The Smile On Talib's Face When He Says. "Man, I Would Love For it To Be Home."

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

Re: The Smile On Talib's Face When He Says.

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Welker's done, Welker's 9 mill goes to Talib, Spikes, Chung and Edelman. 

You've got an aging Brady, so the Pats have to figure out a way to keep his best receiver and certainly one of the best receivers in the league. While the defense is mediocre, at best, the offense, however, is one of the best in the league and the main reason the Pats are usually in contention. In my opinion, to not resign Welker would be monumentally stupid.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

Welker could use New England as bad as new England needs him. The past 5 years he has put up Hall of Fame numbers. Welker has to realize that he won't put nearly as good numbers up on any other team. But New England sure does need him too, Herny can carry as littleof the load but you can't rely to much on Edleman.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Welker's done, Welker's 9 mill goes to Talib, Spikes, Chung and Edelman. 

Chung ???   Chung ??? really ???  I don´t know 49, Patrick Chung has  A LOT to prove and little time to do it.

I like the person, but i am really dissapointed with the player... he can´t stay healthy, and when healthy he is not consistent enough...

i hope he can prove me wrong... i hope he comes back, play his best football, and help this defense turn the corner.

Chung + DMC + Talib + Dennard = Good enough secondary

Sections
Shortcuts