The State of New York seems to have an inferiority complex with Boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: The State of New York seems to have an inferiority complex with Boston

In Response to Re: The State of New York seems to have an inferiority complex with Boston:
    [QUOTE]Yea Steve posting a lot does not mean anything. I post all the time, because I work in an office and have tons of down time so I do this to pass the time. And im sure Rusty is in a similar situation so it really means nothing that he posts as much as he does. I mean why are you posting here if you think posting on a forum some how makes you less of a person?
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

Like a conversation, there's good posting, and then not so good. Of course, it's subjective.
    '

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Very subjective. At least I do my homework and articulate a premise with substance to back it up.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: The State of New York seems to have an inferiority complex with Boston:
    [QUOTE]Very subjective. At least I do my homework and articulate a premise with substance to back it up.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

great observatn, i posted this a while ago on the sox board. things have been switched. remember prior to 2003 before the sox pushed the yanks to game 7 and we started the process of feeling better even while hating grady little? boston was the biggest head case. then 2004 pats won again and sox ended the curse. remember the parades and slogans of winnerville.... no more lobel stuff about how come we dont get players like that as ex-boston stars went on to be studs elsewhere routinely. today with sox offseason and yankee uncertainty when fossilized and underperforming players with little starting pitching, and now with celts on top of the east and pats about to blitz thru the playoffs again, Ny is the city that used to be boston as we have become Ny in winning but without the obnoxious attitude thanks to the humility of the leaders of all 3 major teams...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Smelly-Behind2817. Show Smelly-Behind2817's posts

In Response; to The State of New York seems to have an inferiority complex with Boston:
    [QUOTE]  All this garbage,led by the repulsive Rex Ryan has made me think of how much New Yorkers are jealous of us in Boston. First, there are Knick fans who foolishly called the Celtics game a rivalry game last month even though they haven't been good in like 20 years. Hey, New Yorkers tell the Knicks to win some games and then let's talk. The Celtics rival is only the Lakers and now probably the Heat. A rival with a sub .500 is a joke.The Knicks stink!!!   As far as the Red Sox it seems the tide has turned as well. As Theo is signing young superstars in their prime like Gonzalez and Crawford, the Yankees are getting left out in the cold by Cliff Lee and now have focused their attention on Andrew Jones and Justin Duchersomthing both in their middle 30's and way past their prime. On the bright side, these 2 will bring down the average age of the Yankees. Of course Yankee fans will brag about their 27 Championships but quite frankly who cares about the 1927 Yankee team that was almost 100 years ago and lots has happened since then. I'm looking forward to listening to whining Yankee fans this year as Jeter,Rivera,A-Roid and Petitte? get older and older.  Which brings us to the Jets and their idiotic fans. I'll make this brief 1969 1969 1969 1969 which is the last time the Jets won a Championship.That's 41 years and counting.Doesn't seem like New York has won much over the last 30 years and they seem to be adopting an inferiority complex towards Boston.   If I liked anything about New York then I'd actually feel bad for New Yorkers because they clearly are taking a back seat to Boston but they certainly have some crazy blowhards led by the moronic Rex Ryan.It's okay Rex and the rest of you New Yorkers to run your mouth when you win something. Go Pats!!!!! 
    Posted by rickrand3[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts