The sky is falling...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

The sky is falling...

All of our players sux, especially our defensive players!  

Chung sux, McCourty sux, Brace sux, Gregory sux, Edelmen sux, Mayo sux.... who did I forget?

I mean our linebackers are good but they can't cover, we'll be lucky to reach a 500 record with this pass defense! 

How is BB ever going to win a Super Bowl again with this horrible defense?  Look at all the yards they give up!!!

Josh McDaniel's doesn't know what he's doing, this is a disaster!  Can't we hire O'Brien back already!?

Look how much a run game is helping, not at all!  You people know nothing, this is a passing only league, running is a thing from a bygone era, wake up!  Running has no bearing on the passing game at all, play action is useless...

Belichick is a good coach but jeez he can't draft for anything, it's a wonder we win any games...

Just wondering how you people are feeling today... thankful?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: The sky is falling...

Wozzy, it is depressing after last night. It was not a 56 - 0 blowout, the Pats do S*CK!!  Selling all my Pats gear!!  LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

We're totally f**ked - switching to the Food Channel again.  Did the same thing last year when it was clear we had no chance to win in the playoffs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

It's obviously all Brady's fault.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Great win.   The only underperformer yesterday was Ghost.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:

In response to wozzy's comment:

Chung sux, McCourty sux, Brace sux, Gregory sux, Edelmen sux, Mayo sux.... who did I forget?

I mean our linebackers are good but they can't cover, we'll be lucky to reach a 500 record with this pass defense! 

How is BB ever going to win a Super Bowl again with this horrible defense?  Look at all the yards they give up!!!

Josh McDaniel's doesn't know what he's doing, this is a disaster!  Can't we hire O'Brien back already!?

Look how much a run game is helping, not at all!  You people know nothing, this is a passing only league, running is a thing from a bygone era, wake up!  Running has no bearing on the passing game at all, play action is useless...

Belichick is a good coach but jeez he can't draft for anything, it's a wonder we win any games...

Lol. Babe, Hurlie and their little contingent will be quiet all day and until the next game.  It's their worst nightmare. Basically everything we've argued about unfolded on that field last night and it exposed them again.

Thank you, BB.

What's even funnier is RKarp and I wagered, he tried to goad me into a secondary bet of Sanchez throwing for 300 yards.  I said no to that because every QB throws for 300 in today's game. Sanchez BARELY did at 301, with about 50-75 of that in garbage time.

But, let's scour the box scores and look for yards in the air and Sanchez's 94 QB Rating from last night!

LOL!

How much more proof do we need that their little group has no clue whatsoever what they're talking about here?

Imagine if BB's D gave up 30+ to Detroit after 37 to Jax and the only reason why a NE team would win is due to a compeltely botch refs' group call on a player that was clearly down?

Gee, good thing Houston is "ranked" so high and they're so fantastic!
    Imagine?

You truly need help. What is it we're going to be quiet about again junior?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

The 3rd string towel boy was late getting to players coming off the field(Belichick must have drafted him) and I noticed that the area near the bench was not kept very clean and or organized, obviously a sign that this team does not have the talent to win football games. One day I hope BB realizes that he was just lucky to win 5 SB's and that he doesn't really know what the hell he is doing.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Lol. Babe, Hurlie and their little contingent will be quiet all day and until the next game.  It's their worst nightmare. Basically everything we've argued about unfolded on that field last night and it exposed them again."

Not the sharpest knife eh? 

Yeah it was a great win - but against a terrible team, even worse than I personally thought. I'll give you this, you called how bad the Jets were and how bad Sanchez was. 

This doesn't mean it's smooth sailing from here on out. There is not dominant team in the AFC and we're in the top group, so it's a great win. The idea that those who oppose some of your arguments don't want this team to win is ludicrous. 

Personally, I'm still worried about the defense, I love our turnover margin but that said, what we've seen the last few years is that in the playoffs, a game comes along where we don't make the turnover and we get exposed. 

That said the secondary is gelling - but only because Belichick recognized the weakness and made a key trade - something you were not advocating for as you were busy defending this flawed group. 

Team looks good and yeah, Wozzy - I'm thankful. :)

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Lol. Babe, Hurlie and their little contingent will be quiet all day and until the next game.  It's their worst nightmare. Basically everything we've argued about unfolded on that field last night and it exposed them again.

Thank you, BB.

What's even funnier is RKarp and I wagered, he tried to goad me into a secondary bet of Sanchez throwing for 300 yards.  I said no to that because every QB throws for 300 in today's game. Sanchez BARELY did at 301, with about 50-75 of that in garbage time.

But, let's scour the box scores and look for yards in the air and Sanchez's 94 QB Rating from last night!

LOL!

How much more proof do we need that their little group has no clue whatsoever what they're talking about here?

Imagine if BB's D gave up 30+ to Detroit after 37 to Jax and the only reason why a NE team would win is due to a compeltely botch refs' group call on a player that was clearly down?

Imagine?

Babe sweetie don't get all riled up just because you've been shown to be a know nothing fantasy GM. You'd rather they lose than for the D to get any credit.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Dear Idiot Homers:

The Patriots were grossly underachieving earlier in the year. As a result, they have lost three games, two of them to vastly inferior opponents, and barely escaped the likes of the Jets and Bills, at home. Over the past two games, the Patriots have finally begun to play like THE PATRIOTS, in crushing Indy, and the pathetic Jets. But, losing those three games has put this team in a position where they most likely will not receive a playoff bye, and will have to beat both Baltimore and Houston on the road, in order to advance to the SB.

So...go ahead and crow about how stupid the critics of this team were. The fact of the matter is that the criticisms over the first 9 games were dead on...and warranted.

