The SKY IS FALLING

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

The SKY IS FALLING

YES!! Lets string up bb and put Brady out of his misery.  We lost to a tough divisional rival. Its the end of the world and we have the worst team ever. 

Man I hate all the new Patriot fans.  They don 't remember the tough years.  Even if this ends up being a rebuilding year we will still be above .500.  Our defense is young but has shown sparks of promise. 

Brady played with a hurt hand and maybe other injuries they were not forthcoming about.  He still played better than many of the other starting quarterbacks in league.

Please give me a break from the direness.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Re: The SKY IS FALLING

In Response to The SKY IS FALLING:
    YES!! Lets string up bb and put Brady out of his misery.  We lost to a tough divisional rival. Its the end of the world and we have the worst team ever.  Man I hate all the new Patriot fans.  They don 't remember the tough years.  Even if this ends up being a rebuilding year we will still be above .500.  Our defense is young but has shown sparks of promise.  Brady played with a hurt hand and maybe other injuries they were not forthcoming about.  He still played better than many of the other starting quarterbacks in league. Please give me a break from the direness.
    Posted by csylvia79

Why don't we let all the geniuses here go and pick a better QB:

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=0&statisticCategory=PASSING&conference=null&season=2009&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=PASSING_YARDS&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-n=1

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I think they shake the roster up next year.  Underperformers like Light and Thomas need to go to make room for young talent.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

if u think we are winning in the playoffs, your crazy. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

can we cut light and kaczur now? please

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

I do think we need better play calling on the offensive side, but I'm not ready to throw in the towel yet.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In Response to Re: The SKY IS FALLING:
    if u think we are winning in the playoffs, your crazy. 
    Posted by btownteamsrking

How many teams would like to be in the running or a game up in thier division to even make it into the playoffs. Wow we have it so bad.

Go be a Browns fan or Lions fan and then you can beg us back in.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sox148927. Show sox148927's posts

YES!! Lets string up bb and put Brady out of his misery.  We lost to a tough divisional rival. Its the end of the world and we have the worst team ever.  Man I hate all the new Patriot fans.  They don 't remember the tough years.  Even if this ends up being a rebuilding year we will still be above .500.  Our defense is young but has shown sparks of promise.  Brady played with a hurt hand and maybe other injuries they were not forthcoming about.  He still played better than many of the other starting quarterbacks in league. Please give me a break from the direness.
    Posted by csylvia79

i am far from a "new patriot fan", but disagree that our young defense really has shown any "sparks of promise". we are what our record says we are, and that doesent mean the sky is falling either.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

I do think we need better play calling on the offensive side, but I'm not ready to throw in the towel yet.
    Posted by csylvia79

ive been a fan since bledsoe was running that hold the ball til i get sacked offense. and i can honestly say that we are winning on talent alone. no brain at all. infact we look like the chargers the way we play

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from verrildd. Show verrildd's posts

You have the tense wrong for the subject of this thread.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from verrildd. Show verrildd's posts

You know what drives me crazy about posts like this?  It's comparing the Pats to the Browns, etc.  "We should be happy because we are in the running for the division."  Well guess what, I can complain about the price of gas, even though people in England pay more.  I don't live in England and don't care what they pay for gas, just like I don't live in Cleveland.  I expect better from the Pats.  Period.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Whatever. They are playing like crap in every facet of the game. Who on earth doesn't take the 10 point lead with 2 minutes going into halftime? The team in general is underacheiving on all levels. Coaching Offense Defense I guess special teams has been the only remotely consistent aspect of the team. They are not a very good team right now and haven't been all year.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

Posted by csylvia79

You hate the "new" Patriots fans?  How can you tell the difference between the "old" and "new" fans?  Nostradomus-type abilities?  If you're mental capacity is that sharply honed, why don't you get a job with the Pats and help them get better.  Fans, regardless of their "newness" are suppose to be happy with playing above .500 ball, getting waxed in the 2nd quarter in almost every road game, less London, getting out-played in "crunch" time?  Okay, if you're willing to accept a period of mediocrity after a near-decade of achievement, why not go be a fan of a truely needy organization - say, Cleveland? 

Also, the "hate" for "new" fans - does that include folks, like my young Son, who are only now even cognizant of what "football" and "home teams" actually are?  BTW - do you hate old fans of Ford, GM, GE, AT&T?  They ain't what they use to be either.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaleReeves. Show DaleReeves's posts

Been a Pats fan since Plunkett and this team is not getting it done. I will always remain a Pats fan but this team is heading in a downward spiral. Brady can only get the job done IF the offensive line continues to block which they are not doing. We have no consistent run game and are getting no pressure whatsoever on the opponents quarterback. The movement of Richard Seymour is not looking so BRILLIANT right now and Belichick is looking BELOW AVERAGE as a coach who does not have the tapes of the sidelines to help him cheat - hey just how it looks, i still HATE John Tomase - and the secondary cannot cover or tackle. My prediction is they make the playoffs but lose in round 1. If you were Moss and Welker would you want to keep playing on a team that hasn't been good since it got smacked in the mouth in SB 42?? Time to ditch the retreads and the ones who cannot get it done anymore. Just my honest opinion

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ruggie23. Show ruggie23's posts

Posted by csylvia79

I would not want any other coach in the league but to blindly follow him and never think anything he does is wrong is just stupid.....he has not coached good this year its that simple.....it doesn't take away from what he has done or the fact he is still the only coach i would want for the Pats.....also those who say the players make the plays......well he has a direct effect on that because he pick the players to make the plays because he makes the roster decisions himself....and as good of a coach as he is.....they could just as easily run the table but i don't think there taleted enough to do that

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

What flavor Kool aid is that? It must be delicious!! PLEASE!?!! I haven't given up hope and am no fair weather fan, but if you think the decisions being made and the defense on the field are of championship caliber you are smoking some great stuff.

I don't mind if you decide to rebuild the defense, while you have a great offense, but don't cripple your defense with bad calls that take away points. The coaching is bad this year, plain and simple. I'm not sure what is going on on, but I'm not blind to it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Never said anyone was blind, or that the Pats are playing well this year. I just made this thread to spark disitance against all the fire BB threads and get rid of Brady comments. Its fun to poke the complainers and end of the world people.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

Never said anyone was blind, or that the Pats are playing well this year. I just made this thread to spark disitance against all the fire BB threads and get rid of Brady comments. Its fun to poke the complainers and end of the world people.
    Posted by csylvia79

Boy, we sure are lucky to have you here to keep the complainers and end of the world as we know it crowd from taking over.  I would think a person of your sterling intellect would be able to come up with something of more substance.  Oh well, at least you served your purpose - whatever that might be.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

The sky isn't falling it's down! Chicken little got hit with a cloud and he's dead!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

The sky isn't falling it's down! Chicken little got hit with a cloud and he's dead!
    Posted by ewhite1065

And chicken little only needs to be right once.

Sections
Shortcuts