2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: The sky is falling...

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think the point was that we are hated far more than other successful teams muz.

One would think if fans didn't care and had a few factors pointed out to show why that inordinate amount of hate was there, they would not so vehemently protest it and cling to the "we are successful" life preserver as the only reason.

For instance, does anybody actually dispute (right or wrong) that spygate has caused a large number of NFL fans to view the Pats in a more negative light?

To do so is simply the grandest form of delusion.

[/QUOTE]

Well, I completely agree that fans of other teams despise the Pats for whatever reason, BB's demeanor included.  Some will latch onto spygate as a justification for their hatred, just like those who hated George Bush would always bring up WMDs to justify why he was a bad guy, or why Clinton haters will bring up Lewinski.  But they'd hate them even if those things never happened.  They'd just latch onto something else.

If the Patriots were a lousy team, a non-contender, would they be hated?  Nobody would care enough to invest the energy to hate them, they wouldn't get any attention. They'd be the Browns.  Nobody (besides maybe Pittsburgh fans) cares enough to hate the Browns.  

So the Patriots are only hated because of their success.  And things like spygate and BB's demeanor just give fuel to the hatred, they don't cause it. The cause is their won-loss record. 

[/QUOTE]

That doesn't make sense. Teams like the Giants and Steelers have been even more successful in recent history and are not hated like we are. There's more to it than simply success.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When the media ask the right questions Belichick is generous and cordial with his responses. The media know this yet they continue to ask him about injuries and play calling etc...

[/QUOTE]

That's what the media does. Other guys have no problem placating them simply doing their job. It's not hard to answer these questions.

I really don't care how BB answers them. But it IS a factor in how he and our team are perceived.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It's why Rex Ryan has failed in NY. Saw it from a mile away.

[/QUOTE]

Do you ever get tired of being wrong? Rex has failed because he has failed to win. He certainly hasn't failed because of how he "handles the media". He is a media feast for them. You are thick as a brick.

[/QUOTE]

You're calling me thick as a brick and my comments went right over your head. I mentioned Rex because he isn't a leader, while BB is.   A leader has to be the head coach.  You're a moron. BB doesn't talk a mile a mintue and divulge all this info to the media like a Pete Carroll or a Rex RYan. Get it? Those aren't leaders. They;re people who crave attention.

They're puppets who have massive egos and get off from the attention the media gives them, hence why they can't shut their mouths.  BB is the complete opposite because he's a leader.  Pete Carroll and Rex RYan, and those types of coaches, will never win a SB. Ever.

Meanwhile, BB goes about his business as the coach of the team and a LEADER.

The irony of you calling me thick when you just showed all of us my point went right over your head and the funny part is, it wasn't a complex point at all!

LMAO

I called literally every single aspect of this Jets collapse, from the window where they peaked (2010) right through these last 2 years. Every single move. Even when they overachieved and got lucky in 2010, I sat back smiling because I knew it was a facade and it wouldn't be enough. It was fake. Phony. 

Do you realize Woody Johnson saying "we got em" on opening day in NY with Spygate was part of their plan to try to weaken the team they had to weaken to overtake the BB/Brady led Pats?

Do you realize this, stupid? It's all induced by those morons to the south. You're too dumb to put it together.

Everything from the Brett Favre trade, the hiring of mouthy Rex, trading up for Sanchez, propping up Revis acting like he's some future HOFer, to over-promoting their team on a daily basis, etc....ALL GIMMICK to sell PSLs and attempt to find ways and to CHEAT their way past NE.

Get it? Everything was meant to draw positive attention to them, regardless of how lame it was, and to draw negative attention to NE.  Why? Money. Woody Johnson had to pay for a new stadium.  That's why.  Second class in NY, scrambling to get market share, PSLs sold, etc.

Meanwhile, the general public has no idea the Jets were in violation of filming from an illegal spot in Foxborough in 2006, because the angle was already created by the Jets making a huge scene over BB messing with Manboobs and returning the favor on their turf.

No coach in pro sports history has dealt with more crap that he didn't deserve than BB.  He should be heralded left and right, and since the media has you morons who hate facts, are compeletely brainwashed, you can't see straight.

It's why you come in here and disparage BB at almost every turn. You do it with Hurlie and other morons who don't read books. VERY dangerous. People like you shouldn't be allowed near a voting booth.

We have to spell it all out for you and you're a 60+ year old man for chrissakes. MORON

DAFT

OBTUSE

CLUELESS

You might be a whiz in a chemistry lab or whatever it is you do, but you can't tie your shoes or cross the street, Babe. 

[/QUOTE]

You TRULY are an imbecile. They can go ahead, and ban me, but it's absolutely true. I have refrained from name calling in  general, but your stupidity is insufferable.

What can't you grasp about the question being why our team is so hated? What is so difficult to understand about that for you junior?

The way BB handles the media contributes to the hating. It's that simple. Spygate contributes to the hating. It's that simple.

Spygate was stupid, and so is the pissy attitude with the media. If that's how he wants to roll, then so be it. That's low on my list of concerns.

BUT IT DOES CONTRIBUTE TO THE HATRED.

You are a certifiable moron.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Everyone here, minus you're little buddies, are laughing at you for being so naive and gullible as a 61 year old male.

[/QUOTE]

I never get tired of laughing at you with your "we" "us" and "everyone" BS. You pull that out at every turn, when you are probably the single most reviled poster here. LMAO@U

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It's why Rex Ryan has failed in NY. Saw it from a mile away.

[/QUOTE]

Do you ever get tired of being wrong? Rex has failed because he has failed to win. He certainly hasn't failed because of how he "handles the media". He is a media feast for them. You are thick as a brick.

[/QUOTE]

You're calling me thick as a brick and my comments went right over your head. I mentioned Rex because he isn't a leader, while BB is.   A leader has to be the head coach.  You're a moron. BB doesn't talk a mile a mintue and divulge all this info to the media like a Pete Carroll or a Rex RYan. Get it? Those aren't leaders. They;re people who crave attention.

They're puppets who have massive egos and get off from the attention the media gives them, hence why they can't shut their mouths.  BB is the complete opposite because he's a leader.  Pete Carroll and Rex RYan, and those types of coaches, will never win a SB. Ever.

Meanwhile, BB goes about his business as the coach of the team and a LEADER.

The irony of you calling me thick when you just showed all of us my point went right over your head and the funny part is, it wasn't a complex point at all!

LMAO

I called literally every single aspect of this Jets collapse, from the window where they peaked (2010) right through these last 2 years. Every single move. Even when they overachieved and got lucky in 2010, I sat back smiling because I knew it was a facade and it wouldn't be enough. It was fake. Phony. 

Do you realize Woody Johnson saying "we got em" on opening day in NY with Spygate was part of their plan to try to weaken the team they had to weaken to overtake the BB/Brady led Pats?

Do you realize this, stupid? It's all induced by those morons to the south. You're too dumb to put it together.

Everything from the Brett Favre trade, the hiring of mouthy Rex, trading up for Sanchez, propping up Revis acting like he's some future HOFer, to over-promoting their team on a daily basis, etc....ALL GIMMICK to sell PSLs and attempt to find ways and to CHEAT their way past NE.

Get it? Everything was meant to draw positive attention to them, regardless of how lame it was, and to draw negative attention to NE.  Why? Money. Woody Johnson had to pay for a new stadium.  That's why.  Second class in NY, scrambling to get market share, PSLs sold, etc.

Meanwhile, the general public has no idea the Jets were in violation of filming from an illegal spot in Foxborough in 2006, because the angle was already created by the Jets making a huge scene over BB messing with Manboobs and returning the favor on their turf.

No coach in pro sports history has dealt with more crap that he didn't deserve than BB.  He should be heralded left and right, and since the media has you morons who hate facts, are compeletely brainwashed, you can't see straight.

It's why you come in here and disparage BB at almost every turn. You do it with Hurlie and other morons who don't read books. VERY dangerous. People like you shouldn't be allowed near a voting booth.

We have to spell it all out for you and you're a 60+ year old man for chrissakes. MORON

DAFT

OBTUSE

CLUELESS

You might be a whiz in a chemistry lab or whatever it is you do, but you can't tie your shoes or cross the street, Babe. 

[/QUOTE]

You TRULY are an imbecile. They can go ahead, and ban me, but it's absolutely true. I have refrained from name calling in  general, but your stupidity is insufferable.

What can't you grasp about the question being why our team is so hated? What is so difficult to understand about that for you junior?

The way BB handles the media contributes to the hating. It's that simple. Spygate contributes to the hating. It's that simple.

Spygate was stupid, and so is the pissy attitude with the media. If that's how he wants to roll, then so be it. That's low on my list of concerns.

BUT IT DOES CONTRIBUTE TO THE HATRED.

