The Situation

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Re: The Situation

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to kelvana33's comment:

There you go Rusty. Same guy. Same girl.

Still think thats the loser from Jersey Shore?

There goes that theory of it takes one to know one.

Same Rusty. Biggest loser on these boards.

You're such an idiot.  I never said it literally was the Situation. It was a joke. The features looked like him, and knowing Bustchise is full of crap, it was a funny connection with Bustchise from New Jersey.

You're out of your league here, dummy. Bustchise has been doing stuff like this here for years.

You just embarrassed yourself, being played by him. Congrats!

Bwahahahahahahaha!

Backpedal much?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

You're such an idiot.  I never said it literally was the Situation. It was a joke. The features looked like him, and knowing Bustchise is full of crap, it was a funny connection with Bustchise from New Jersey.

You're out of your league here, dummy. Bustchise has been doing stuff like this here for years.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wow!

Exposed!

The only joke here is you Rusty.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

Still in tears!

See, this is how bad you are embarrassing yourself.  This picture you post is of a fake girl.  I posted pictures of my real girl.  This would be more like you who doesn't have a girl.

Bwahahahahahahahaha!

put a Patriots sweatshirt and a scowl on the face and that could be Russ and his blow-up BB doll

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

That chick is hot.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wow!

Exposed!

The only joke here is you Rusty.

He's also claiming the blondies, each one clearly different, to be the same girl.

bawhahah

How can you be this blind and stupid?  Then again, you're a big Canadiens fan and a troll.

Your denial is delicious!

Exposed.

I'm a Canadiens fan and a Jacobs loving homer.

Makes sense. In your crazy world I guess, because in that crazy hornets nest of head of yours Kessel plays for Team Canada and Rob Blake is American!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a loser.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

WOW!! WOW!!  Uncle Ricco has delivered!  Bravo Sir, Bravo!

What a humiliating thread for Rusty, lmao!!  I would say this is the most epic non football thread on the forum so far this year. 

Without a doubt, those are the same 2 people in all 3 pictures.  Rusty continues to be in denial and trying to get out of this humiliating "SITUATION" he got himself in.

Time to just admit it Rusty, take it like a man and move on, far away from this thread as you can get... otherwise, you will never live this one down!  LMAO!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

What a humiliating thread for Rusty, lmao!!  I would say this is the most epic non football thread on the forum so far this year. 

Without a doubt, those are the same 2 people in all 3 pictures.  Rusty continues to be in denial and trying to get out of this humiliating "SITUATION" he got himself in.

Time to just admit it Rusty, take it like a man and move on, far away from this thread as you can get... otherwise, you will never live this one down!  LMAO!

I concur. Dead head is looking like not only a loser and humiliated he also comes across as creepy for wanting to see this girls face. I shudder to think what he is doing on/with/to the picture. Gross. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

WOW. Rusty absolutely destroyed with no mercy. This is priceless!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Rico, bustify,pillpopper...all others dead head accuses of being bustchise....some time we should all take a picture of the tv  screen of our local news weather forecast and post them here At the same time. From what I gather one of you is from colorado, I'm from Maine...etc. would that satisfy the moron? Or maybe the front page of our local paper With date and maybe a patriots/ Red Sox hat in the pic to eliminate his excuse that we randomly found the pictures on the web. That would crush his little idiotic bustchise game. Where would that leave him? Shamed and disgraced. It would be just another nail in his pine box.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You're completely outnumbered here, just so you know. Trolls aligning does't mean you're right. It just means a few trolls are dumb and like to be together. lmao

You look foolish thinking those are all the same people, when it's clear each photo shows different people.

I'm outnumbered here? What are you talking about? You have lost control of yourself and looking like a complete fool.

I agree with anyone and everyone who thinks they are the same people in all 3 photos.  It doesn't matter if they are trolls or not.  That's not the point.  The point is are they the same 2 people in all 3 pictures.  Yes they are!  If I didn't think they were the same 2 people in all 3 pictures then I would be siding with you.  But you are wrong!!! LMAO!  Shocker!  You are wrong most the time and you do the same thing every time, you argue even when you are wrong.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

That says it all, Kel.

I thought the Tommy Kelly Fiasco was bad.  That was nothing compared to this decimation.

Months ago, people said Uncle Rico was a troll, a bad member etc and to be ignored.  I thought otherwise.  I'm happy I did.  Not only is the guy alright in my book, he's also the leader in the Take A Dump On Rusty's Credibility Award race.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

Deadhead on Valentines night having dinner and watching forum members posting times

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_6m91ZE21I

Deadhead forever alone.

Say hi to Rosie for us.

Rusty+Rosie

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Hey, where is Melly today?  Why haven't you brought him out yet?

LMAO!!  That video is very funny, yet disturbing.  Is Rusty an Asian man or something?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

You're completely outnumbered here, just so you know. Trolls aligning does't mean you're right. It just means a few trolls are dumb and like to be together. lmao

You look foolish thinking those are all the same people, when it's clear each photo shows different people.

I'm outnumbered here? What are you talking about? You have lost control of yourself and looking like a complete fool.

I agree with anyone and everyone who thinks they are the same people in all 3 photos.  It doesn't matter if they are trolls or not.  That's not the point.  The point is are they the same 2 people in all 3 pictures.  Yes they are!  If I didn't think they were the same 2 people in all 3 pictures then I would be siding with you.  But you are wrong!!! LMAO!  Shocker!  You are wrong most the time and you do the same thing every time, you argue even when you are wrong.  

Tfb12...I'm convinced if we all did an about face right this moment and said..." These are most certainly three different people" rusty would chime in within 5 minutes and say..."clearly only and idiot can't see that this is the same person in all three pics"

its a sign of mental illness and anguish.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Rusty give it up... for once your completely wrong.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:

For once?  You mean in the last five minutes?  Since his last post?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

That's because you're a moron. All 6 people are not the same people in each photo.

Finally, do you know how easy it is in this day and age to clip photos from the internet and just claim them as your own?

You're obtuse.

You have NAS and Kevlie desperately trying to get a leg back up, and that's it, alongside you.

You know when Mt Hurl sides with me and has a moment of honesty, you aren't right. lol

I disagree with you Rusty.  I even went back and looked at all 3 pictures again and no doubt those are the same 2 people in all 3 pictures.  I am pretty confident in my photo analyzing skills, lol!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to csylvia79's comment:

For once?  You mean in the last five minutes?  Since his last post?

LMAO! 

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts