The Steelers Stink!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

The Steelers Stink!!!!

They are 1-1. They lost to the Bears. OMG, OMG, OMG. They're not going to make the playoffs. OMG.

Now, if I said this, Steeler fans (who have the best fans in the league) would keep things in perspective and say "See you January sucker."

New England fans. We stink. Brady's done. He shouldn't have married Gisele. The dynasty is over. I hate my life. Blah, blah, blah.

God, I'm glad I'm I didn't have my Week 2 Super Bowl party this year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Re: The Steelers Stink!!!!

Pats will win the SB this year. The pats just didn't have a good game today. Nothing has been going our way. Bad redzone %

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

In Response to Re: The Steelers Stink!!!!:
    Pats will win the SB this year. The pats just didn't have a good game today. Nothing has been going our way. Bad redzone %
    Posted by crono420

I put a lot of this one on the coaching. Never blitzed. Didn't use the run when it was working. Didn't give the team a chance to win.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from YogaFan. Show YogaFan's posts

In Response to Re: The Steelers Stink!!!! : I put a lot of this one on the coaching. Never blitzed. Didn't use the run when it was working. Didn't give the team a chance to win.
    Posted by Caesar1177

Sorry Caeser, but I do think this is an 8-8 football team...no pass rush and their secondary was exposed by a rookie QB today...ouch that one hurt...Caeser, realistic ly, if the Bills didn't $crew up...the Pats would be 0-2 right now...I am sooo grateful to the Krafts, and BB, Pioli for giving us the Dynasty we had...but sadly I think our time is through...this is not overreaction but just a witnessing of the first two games.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

In Response to Re: The Steelers Stink!!!! : Sorry Caeser, but I do think this is an 8-8 football team...no pass rush and their secondary was exposed by a rookie QB today...ouch that one hurt...Caeser, realistic ly, if the Bills didn't $crew up...the Pats would be 0-2 right now...I am sooo grateful to the Krafts, and BB, Pioli for giving us the Dynasty we had...but sadly I think our time is through...this is not overreaction but just a witnessing of the first two games.
    Posted by YogaFan

But the secondary wasn't that bad. They gave up 160 yards passing. One big play. And if the Pats had blitzed, maybe they would have forced a bad decision or two. That was some vanilla defense out there.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Brady is not done, BS YogaFan, The pats will have a 12-4 season

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

Posted by crono420

Friend:  what on Earth makes you believe the Pats will win the SB.  "Didn't have a good game today,"  no kidding - they didn't have one last week as well.  Red zone offense was beyond poor - they stunk!  Can they still do well this year?  Perhaps, but nothing I've seen thus far indicates such.  A mediocre team, with a tentative QB, and an disgustingly bad special team isn't going to cut it - period.  They'll do decently, but that's about it - they're just an 10-6 team if their lucky.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

The Steelers do stink, their defense is still okay but not that good anymore and we all know their offense is average. I'm not sure how their schedule looks but if they have to go against some good teams they seem like they're going to be in trouble without Polamalu. His replacement looked lost.

Sections
Shortcuts