You are a certifiable moron.

[/QUOTE]

Bill Parcells used to BERATE the media. You're a moron considering how old you are. Do you live in a cave too? LMAO

The media hatred towards BB is a reflection of the media feeling entitled.  The fact you buy into what the media spins as your own opinion of BB or what he does as coach, explains all we need to know.  True Champ spelled this out for you above. I am doing it again for you.  Everyone here, minus you're little buddies, are laughing at you for being so naive and gullible as a 61 year old male.

As you just showed us, you're easily led.

I don't care how friendly BB comes across just like I didn't with Parcells or Paul Brown or George Halas. None one cares except for morons who pretend image means something for NFL coaches or ANY coach in any sport. Their job isn't to establisjh an image. They're not politicians.

[/QUOTE]

STILL, you just can't manage to understand. The question is whether BB's relationship with the media contributes to the hatred of the team.

The way BB carries himself contributes to the hatred of the team. LIVE WITH IT.

I have said repeatedly I don't really care. It's an answer to a question that YOU keep trying to make into a different question. Get help junior. You need it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Everyone here, minus you're little buddies, are laughing at you for being so naive and gullible as a 61 year old male.

[/QUOTE]

I never get tired of laughing at you with your "we" "us" and "everyone" BS. You pull that out at every turn, when you are probably the single most reviled poster here. LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]

Nope. Look at the threads. Just because a very vocal minority, which is you and your clique, are that vocal, doesn't mean you have numbers in your favor.

People are tired of your antics and inability to admit you've been wrong this whole time. Take your miserable, old head somewhere else and be miserable.

Most reviled people here are trolls and pink hat irrationals, because they're essentially the same deluded thing.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry junior. You hold the claim to the most reviled person on the board. Hands down. Sure, people argue about the defense, the run game or BB's drafting. But NOBODY rants and raves like you do about the shotgun spread or Brady. You are Rusty Island. Nobody supports you on your most central spin points.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nope. Look at the threads. Just because a very vocal minority, which is you and your clique, are that vocal, doesn't mean you have numbers in your favor.

People are tired of your antics and inability to admit you've been wrong this whole time. Take your miserable, old head somewhere else and be miserable.

Most reviled people here are trolls and pink hat irrationals, because they're essentially the same deluded thing.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry junior. You hold the claim to the most reviled person on the board. Hands down. Sure, people argue about the defense, the run game or BB's drafting. But NOBODY rants and raves like you do about the shotgun spread or Brady. You are Rusty Island. Nobody supports you on your most central spin points.

[/QUOTE]

False. The guy who started this thread is one. Truce Champ, Bobby Su, GlenR, Sporter81, RedSoxFan94 PatsEng, etc. Many agree with me and that doesn't even count the people who just read and nod their heads in agreeement, not feeling a need to add anything else, because it's already been covered.

Many clearly agree with me and my points.  You can alwsays tell when you and your little pink hat buddies lose, too. You start trying to take the thread away from the topic itself, unable to counter with facts and data to support your supposed counter-points.

It's you and like 10 people who are like these board bullies in some lifelong defense of being a liar and a fraud, simply unable to admit when Tom Brady isn't as good as he needs to be.

It's almost like you're all related to him and post here to defend his repuation on his behalf.

Serious question: If this team makes it to the SB again, and Brady doesn't play well again, will you finally admit you were wrong? What would it take for you to be honest and not be deluded?

You and your little group are the only ones who apparently cheer when he throws the most god awful INTs in his career or makes the worst decisions of his career in the BIGGEST games of his career. The rest of us incredousluy ask "what are you doing?!"

[/QUOTE]

Of course all Pats' fans groan when Brady throws a pick, dum bass. But most, unlike you, know that is just going to happen here and there. They know Brady takes better care of the ball than anybody.

Nobody else here bashes Brady like you do. Hell, the trolls for other teams give him more credit than you. You are a wack-job.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to AZPAT's comment:

[QUOTE]

Uh... it was the JESTS!. Every morning , denizens of the Gotham City metropolitan area get up, face west, bow down and thank God that Kansas City has an alleged footbal team. It was a very good, organized practic session performance. But, once again using some poster's theory, a win is a win is a win.

The trend continues. A VERY solid performance against a non-winning (and a JOKE of a team, I might add), team. Jury's still out until they can disassemble a good, playoff bound team. They'll have ample opportunity in back to back weeks Texans and 49'ers). Let's see them starp up and do the same to them.

