The Situation

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

Re: The Situation

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

She's a ten bro! Very nice.

You have a good eye.  The only way Reach Around Rusty could land a 10 is if you add up all his past girlfriends before he turned gay.  1+2+3+1+1+1+1.  

Bwahahahahahahaha!!

Or am I Rico? rusty has me so mixed up now:):)

Wrong. You're me....which also means your Rico??? LOL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Poor Smelly Melly is at a loss for words. He is completely baffled here.  He has his cats tail in his mouth right now.  He could only dream about getting a girl as fine as mine.

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!

So true!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to Bustify's comment:

She's a ten bro! Very nice.

You have a good eye.  The only way Reach Around Rusty could land a 10 is if you add up all his past girlfriends before he turned gay.  1+2+3+1+1+1+1.  

Bwahahahahahahaha!!

Or am I Rico? rusty has me so mixed up now:):)

Wrong. You're me....which also means your Rico??? LOL

Hahahahaha! I'll have to ask my wife who ta he!! I am tonight I guess!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

Poor Smelly Melly is at a loss for words. He is completely baffled here.  He has his cats tail in his mouth right now.  He could only dream about getting a girl as fine as mine.

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!

time to change again...smelly twit and the resident moron won't get it

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

In response to RushThePillPopper's comment:

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!

Back as Bustify! Let me sign in as Uncle Rico real quick...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In response to Bustify's comment:

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!

Back as Bustify! Let me sign in as Uncle Rico real quick...

OK. Don't forget to go back to our other aliasis fast

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

My god.^^

Look at him trying like hell.

DOes the board now see it's literally impossible to have 4 different humans chime in that rate back to back to back to back, etc, if they were truly all different people?

How can people be this dumb? They were all just hovering here at once coincidentally, or are they really all Bustchise? 

Could it be any more obvious?

Wrong brother. I would argue we couldn't sign in and out and have 4-5 posts in 60 seconds. There is no logic with you kid.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Quick! Open up 4 windows with your different board names and then type something in each box, and hit click all at once, to try to fool us, Busty!

bawha

Completely unglued! This is priceless.

Your crazy bro.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

Quick! Open up 4 windows with your different board names and then type something in each box, and hit click all at once, to try to fool us, Busty!

bawha

Your crazy bro.

crazy no.......pathetic yes. I notice that Melly hasn't replied in a while. He must be trying to figure out which of us will post next so he can get his lame reply post out

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

bawha

Your crazy bro.

crazy no.......pathetic yes. I notice that Melly hasn't replied in a while. He must be trying to figure out which of us will post next so he can get his lame reply post out

Yup. It's like the pot calling the kettle black with him.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Smelly Melly posting his cats in 4.....3......2......1

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

Love how Rusty thinks 4 people who happened to post at the same exact time are all the same guy....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

Oops, time to sign back in as Fletcherbrook!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Hey Reach Around Rusty, do you have the sack to post a picture of you here? 

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

You have been humiliated. 

You thought you were playing me and I served you a big dish of EMBARRASSMENT. 

You keeping your journal up to date on the times people post here?

Did you go back and change my time from 1am to 11 pm?  I live on MST you big goofball!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Holy crap...This epic meltdown of the century is getting better and better!

This could be the end of pretty much all of his names if he keeps going, folks.

Why?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

Did you go back and change my time from 1am to 11 pm?  I live on MST you big goofball!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

Back to Bustify....or is it Uncle Rico.....I AM SO CONFUSED!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

Back to Bustify....or is it Uncle Rico.....I AM SO CONFUSED!!!!

Dead head is writing in his journal like crazy right now!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

It cracks me up that he thinks anyone(other than himself) would have the time, energy or desire to post a 3-4 different people talking to each other. That's a sign of pure insanity.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to mellymel1's comment:

Man...you need the net and the guys in the white coats...all this just because you've been faced in public?...

BWAAHAHAHAHA!

You brought this on yourself BUST-CHISE...YOU posted that picture of THE SITUATION saying it was you.....personally I doubt it's the chick in the pic you wany everyone to notice, it's the Sitch.....you want to be the Situation...lmfao @ U...you must be a hideous geeky thing....that was some sad stuff boy...real sad stuff..get help Multiple Personality Pete...you really need help

BUST-CHISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you think I wouldn't do my job for this board and let them know you are the one and only BUST-CHISE, the world’s biggest and most ridiculous NY Jets Troll? That you hunt for the backsides of your neighbors kitties at night? That you carry an old rag, a torn up Mark Sanchez Jets T-Shirt, and a bottle of chloroform which you use to incapacitate your young feline victims and that it's the reason you call this BUST-CHISE persona "Phat Virgin"?

And how about all your other names BUST-CHISE ?

Among them are:

FootballExpert45

Rush the Pill Popper

Crusty the Clown

Jimmy Proffer

Bustify

Uncle Rico

Manning Rules

Meadowland Mike

Mile High Mike

Bungalo Bill

Wewerrdat

Fletcherbrook

You will be known whenever you come here….this I swear to this board….the NY Jets are the worst franchise in the history of the NFL…44 years of laughable failure and ridicule, like Kellen “Vaseline Jazz Hands” Winslow….RUB-A-DUB-DUB, BUST-CHISE, RUB -A--DUB-DUB

And there is dead heads alter ego! Welcome back.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to mellymel1's comment:

Man...you need the net and the guys in the white coats...all this just because you've been faced in public?...

BWAAHAHAHAHA!

You brought this on yourself BUST-CHISE...YOU posted that picture of THE SITUATION saying it was you.....personally I doubt it's the chick in the pic you wany everyone to notice, it's the Sitch.....you want to be the Situation...lmfao @ U...you must be a hideous geeky thing....that was some sad stuff boy...real sad stuff..get help Multiple Personality Pete...you really need help

BUST-CHISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you think I wouldn't do my job for this board and let them know you are the one and only BUST-CHISE, the world’s biggest and most ridiculous NY Jets Troll? That you hunt for the backsides of your neighbors kitties at night? That you carry an old rag, a torn up Mark Sanchez Jets T-Shirt, and a bottle of chloroform which you use to incapacitate your young feline victims and that it's the reason you call this BUST-CHISE persona "Phat Virgin"?

And how about all your other names BUST-CHISE ?

Among them are:

FootballExpert45

Rush the Pill Popper

Crusty the Clown

Jimmy Proffer

Bustify

Uncle Rico

Manning Rules

Meadowland Mike

Mile High Mike

Bungalo Bill

Wewerrdat

Fletcherbrook

You will be known whenever you come here….this I swear to this board….the NY Jets are the worst franchise in the history of the NFL…44 years of laughable failure and ridicule, like Kellen “Vaseline Jazz Hands” Winslow….RUB-A-DUB-DUB, BUST-CHISE, RUB -A--DUB-DUB

Right on Q!  This can not be made up!  Tears!!

Smelly Melly in for some Reach Around Rusty back up. 

Bwahahahahahahaha!!

Aren't you taking more photos of your cats today??

She's ready for you!

Sections
Shortcuts