The Situation

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

Re: The Situation

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It cracks me up that he thinks anyone(other than himself) would have the time, energy or desire to post a 3-4 different people talking to each other. That's a sign of pure insanity.

[/QUOTE]

Rusty....or is it Melly......or both??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Bwahahahaha!

Rusty and Melly reporting posts. 

OWNED!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Rusty embarrassed about the Asian pictures.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Melly in meltdown mode!

Bwhahahahahahahahahaha!

Looks like you were wrong about the Situation pictures!

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

The Situation is, Melly and Deadhead have been embarrassed! 

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mellymel1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

WinkIn response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty Trombone, the short, fat balding Asian man who can't pick up chicks, has no friends and was with his sock puppet on Valentines day, once again is wrong.

Wink

The Situation?  Bwahahahaha!  The Situation for Rusty Trombone is he loses at life.

[/QUOTE]
    Wink
    hey Rico if this is you ur a lucky man! 

[/QUOTE]

Thanks 42and46, she is great.  We have been together for a few years, but we have been great friends for well over a decade.  Only bad thing about her is she is a die hard Cardinals fan.

[/QUOTE]

You are a sad man BUST-CHISE....posting false pics and bragging on wopmen you'll never know...trust me, they all know it's total BS

BUST-CHISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you think I wouldn't do my job for this board and let them know you are the one and only BUST-CHISE, the world’s biggest and most ridiculous NY Jets Troll? That you hunt for the backsides of your neighbors kitties at night? That you carry an old rag, a torn up Mark Sanchez Jets T-Shirt, and a bottle of chloroform which you use to incapacitate your young feline victims and that it's the reason you call this BUST-CHISE persona "Phat Virgin"?

And how about all your other names BUST-CHISE ?

Among them are:

FootballExpert45

Rush the Pill Popper

Crusty the Clown

Jimmy Proffer

Bustify

Uncle Rico

Manning Rules

Meadowland Mike

Mile High Mike

Bungalo Bill

Wewerrdat

Fletcherbrook

You will be known whenever you come here….this I swear to this board….the NY Jets are the worst franchise in the history of the NFL…44 years of laughable failure and ridicule, like Kellen “Vaseline Jazz Hands” Winslow….RUB-A-DUB-DUB, BUST-CHISE, RUB -A--DUB-DUB

[/QUOTE]

Also, why would a Pats fan/Red Sox fan care if their wife or gf was a Cardinals fan either in the NFL or MLB? Each is in a different conf/league.

Isn't it funny how forced his concocted stories and photos are?

Also, why wouldn't you just take off the blurred original photo instead of showing us a completely different photo?

That in itself proves he's lifting photos somewhere from the web.

For example, he'll never show us a non-blurred Situation photo now because it's not his. That's the only one he found available on-line, god knows where.

He's too stupid to see he's been caught and now he's just becoming completely unglued.

[/QUOTE]

Cards and sox are now natural rivals since the 2 World Series. Do you not watch sports?

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Look at Rusty Trombone, signing in and out as Deadhead then Mel then back to Deadhead, then back to Mel.

So sad.

Nice job, Rico.  I wasn't sure if anything could be more embarrassing for The Rusty Trombone than the Tommy Kelly Fiasco, but this goes way over the top of that.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Look at Rusty Trombone, signing in and out as Deadhead then Mel then back to Deadhead, then back to Mel.

So sad.

Nice job, Rico.  I wasn't sure if anything could be more embarrassing for The Rusty Trombone than the Tommy Kelly Fiasco, but this goes way over the top of that.

[/QUOTE]

Can it get any worse for Deadhead. 

Look at him continue to try and spin this. 

I crushed him!

How embarrassing for him.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

I know Rusty and Mel will say I am "talking to myself" or "trying to sell myself as a different person"...but Rico: IF you want to shut Queenie up, post a picture of yourself holding up a sign saying "Uncle Rico" or something like that.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

OMG Rusty, it's the same 2 people.  

I'm with NAS on this one.  This is more embarrassing for Rusty then the Tommy Kelly fiasco.  Well done Uncle Ricco!

This thread turned into an epic backfire for Rusty.  This is easily the thread of the year here so far.

Sections
Shortcuts