The Situation

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: The Situation

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to csylvia79's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty give it up... for once your completely wrong.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I always believe a Jets troll who has been for over 5 years creating board names and characters and now masquerading as a Pats lifting people's photos off the web to somehow show they are a diehard Pats fan out in the MTN time zone.

bawahaha

I am glad I know no Pats fans like you.  Pathetic.

Fans like you who post here is why Bustchise exists.

[/QUOTE]

But Rusty, you are the one who created this thread!

I can't believe you just wrote that.  You are out of your mind.  Uncle Ricco has totally made you lose you mind completely!  WOW!  Just Wow!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rico, bustify,pillpopper...all others dead head accuses of being bustchise....some time we should all take a picture of the tv  screen of our local news weather forecast and post them here At the same time. From what I gather one of you is from colorado, I'm from Maine...etc. would that satisfy the moron? Or maybe the front page of our local paper With date and maybe a patriots/ Red Sox hat in the pic to eliminate his excuse that we randomly found the pictures on the web. That would crush his little idiotic bustchise game. Where would that leave him? Shamed and disgraced. It would be just another nail in his pine box.

[/QUOTE]

I already posted a picture of my Brady and Mayo jerseys and a hat and a sweatshirt along with a note to the trombone and he ignored that post and still calls me bustchise so don't bother.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Bustchise exists because of you.  He doesn't troll this board.  He trolls you and you continue to feed him more than any other poster by far.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

This fight would have been stopped in all 50 states.  The guy is on the canvas, drooling and babbling incoherently.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I always believe a Jets troll who has been for over 5 years creating board names and characters and now masquerading as a Pats lifting people's photos off the web to somehow show they are a diehard Pats fan out in the MTN time zone.

bawahaha

[/QUOTE]

How many board names have you had???

You just described yourself, in a thread you created yourself, that your getting killed in, mostly by yourself.

Unreal.

Whats that line you like to say? Oh yeah. CANNOT BE MADE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Rico, bustify,pillpopper...all others dead head accuses of being bustchise....some time we should all take a picture of the tv  screen of our local news weather forecast and post them here At the same time. From what I gather one of you is from colorado, I'm from Maine...etc. would that satisfy the moron? Or maybe the front page of our local paper With date and maybe a patriots/ Red Sox hat in the pic to eliminate his excuse that we randomly found the pictures on the web. That would crush his little idiotic bustchise game. Where would that leave him? Shamed and disgraced. It would be just another nail in his pine box.

[/QUOTE]

I already posted a picture of my Brady and Mayo jerseys and a hat and a sweatshirt along with a note to the trombone and he ignored that post and still calls me bustchise so don't bother.

[/QUOTE]

I remember those pictures.  I think you posted them a couple times.  What non Pats fan would have all that Patriots memorabilia?  You are legit in my book.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You just described yourself, in a thread you created yourself, that your getting killed in, mostly by yourself.

Unreal.

[/QUOTE]

This sums it up perfectly.  Well stated Kelvana!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

Tears! Cannot be made up! Officially unglued beyond belief!

...really though, this thread is so stupud yet hilarious. It's entertaining watching Rusty melt down.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Got ya. I guess some people are just meant to be confrontational fools.  Do you think he is stupid enough to believe we are all the same person or is it a persona/act? Can someone be that imbalanced?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

11 pages and still going.

Bwahahahahahaha!!

My god, Deadhead is dumb.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

11 pages and still going.

Bwahahahahahaha!!

My god, Deadhead is dumb.

They have to invent a new word to describe him. Dumb is far to complimentary. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't live in Colorado, I have mentioned a couple of things that are dead givaways on where I live.  Let's see who can guess. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

I sure there may be a person that is making more than one screen name but he seems to only bother you and mel.

Now for the photos they are all of the same persons.  My wife is a beautiful woman and can look totally different even to myself in some photos. Makeup, dress, and posing changes a lot of dynamics, women think of these thinks when a picture is being taken.  I had no clue till a few years ago.... and I've been married 7 years now.

I think there more more people pretending to be bustchise than are even him becuase you have made this person out to be some mythic troll.  Some of those you accuse are obviously not the original, who I do remember.   Hell, I've been on this board between both handels I have had since Oct 2005, outside of a few threads a month, honestly you and mel spam the board about trolls more than they ruin it.  I use ignore quite a bit but I can't keep up with all the mel handles and other than our disagreements on how much Brady is to blame this Bustchise guy ruins a lot what good football knowledge you could be putting out there. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

Now for the photos they are all of the same persons.  My wife is a beautiful woman and can look totally different even to myself in some photos. Makeup, dress, and posing changes a lot of dynamics, women think of these thinks when a picture is being taken.  I had no clue till a few years ago.... and I've been married 7 years now.

[/QUOTE]

So true.  If I would let her, my girl would take an hour just to get ready to go to the gym.  Shower, hair has to be done just right, matching workout clothing.  Me, I get up, brush teeth, run some water through my hair, throw on my gear and ready to go.  10 minutes tops!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

bawahaha

[/QUOTE]

Unreal.

[/QUOTE]

I AM BUSTCHISE!!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

Where in this "MTN Time Zone" do you live, Bustchise? Hmm?

And how did you become a Pats fan?  LMAO

What does it matter where you want this Rico character to live in your imaginary world of messageboard characters?

Arizona Cardinals?  Oh, isn't that swell. You live in Arizona with your imaginary hot tub, gf, wine collection (bawaa - white trash people don't know about wine), etc.

Wowee! Bustchise wants Rico to be in Arizona. Yay!

[/QUOTE]

Bwahahahahahaha!  Hook, line and sinker!

I knew you would be the one to guess this.  You keep a journal on people, don't you?  Posting times, where they live, etc.  You are a Jealous, sad, pathetic, lonely man.  And creepy too. 

Looks like you have been here all day having a meltdown?  Shouldn't you be out looking for a job right now?  Curious, have you had any PANCAKES today? Bwahahahaha!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So true.  If I would let her, my girl would take an hour just to get ready to go to the gym.  Shower, hair has to be done just right, matching workout clothing.  Me, I get up, brush teeth, run some water through my hair, throw on my gear and ready to go.  10 minutes tops!

[/QUOTE]

Mine is the same, something as simple as going for groceries I have to give her a 45 warning order... lol

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts