The Stay TFB12 thread!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

The Stay TFB12 thread!

Please stay with us tfb12!  Ignore the Noise as the patriots always say!  Not me though! Lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: The Stay TFB12 thread!

In response to NOISE's comment:

Please stay with us tfb12!  Ignore the Noise as the patriots always say!  Not me though! Lol

can we trade queenie for tfb straight up??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Thanks man, this ignore reature is pretty sweet.  This forum is so much better without seeing all the garbage Rusty spits out on here. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I want TFB to stay.  Heck, I'd like Babe back.  And I want Rusty to stay too.  No one on ignore for me. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tg19pats. Show tg19pats's posts

I am not a big poster but read every day, enjoy the pictures by TFB and as of right now have ignored no one.  My favorite threads are the draft section and ones where everyone discusses actual football related things.  I understand everyone has opinions but try to keep it related to any aspect prof football. I agree after awhile the insults and personal attacks get a little boring but if original will make me laugh. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

TFB12 should do as he wishes. Despite occasional disagreements with him I would take 1000 of him over one Rusty.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

We need you here 12! Just because you don't have someone on ignore, doesn't mean that you cant ignore them.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

I want TFB to stay.  Heck, I'd like Babe back.  And I want Rusty to stay too.  No one on ignore for me. 

well 2 out 3 ain't bad i guess...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Even you can stay gints.  Does that move my average from .667 to .750?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I agree.  Jints isn't so bad, at least he has a good sense of humor and he doesn't get as obnoxious as a certain Pats fan who posts here does.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

TFB12 should do as he wishes. Despite occasional disagreements with him I would take 1000 of him over one Rusty.

a 1000, wow!!  LOL!!  Yes, Just occasional and that's to be expected in a forum like this.  Unlike the constant bashing that one does, which doesn't belong here.  Plus it looks like the cause of our disagreements is now gone, lol!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Kinda too much drama everyone - TFB never even said he was leaving yet, giving ignore a try for Rusty. :) 

TFB should absolutely stick around though....as long as he doesn't start Broncos/Welker Watch game threads next fall :)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

TFB12 seems like a nice...stick around.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Not to ruin your parade, but, it seems you got upset over nothing.

It's like Davidsone who keeps crying about the trolls, threatens to leave every 2-3 months, and then comes back.  And, I'm not calling out Davidsone - it's just the most recent example I could think of.

FWIW, I enjoy your posts, especially your photoshopped pics; which is a talent I appreciate.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I agree.  Jints isn't so bad, at least he has a good sense of humor and he doesn't get as obnoxious as a certain Pats fan who posts here does.

i agree. i don't consider him a true troll, even though he's a fan of the tean that has become our nemesis

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

a 1000, wow!!  LOL!!  Yes, Just occasional and that's to be expected in a forum like this.  Unlike the constant bashing that one does, which doesn't belong here.  Plus it looks like the cause of our disagreements is now gone, lol!!

that's a good ratio.  you are a valuable member of the forum. don't let a few ruin it for the many, we shall overcomeLaughing

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Kinda too much drama everyone - TFB never even said he was leaving yet, giving ignore a try for Rusty. :) 

TFB should absolutely stick around though....as long as he doesn't start Broncos/Welker Watch game threads next fall :)

You are correct.  And I am liking this ignore feature.  It works great for ignoring 1 person.  I could see if you ignored many then you would be looking at only about half the posts in the thread but only ignoring Rusty you get to see most.. Oh wait!!  I guess I only see have the thread posts with just ignoring Rusty  Ok, so maybe ignoring 1 Rusty or 5-6 people you will only see half the thread posts.  Hahahaha!!   Anyways, what I am trying to say is I am enjoying the forum so much more without having to read his lies and garbage or sift through all his BS just to find some good posts made by others. 

And No, I won't be making Broncos/Welker threads....... or will I?  What the heck am I going to do with all my Welker photoshops?  Maybe Amendola will wear Welkers # 83 jersey and all I will have to do is swap heads!! LOL!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

that's a good ratio.  you are a valuable member of the forum. don't let a few ruin it for the many, we shall overcomeLaughing

Thanks, dude!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Maybe Amendola will wear Welkers # 83 jersey and all I will have to do is swap heads!! LOL!

LOL, i hope doesn't wear 83 though. Hopefully he'll start a new era for NE slot WRs

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Lets not go overboard, gints is an incredible troll, who adds nothing and constantly hijacks threads

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

well....725

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Thank you kind sir!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

i agree. i don't consider him a true troll, even though he's a fan of the tean that has become our nemesis

and thank you also kind sir!

Sections
Shortcuts