The Situation

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

Re: The Situation

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

^Look at Bustchise trying to hang onto his Bustify moniker for dear life.  lmao

If you do not post an un-blurred 1st photo, then the jig is officially up. It's that simple.

You're so predictable. It's pathetic...really! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Look at Rusty Trombone, signing in and out as Deadhead then Mel then back to Deadhead, then back to Mel.

So sad.

Nice job, Rico.  I wasn't sure if anything could be more embarrassing for The Rusty Trombone than the Tommy Kelly Fiasco, but this goes way over the top of that.

Can it get any worse for Deadhead. 

Look at him continue to try and spin this. 

I crushed him!

How embarrassing for him.

He has been destroyed. Yet, he continues his gum flapping. I can't stand people who are so defensive and insecure that they will not admit to an error. He is like a child.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

If you do not post an un-blurred 1st photo, then the jig is officially up. It's that simple.

Serious question...

Are you some sort of perv?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:

Serious question...

He's messed up in some way, that is certain.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to Bustify's comment:

Serious question...

He's messed up in some way, that is certain.

It's amazing...

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to mellymel1's comment:

Oh no...let me...

MAYBE IT'S ONE WHERE YOU HOLD UP A SIGN AND IT SAYS SOMETHING LIKE

"GFY RUSTY" , WITH THE SIGN LAYING ON SOME OLS PATS JERSEYS....SOUND FAMILIAR?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Seriously, how hard would it be to show the board the non-blurred version?  If he wanted to win this, he'd do it and completely expose me for incorrectly calling him out.

The fact he doesn't simply post the original proves those are two random photos he found on line.

He just doesn't see how bad it looks to show the second photo without blurring it because shows up the 1st photo's intent.

WHy would you blur one and not the other?  LOL!

I mean, this Situation dork from NJ is such an idiot he doesn't even know when he sets himself up.

Bro, in the clear pic they are both wearing sunglasses....thus offering a level of privacy/protection/security. He would be foolish to show the clear version of pic number one with no hat/sunglasses...this is a public board in a world full of identity thief's,pervs, wierdos...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

The chick in the top pic...the one with Sorrentino, aka the SITUATION, has a much bigger rear end and thighs than the skank in the bottom pic..as well as smaller breasts...she looks like a babe the Sitch met working out...different hair...geeze TB12, you will do ANYTHING to hassle Rusty...that's about as obvious as BUST-CHISE's multiple personality disorder...Lots-A-Snot is just the boards resident dummy!

You want birth marks dead head perv?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Of course it's not you idiot.  The goofy flexing of the muscles like some metro sexual dork are similar, but those are clearly two different sets of people. You can still see the facial features enough through the blurred out heads and be able to easily compare it with the other photo. It would be even clearer if he showed us a non-blurred version, and it's VERY TELLING WHY HE ISN'T.  For you to fall for it is priceless.

YOu are ALWAYS with NAS against me with anything. It doesn't matter what it is. Even to the point where you enjoy looking completely stupid in the process.

You enabling Bustchise with this behavior means you're a troll yourself, obviously, which has been going on for close to a year now.

You have go to be the most naive, gullible and un-observant adult I've ever seen. lol

WHat a moron deluxe.  

You are the only one who thinks it isn't.  You can never face being wrong on anything.  I don't care if it's a jets troll or not, if I believe the person is correct or support their statement then I will say so.  If not, then I will disagree with them. It's a discussion forum.  You act like a little kid that argues just to get his way, even when you are wrong.  It's a bit pathetic coming from a grown man. 

It's the same two people in both photos.  Man up and accept defeat on this one.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

The chick in the top pic...the one with Sorrentino, aka the SITUATION, has a much bigger rear end and thighs than the skank in the bottom pic..as well as smaller breasts...she looks like a babe the Sitch met working out...different hair...geeze TB12, you will do ANYTHING to hassle Rusty...that's about as obvious as BUST-CHISE's multiple personality disorder...Lots-A-Snot is just the boards resident dummy!

LOL!

Exactly!  It's blatantly obvious. Also their mouths are competely different too.  The first random chick has a joker looking mouth and smaller teeth with a narrower face. You can see that element right through the blurring but it would be even more obvious if he showed us a non-blurred version, which is why he isn't doing it.

[/QUOTE

Who are you? Perry mason. Pretty impressive that you can see all that. Homeland security could use you. Your talented. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Oh no...let me...

MAYBE IT'S ONE WHERE YOU HOLD UP A SIGN AND IT SAYS SOMETHING LIKE

"GFY RUSTY" , WITH THE SIGN LAYING ON SOME OLS PATS JERSEYS....SOUND FAMILIAR?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Seriously, how hard would it be to show the board the non-blurred version?  If he wanted to win this, he'd do it and completely expose me for incorrectly calling him out.

The fact he doesn't simply post the original proves those are two random photos he found on line.

He just doesn't see how bad it looks to show the second photo without blurring it because shows up the 1st photo's intent.

WHy would you blur one and not the other?  LOL!

I mean, this Situation dork from NJ is such an idiot he doesn't even know when he sets himself up.

Bro, in the clear pic they are both wearing sunglasses....thus offering a level of privacy/protection/security. He would be foolish to show the clear version of pic number one with no hat/sunglasses...this is a public board in a world full of identity thief's,pervs, wierdos...

Don't call me "bro", tool. I ain't your bro, nutjob.  

Bro...Sorry bro.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

LOL!

Exactly!  It's blatantly obvious. Also their mouths are competely different too.  The first random chick has a joker looking mouth and smaller teeth with a narrower face. You can see that element right through the blurring but it would be even more obvious if he showed us a non-blurred version, which is why he isn't doing it.

[/QUOTE

Who are you? Perry mason. Pretty impressive that you can see all that. Homeland security could use you. Your talented. 

Another dead giveaway Bustchise trait is a purposeful grammatical error he leaves behind to try to "bait" me, so he says.

Bustchise caught again.  I've let it go plenty today, but just to reinforce you are in fact Uncle Rico/Bustchise, it needs to be pointed out.

Your buddy TFB12 is still too stupid to see what you do here.

You have twice the amount of posts I do because you use so many different board names.

bawahah

What a flippin' loser. You got caught on Valentine's night and tried to squirm out of it with an outright desperate maneuver that will live in infamy around here.

What happened on valentines night?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

Man, Rusty in meltdown mode today. Ouch! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to Bustify's comment:

Man, Rusty in meltdown mode today. Ouch! 

Yup. Complete.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Really Mel?  I always get along with you, this isn't "ANYTHING' to hassle Rusty, I clearly can tell it is the same 2 people.  The guy dresses the same in both pictures, his arms and shoulders seem the same in both pictures, the girl has the same hair color, skin tone in both pictures.  Looks the same two people to me.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts