The Situation

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: The Situation

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

Still in tears!

WOW!  Thanks for posting this picture.  Now I am 100% sure that neither of those pictures are this guy.  I think you just made things worse for yourself.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:

In response to mellymel1's comment:

The chick in the top pic...the one with Sorrentino, aka the SITUATION, has a much bigger rear end and thighs than the skank in the bottom pic..as well as smaller breasts...she looks like a babe the Sitch met working out...different hair...geeze TB12, you will do ANYTHING to hassle Rusty...that's about as obvious as BUST-CHISE's multiple personality disorder...Lots-A-Snot is just the boards resident dummy!

LOL!

Exactly!  It's blatantly obvious. Also their mouths are competely different too.  The first random chick has a joker looking mouth and smaller teeth with a narrower face. You can see that element right through the blurring but it would be even more obvious if he showed us a non-blurred version, which is why he isn't doing it.

[/QUOTE

Who are you? Perry mason. Pretty impressive that you can see all that. Homeland security could use you. Your talented. 

Another dead giveaway Bustchise trait is a purposeful grammatical error he leaves behind to try to "bait" me, so he says.

Bustchise caught again.  I've let it go plenty today, but just to reinforce you are in fact Uncle Rico/Bustchise, it needs to be pointed out.

Your buddy TFB12 is still too stupid to see what you do here.

You have twice the amount of posts I do because you use so many different board names.

bawahah

What a flippin' loser. You got caught on Valentine's night and tried to squirm out of it with an outright desperate maneuver that will live in infamy around here.

What happened on valentines night?

You were posting here in feverish fashion as MileHighMike, Rico, and then posted as Rico later on at 1:12 AM only to deny it, which has led us to your epic unhinging as seen on this thread here.

I went to bed at 11:30 on Friday night.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

They only appear the same to people who aren't very observant or very bright.

Don't you see he just found people who dress similarly to make it appear they are the same?  Are you seriously this dumb?  How?

Also, the guy in the second photo's hair line is slightly different and he's more broad shouldered than The Situation looking tool in the first photo.

Dude, you are the wrong person to be talking to about photos, lmao! 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Bro, in the clear pic they are both wearing sunglasses....thus offering a level of privacy/protection/security. He would be foolish to show the clear version of pic number one with no hat/sunglasses...this is a public board in a world full of identity thief's,pervs, wierdos...

Good lord.  If The Rusty Trombone could figure out who the guy really is, he'd be calling and emailing the guy's job in an attempt to get him fired.

Just like he tried to do to RKarp, when he was emailing and calling Mike Reiss.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

In response to mellymel1's comment:

The chick in the top pic...the one with Sorrentino, aka the SITUATION, has a much bigger rear end and thighs than the skank in the bottom pic..as well as smaller breasts...she looks like a babe the Sitch met working out...different hair...geeze TB12, you will do ANYTHING to hassle Rusty...that's about as obvious as BUST-CHISE's multiple personality disorder...Lots-A-Snot is just the boards resident dummy!

LOL!

Exactly!  It's blatantly obvious. Also their mouths are competely different too.  The first random chick has a joker looking mouth and smaller teeth with a narrower face. You can see that element right through the blurring but it would be even more obvious if he showed us a non-blurred version, which is why he isn't doing it.

[/QUOTE

Who are you? Perry mason. Pretty impressive that you can see all that. Homeland security could use you. Your talented. 

Another dead giveaway Bustchise trait is a purposeful grammatical error he leaves behind to try to "bait" me, so he says.

Bustchise caught again.  I've let it go plenty today, but just to reinforce you are in fact Uncle Rico/Bustchise, it needs to be pointed out.

Your buddy TFB12 is still too stupid to see what you do here.

You have twice the amount of posts I do because you use so many different board names.

bawahah

What a flippin' loser. You got caught on Valentine's night and tried to squirm out of it with an outright desperate maneuver that will live in infamy around here.

^Officially unglued.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I like this thread - it's funny - and I like uncle rico a lot more than I like rusty, but the girl in the first picture is taller than the girl in the second picture by 2.5 inches. Now either uncle rico is one busy guy, or those are two different sets of people...or at least two different girls. Just my two cents, either way it's fun to watch rusty get owned daily:)

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I like this thread - it's funny - and I like uncle rico a lot more than I like rusty, but the girl in the first picture is taller than the girl in the second picture by 2.5 inches. Now either uncle rico is one busy guy, or those are two different sets of people...or at least two different girls. Just my two cents, either way it's fun to watch rusty get owned daily:)

Wait, so you're admitting you see clear differences, too, and being honest for once (while somehow claming I got owned)?

loL!

Have some balls and be an honest person for once. 

You would like a Jets troll loser more than me.   It makes total sense for you to make NO SENSE.

Well yes and yes. Yes I do see a difference in the two pictures and yes you did get owned on this thread. How did that happen? Well you acted like a toolbag throughout it...it's hard to explain, but you just come off like a little child in 90% of what you write...the other people don't. That's the difference - sad, but true - and I don't see it changing anytime soon.

Say what you want about uncle Rico, jet fan or not, he causes less problems around here than you...same can be said for 90% of the trolls that have come on here over the years. They are actually less destructive than you, ask anybody.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

OMG, Rusty has been Owned!

Hey Rico, Cardinals fan isn't so bad.... at least she isn't a Giants fan!

he ain't THAT lucky!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

^LOL!!!

I just peed myself.

When I logged on for 2 mins this morning you were posting and you're still here at midnight. Good god get a f'n life, rust bag.

Its pretty pathetic that you examined this guy's pictures so closely. "The facial features appear to be completely different as does each's body types."

Wow, rustchise. As you'd say, Dahmer would be proud.

he had to be up since he peed himself. His Huggies needed changing so he decided to log on and see who he could insult while making himself look like a total loser. 

time to go on as Rico....then Fletcher...and say different things but it won't matter. The resident ignoramous will STILL think we are all one person with 4 flippin' computers going from one to another

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

mthurl, you really going to doubt me, brah?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

mthurl, you really going to doubt me, brah?

Rico, come on man! The girl either had implants installed in her knee joints for height, or it's a different girl. Tell me I'm wrong Rico. I want you to...I want to believe that's your girl, I really do.

By the way uncle Rico is one of the funniest characters I've ever seen in a movie. Love that guy, he was superb.

I'm disappointed in you mthurl for doubting me.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Rusty by a 1st round KO over Butchise/Rico/Fletcer/or whatever names your using!

Sections
Shortcuts