The Situation

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

Re: The Situation

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My god Rusty, did you really argue for 12 pages about wether or not a guy has a G/f on here???!!!!

Wow.... The DUDE has on the Same Black Cargo SHorts in BOTH pics!  Why are you so concerned with someone elses G/f?  Because you dont have one to be concerned with? 

Wow, you have reached a new low...  Its gonna be a long offseason for ya buddy. Why dont you do yourself a favor and take a break. Im embarrased FOR you, even if you arent.

Wow....Im glad I have things to keep me busy. I couldnt imagine being so miserable, I have to come to the board every day of the offseason to get Owned just to get the attention you seek. You asked for it...and you got it.   You got 3 months. How about you get some help.

[/QUOTE]

I am in tears that you believe Bustchise. Let me get some photos of some random people off the internet and claim them as me.

The best part of this is how each set of photos cannot be corrborated because no one knows Bustchise, yet you idiots get played like a fiddle.

I am embarrassed FOR YOU, Shizzles. You've been had.

[/QUOTE]

While it is true that it cannot be proved online here who is in those pics, it is also equally true that it cannot be disproved.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

OVERHEARD IN 1776

George Washington: We can win our independence!

Rusty: Stop it Troll-just stop! We can't beat the British - it's a FACT! My god are you dumb, George...you align with those Trolls Jefferson, Adams, Hamilton-bunch of loser dork virgins...don't you know the Colonies are in CAP HELL?! you are just another entitled, arrogant General with a bloated contract-again, you can't beat the British!

bwahahahaha!

[/QUOTE]

It is at least true that when the British were coming, the warnings were out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TheTinMan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

OVERHEARD IN 1776

George Washington: We can win our independence!

Rusty: Stop it Troll-just stop! We can't beat the British - it's a FACT! My god are you dumb, George...you align with those Trolls Jefferson, Adams, Hamilton-bunch of loser dork virgins...don't you know the Colonies are in CAP HELL?! you are just another entitled, arrogant General with a bloated contract-again, you can't beat the British!

bwahahahaha!

[/QUOTE]

It is at least true that when the British were coming, the warnings were out.

[/QUOTE]

hahaha yes they were!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

[QUOTE]
    Except he said they were dating for 3 years, trying to play off each girl as the same one. So, his little fake story backed by lifted photos from someone's Facebook pages, don't match.

Those are completely different humans.  Obviously.

HE got caught posting here at 1:12 AM saying he was out frolicking in a hot tub and went through all of this to deflect, distract and fool people, obviously.  He thought if he physically posted ANY pictures from the internet, it would satisfy some.

The sad part is, some here are so dumb in real life, they fall for Bustchise's creative troll work.

The more poseur Pats fan board names he has, the more he can sign in and out and make it seem like more people are disagreeing with me.

Note how Unle Rico's posts aren't those of a Pats fan.   They're those of a Mt Hulr type. He piggybacks off their opinions.

It's Jets troll. I've seen this before on other boards.  There was this tool on the ESPN boards back in the day babbling about "Joey from Paramus", some high school star. He would post all these fake and awkward photos and stories.

That was probably this same tool Bustchise.

[/QUOTE]
    Given the amount of debate over these pages concerning whether the photos in question depict the same two people, one would be hard pressed to claim the conclusion to be drawn from those photos was incontrovertible.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

This thread still exists? smh

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Given the amount of debate over these pages concerning whether the photos in question depict the same two people, one would be hard pressed to claim the conclusion to be drawn from those photos was incontrovertible.

[/QUOTE]

Your sentence makes no sense. I know you want to sound like a lawyer, but without question, the females in particular and their physical make up, can absolutely be disputed as the same person.

A whole host of people here can easily see the obvious differences.

No one is "hard pressed". Using your eyes and then watching Bustchise/Rico slip up through the thread means people are either dumb or didn't get what he did from the beginning.

[/QUOTE]
    I agree, they can be disputed.  I did not say otherwise.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Your sentence makes no sense. I know you want to sound like a lawyer, but without question, the females in particular and their physical make up, can absolutely be disputed as the same person.

A whole host of people here can easily see the obvious differences.

No one is "hard pressed". Using your eyes and then watching Bustchise/Rico slip up through the thread means people are either dumb or didn't get what he did from the beginning.

[/QUOTE]
    I agree, they can be disputed.  I did not say otherwise.

[/QUOTE]

Dude, incontrovertible means NOT able to be disputed. Of course his awkward photos can be disputed.  

Maybe some people are just better at seeing obvious differences over others?

[/QUOTE]
    I am aware what incontrovertible means.

My statement indicated that that one would be hard pressed to claim an incontrovertible conclusion from the pictures.  That is, there is room for dispute.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

[QUOTE]
    HEre is what you said:

"one would be hard pressed to claim the conclusion to be drawn from those photos was incontrovertible."

You said one be would "hard pressed" that the photos are NOT disputable. "Incontrovertible" means unequivocal or not able to be disputed/indisputed.  It's clear you made an error thinking that word mean it could be disputed, which I agree, the photos are so obviously disputable.

I mean, christ, this whole pahtetic display by Bustchise/Rico is not only disputed, it's awkardly embarrassing some fell for his little troll game.

Who in their right mind would post personal photos of themselves on this board?  Answer, if you were genuine, ya wouldnt, especially if it included someone other than you.

[/QUOTE]

That is exactly what I meant:  that it would be difficult to draw a conclusion that was beyond dispute.

And I completely agree with the part I bolded above.  But then again, I don't "get" the whole Facebook and Twitter things either.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Poor Reach Around Rusty, still won't accept defeat on this!  Bwahahahaha! 

Same girl all 3 photos.  No question about it!

I live in MST time, so it wasn't 1pm.  I explained this many times, you keep refusing to accept that.  Another example that you are unable to admit being wrong.

When I have a few spare moments I hit a few sites online, check out some news, some scores, etc.  This was one of the places I jumped on that night to see if anything interesting was posted. I posted a few times, went on my merry way.

You keeping a diary on people here and try desperately to tie all the jet trolls together. Well, you fail here. Tried to call me out, ended up making you look like a fool.

Said I lifted the Valentines night photo from somewhere because the faces were blurred out.  I posted the same one that wasn't blurred out. Bwahahaha!

It's funny to watch you try to pick me apart in the pictures, referring to my St. Patricks Day necklace as a "medallion" like I wear it all the time.  SMH!  It was St. Patrick's day, ya dork!  You wear stuff like that while you walk around hitting the Irish Pubs.  But I guess you don't know that stuff. You sit in front of the computer and tv day and night,  alone!  Get a job.  Get a life.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Hey Smelly Melly, looks like you continue to hold the forum hostage with your dumb posts.  I mean really, the are really, really dumb!

BTW, I like your avatar.  But it's pretty old.  Time to update it with a current picture. 

Maybe look into getting those teeth fixed!

Bwahahahahahaha!!