ANY win against the pathetic JESTS! is more satisfying than a Snickers candy bar.

[/QUOTE]

And when they dispatch Houston the excuse makers will be saying, "well Houston's defense has a lot of injuries and blah, blah, blah, if they played them at full strength, blah, blah, blah..."

And when they beat San Fran it will be "well, San Fran had to travel across country and blah, blah, blah, they fumbled the ball and Alex Smith/Kaepernick had a bad game and it was snowing..."

Whatever, Houston is life and death to beat two crummy teams and gave up a boatload of points in the process, but they're the measuring stick?  If the Pats did that, you guys would be in full fledged panic mode. 

[/QUOTE]

Just thought I'd check in this AM to see if the sky was still falling, is our O Line still in deep trouble, is our defense still terrible with all the yards they give up, does McDaniel still need replacing, is the running game not helping us at all, do all of our players still suck...?

Oh yeah, is Houston good, do they have a winning record... thought so.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

So where is that Texans fan who picked the Texans to win this week?  Maybe he'll be giving us a report card on the Texans performance.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to AZPAT's comment:

[QUOTE]

Uh... it was the JESTS!. Every morning , denizens of the Gotham City metropolitan area get up, face west, bow down and thank God that Kansas City has an alleged footbal team. It was a very good, organized practic session performance. But, once again using some poster's theory, a win is a win is a win.

The trend continues. A VERY solid performance against a non-winning (and a JOKE of a team, I might add), team. Jury's still out until they can disassemble a good, playoff bound team. They'll have ample opportunity in back to back weeks Texans and 49'ers). Let's see them starp up and do the same to them.

ANY win against the pathetic JESTS! is more satisfying than a Snickers candy bar.

[/QUOTE]

And when they dispatch Houston the excuse makers will be saying, "well Houston's defense has a lot of injuries and blah, blah, blah, if they played them at full strength, blah, blah, blah..."

And when they beat San Fran it will be "well, San Fran had to travel across country and blah, blah, blah, they fumbled the ball and Alex Smith/Kaepernick had a bad game and it was snowing..."

Whatever, Houston is life and death to beat two crummy teams and gave up a boatload of points in the process, but they're the measuring stick?  If the Pats did that, you guys would be in full fledged panic mode. 

[/QUOTE]

Just thought I'd check in this AM to see if the sky was still falling, is our O Line still in deep trouble, is our defense still terrible with all the yards they give up, does McDaniel still need replacing, is the running game not helping us at all, do all of our players still suck...?

Oh yeah, is Houston good, do they have a winning record... thought so.

[/QUOTE]

I'm here. That was as resonding a win that I've seen them have, over a GOOD playoff bound team. It was vintage BB.... make the other guys one dimensional (Foster had less than 50 yds). FINALLY the DB's stepped it up against a good/quality QB and held him under 300 yds. It's abiut time.

Now, try and explain away the loss at home to the Cardinals. You know... that 9 straight loss bunch. THAT game, if anything, could cost them the #1 overall seed. And the last minute TD's to the Ravens and Seahawks still get honorable mention.

My hat's off, but not waving yet until they dispatch the 49'ers with the same defensive intensity. As I said in thie thread, go back-to-back and I'll be convinced, just don't muck it up vs the Jags and Fins.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

LOL, let's complain that the Pats might not get the #1 seed for the 3rd straight year.  Let's complain that they actually lost some games this season.  Cause we all know anything less than an undefeated season or at least the #1 seed every single years is grounds for a hissy fit.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to themightypatriots's comment:
    [QUOTE]

LOL, let's complain that the Pats might not get the #1 seed for the 3rd straight year.  Let's complain that they actually lost some games this season.  Cause we all know anything less than an undefeated season or at least the #1 seed every single years is grounds for a hissy fit.

[/QUOTE]

(Yawn)

Of course we'd much rather have the Pats play the AFC Championship game on the road, right? I hve no problem with them just making the playoffs IF they play up to their expectation. But,when they gak up that hairball called the Cardinals game at HOME...... Then continually get ripped by QB's they instantly make HOF candidates...... 

Yoiu're right. Absloutely NO cause for concern. What the heck was I thinking about???? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Dam Wozzy, you're so annoying man. Can't everyone just be happy with the game and not be at eachother's throats like usual.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

I find it ironic that whiners continue to whine about the whiners. The hypocrisy is amaaazing.