Glad to see the Pats back on track. But, the next few games, @ Miami, and home against the 49ers and Texans, will tell us whether the Pats will be serious SB contenders. The way they have played the past two weeks, I like their chances. 

But, there are still concerns. Not the least of which is their place-kicker, Stephen Gostkowski. Does anyone feel confident whenever this guy lines up any FG? The other concerns are injury related. Will Gronk, Vollmer, Mankins, Jones, and Hernandez be 100% come playoff time?          

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"Lol. Babe, Hurlie and their little contingent will be quiet all day and until the next game.  It's their worst nightmare. Basically everything we've argued about unfolded on that field last night and it exposed them again."

Not the sharpest knife eh? 

Yeah it was a great win - but against a terrible team, even worse than I personally thought. I'll give you this, you called how bad the Jets were and how bad Sanchez was. 

This doesn't mean it's smooth sailing from here on out. There is not dominant team in the AFC and we're in the top group, so it's a great win. The idea that those who oppose some of your arguments don't want this team to win is ludicrous. 

Personally, I'm still worried about the defense, I love our turnover margin but that said, what we've seen the last few years is that in the playoffs, a game comes along where we don't make the turnover and we get exposed. 

That said the secondary is gelling - but only because Belichick recognized the weakness and made a key trade - something you were not advocating for as you were busy defending this flawed group. 

Team looks good and yeah, Wozzy - I'm thankful. :)

I completely agree with everything you have said here.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

Thank you, BB.

LOL!

Imagine?

Babe sweetie don't get all riled up just because you've been shown to be a know nothing fantasy GM. You'd rather they lose than for the D to get any credit.

Hi Rusty. Only glenr and Neal are claiming some Pats' fans would rather us lose than give the D credit.

Further proof that you are just a phoney Rusty account is not necessary.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Well.......it took a lot longer than I thought it would but the implosion is irreversable now. They've been embarrassed on national TV, on Thanksgiving night, with every football fan in the country watching, and not just to anyone, but to thier hated brethran from the north. The team from Boston. 

Rex and the management team will be ostrasized by local pundits for decisions like Tony Sparano and Tim Tebow. The sounds of saws and hammering can be heard echoing throughout the New Yorks streets as the gallows are built in Time Square. The lynching party is beating on the gates to Met Life looking for Rex to come out. Sanchez is now completely exposed for the weak, drop out he always has been. There's no more scary defense to hide behind, no........they left a long time ago because they were just hired guns by Rex to take the short cut to the top. Nope......all they have now is a weak coaching staff, with a weak quaterback to lead, a weak defense and an embassing offense with little to no hopes of ever seeing the playoffs again. And.......we all know Woody could give a crap less about his team now that the new stadium is built and he has all his corporate contracts in place for his precious luxury boxes.

Rex, Tony, Mark, and Tim are all going to face the hangman and there's no more trials or apeals to help them!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I love starting a thread like this in the AM and revisiting at the end of the work day, to see where it has evolved. 

Aside from Rusty making personal attacks on posters, which is never my intention, I really do like the comedy on this site and the people who respod with humor. 

BTrollSpanker are you seriously saying the defense is improved simply because of Taib's addition?  The reality is this group was never that bad to begin with, they were just playing bad and there's a big difference. This is the second youngest defense in the NFL.  Some of us were saying this the whole time, that goes for the offensive inconsistancy early in the season also, at one point people here were questioning if big Vince was giving enough?!  The manic behavior is the too much...

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

The defense is fine. They are improving and won't be a concern come playoff time. Talib is a stud back there. The offense is on point now, they will be even better when Gronk returns. My only concern is Gostkowski, don't trust him to make a pressure kick with the game on the line. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

What's even funnier is last year Wozzy saying the Pats did not have a chance for the super bowl around week 6 and that he longer cared and would just watch the games as entertainment.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

I guess rose colored glasses are still rose colored regardless of what month it is.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Thank you, BB.

LOL!

Imagine?

You have no business being here today. You've been bashing BB here for years.  Please leave and have respect (impossible for you) for the others who have been patiently waiting for this.

You been absolutely bludgeoened here on these topics and you still refuse to capitulate. It's pathetic.

Go away for good.

You are absolutely coo coo for coco puffs junior. I have correctly noted BB's less than scintillating performance on draft day and defended his coaching against naysayers like you. Same old mindless spin from the same old source.

What is the "this" you are saying people have been patiently waiting for?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Basically everything we've argued about unfolded on that field last night and it exposed them again.

Don't shoot your load so fast junior. Those of us with a clue reserve our judgement for a consistent trend. A good showing is a hopeful sign, but only a fool rushes in when a defense that has cried wolf before does it again.

BB just traded for Talib because the master plan was working perfectly, right?

Learn the game.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I kind of missed this glorious thread, but let me guess...Rusty told everyone "the warnings were out" because we beat the freakin Jets. Lol

Listen hopefully we can run into another high school quaterback in the playoffs and maybe another high school running back as well, but I doubt it. I hope we can improve as a defense, but what I saw yesterday was a Jet team that totally imploded in comical fashion over the span of 54 seconds that lead to 21 very strange points that you don't see everyday. I also saw a defensive line that consisted of Vince Wilfork and little else. I saw one linebacker playing well (Spikes), while our 45 million dollar top ten pick took 20 minutes to figure out if it's a run or a pass. If this is going to be good enough come playoff time then things have really changed in football over the last five years because it hasn't been good enough in that time frame before. Maybe we'll face the Ravens and another one of their receivers will drop balls in the endzone or maybe we can face Tebow again...you never know.

Unfortunately I think it will be a classic case of Brady having to carry a team on his shoulders during the post season and a bunch of tools blaming him when it doesn't go right.

Sections
Shortcuts