostly LEGAL) edge. thry leave no stone unturned. have you read about how they go about their food travel plans esp on the road? just amazing! this ORGANIZATION is a cut above!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

Re: THE SECRET TO BRADY'S & THE ORGANIZATION'S SUCCESS!

"Game balls are distributed by the referees and neither Cutler nor Brady determine which balls come into play."

It always amazes me the amount of people on this board that just want to tell somebody else he is wrong, regardless of whether or not they themselves know what the hell they are talking about. Say it convincingly enough and nobody will notice, right?

Quarterbacks have been allowed to "wear-in" their own game balls since Brady and Manning lobbied the league for it a few years ago.

Please go find a spelling error and give yourself another pat on the back.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

I guarantee he (i.e. Tom Brady) recently got (and is getting) bombarded with requests to try thrie products!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: THE SECRET TO BRADY'S COLD WEATHER SUCCESS! : The footballs are all new. Brady just rubs them down heavily before the game, whereas Cutler prefers not to.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

It kind of seemed like the announcers insinuated Cutlet was lazy for not rubbing down his balls.  Brady goes the extra mile and vigorously rubs his balls.  As I understand it you can't have staff rub your balls, so you have to do it yourself.  Then they said Cutlet doesn't rub his balls because he prefers the slick skin.  I don't know how anybody could prefer slick balls to rough balls, and furthermore I find it very hard to believe the other skill players prefer Cutlet's slick balls to Brady's rough balls.

As for the wetsuit it's just smart.  I do think it helps brady perform better in cold weather because there are less layers to worry about.  It's skin tight and very flexible.  He's good too.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Preparation and execution

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: THE SECRET TO BRADY'S COLD WEATHER SUCCESS! : It kind of seemed like the announcers insinuated Cutlet was lazy for not rubbing down his balls.  Brady goes the extra mile and vigorously rubs his balls.  As I understand it you can't have staff rub your balls, so you have to do it yourself.  Then they said Cutlet doesn't rub his balls because he prefers the slick skin.  I don't know how anybody could prefer slick balls to rough balls, and furthermore I find it very hard to believe the other skill players prefer Cutlet's slick balls to Brady's rough balls. As for the wetsuit it's just smart.  I do think it helps brady perform better in cold weather because there are less layers to worry about.  It's skin tight and very flexible.  He's good too.
    Posted by knightsailor[/QUOTE]
    only you sailor... slick balls, very hard, rough balls, rubs his balls,... lol, is jenn serger STILL available or OPEN for ball duty?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kesayo. Show kesayo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: THE SECRET TO BRADY'S COLD WEATHER SUCCESS! : Brady goes the extra mile and vigorously rubs his balls.  As I understand it you can't have staff rub your balls, so you have to do it yourself.  Then they said Cutlet doesn't rub his balls because he prefers the slick skin.  I don't know how anybody could prefer slick balls to rough balls, and furthermore I find it very hard to believe the other skill players prefer Cutlet's slick balls to Brady's rough balls.
    Posted by knightsailor[/QUOTE]
    Was I the only one turned on by this?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: THE SECRET TO BRADY'S COLD WEATHER SUCCESS! : only you sailor... slick balls, very hard, rough balls, rubs his balls,... lol, is jenn serger STILL available or OPEN for ball duty?
    Posted by KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

I hope my post didn't sexually harass anyone.  Inuendo is well on it's way to being illegal.

However, I have it on very good authority that Sterger did in fact rub Favre's balls frequently and willingly with wreckless wanton abandon.  Furthermore, there was a game that started a little late and Favre's balls had been rubbed so vigorously for so long that the skin was flaking off of them as he flung them to his tight end and wide receiver.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Re: THE SECRET TO BRADY'S & THE ORGANIZATION'S SUCCESS?

Well I have a problem, I rub my balls down, just like Tom. BUT, mine keep slipping out of my wife's hands!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: THE SECRET TO BRADY'S COLD WEATHER SUCCESS! : The footballs are all new. Brady just rubs them down heavily before the game, whereas Cutler prefers not to.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

I thought all the teams have an equipment guy that rubs up the new balls.

And no I'm not talking about that dream Leon/whodat/etc has about him and Rex.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: THE SECRET TO BRADY'S COLD WEATHER SUCCESS! : only you sailor... slick balls, very hard, rough balls, rubs his balls,... lol, is jenn serger STILL available or OPEN for ball duty?
    Posted by KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Those look as firm as a football. Couldn't even hide a tooth pick under them.