The Situation

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: The Situation

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well, someone had to do it...Just the most hilarious mental breakdown I've ever witnessed on the internet and because it simply deserves its own thread:

Discuss the level of awkwardness and embarrassment of Bustchise (Uncle Rico) literally using a photo found on line of "The Situation" from Jersey Shore as one of his own life experiences:

well if this is true it doesn't come off too good

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

LOL 

GOT HIS AZZ HARD. 

#RODEHIM 

russ on a roll

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I don't think the guy in the pic is 5'11.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

gonna be honest I thought jersey shore was entertaining as hell to see them get trashed for a month and act stupid lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

LOL. Really? I've been away from this board for a while (minus a post here and there), and haven't really been reading many threads. What happened?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to AyyyBoston's comment:

LOL. Really? I've been away from this board for a while (minus a post here and there), and haven't really been reading many threads. What happened?

picture at the top w/ the blurred out stuff, Uncle Rico put it up claiming that is he and his GF on V-day night after getting out of the hotub.

he and rusty were both posting here on V-day night at 1:00am and Rico said he was with a girl. (where the pic is from)

so now rusty is grilling him hard

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Pats lost in the AFCCG and there isn't a meaningful game for six plus months.  We return here like zombies to the mall yet have nothing to discuss.

So we beat up The Rusty Trombone.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Pats lost in the AFCCG and there isn't a meaningful game for six plus months.  We return here like zombies to the mall yet have nothing to discuss.

So we beat up The Rusty Trombone.

[/QUOTE]

there's that also haha

so many threads have gone straight downhill

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

also Russ has been telling us how the Black Crowes are better than the Beatles, Caruso, Mozart...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

gonna be honest I thought jersey shore was entertaining as hell to see them get trashed for a month and act stupid lol

Dude, you need to get out. Just do it. I don't care how, get out.  Do not consider that entertaining.

It's a disaster. It's an example of inbreeding.

Literally just crash a party. Do anything! lmao

[/QUOTE]

Get out? what does that even mean? i get out bud

"lmao"

alright dude. everyone loved jersey shore in highschool. people being tards is entertainment. different generation

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

Low and behold..No one. He lifted a "Situation" from Jersey Shore photo and tried to pass it off as it being him.

Cannot be made up.

[/QUOTE]

How do you know that's the guy from Jersey Shore?  Do you study him so much that you recognize his arms and legs?

Why don't you find and post the original without the blurred faces?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

Dude, you need to get out. Just do it. I don't care how, get out.  Do not consider that entertaining.

It's a disaster. It's an example of inbreeding.

Literally just crash a party. Do anything! lmao

[/QUOTE]

This is coming from a guy who spends 14 hours a day posting lies on a message board while worrying about the cost of a Valentine's dinner and shopping for gifts for himself at pawn shops.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

Yeah after years of watching the Jersey Shore, that doesn't look like The Situation. I mean it's close but the head is throwing it off. And the girl doesn't match with the pic Mel posted.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Rusty Trombone, the short, fat balding Asian man who can't pick up chicks, has no friends and was with his sock puppet on Valentines day, once again is wrong.

The Situation?  Bwahahahaha!  The Situation for Rusty Trombone is he loses at life.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts