The Steelers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

The Steelers

I fully realize this is preseason, but their starters blow or are very, very average.  It's amazing how cap hell has completely destroyed that team. I expect them to miss the playoffs for the 3rd straight year like the Giants.

Tomlin has to be on the hotseat, especially after last year's antics on the sidelines trying to cheat in the game, and just showing what a weak head coach he is.

You have to figure Colbert is on the hook for this as well.  Similar thing going on with the Giants in NY as well.  Coughlin and Reese have been exposed in recent years and a 3rd season in a row with no playoffs might be it.

The one thing I noticed, outside of Antonio Brown (GREAT player) and maybe Pouncey, is their recent high draft picks are being passed off as good starters, but they are not.

The Jason Worlids, the Heywards, the JaDeveon Bells, the David DeCastros, etc...Look at their 2012 draft. I am not even sure 1 player remains of any value, and they needed them to because of how old they are.

Good thing they brought back Keisel's beard! LMAO

PS Do people realize Bell was hammered at 1:30 PM during the day for his DUI?

Anyway, I find it interesting how the media completely ignores all of this, acting like Pittsburgh is still great and have done a good job off the lockout.

Thanks very much again to BB.  Very much.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

Re: The Steelers

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I fully realize this is preseason, but their starters blow or are very, very average.  It's amazing how cap hell has completely destroyed that team. I expect them to miss the playoffs for the 3rd straight year like the Giants.

Tomlin has to be on the hotseat, especially after last year's antics on the sidelines trying to cheat in the game, and just showing what a weak head coach he is.

You have to figure Colbert is on the hook for this as well.  Similar thing going on with the Giants in NY as well.  Coughlin and Reese have been exposed in recent years and a 3rd season in a row with no playoffs might be it.

The one thing I noticed, outside of Antonio Brown (GREAT player) and maybe Pouncey, is their recent high draft picks are being passed off as good starters, but they are not.

The Jason Worlids, the Heywards, the JaDeveon Bells, the David DeCastros, etc...Look at their 2012 draft. I am not even sure 1 player remains of any value, and they needed them to because of how old they are.

Good thing they brought back Keisel's beard! LMAO

PS Do people realize Bell was hammered at 1:30 PM during the day for his DUI?

Anyway, I find it interesting how the media completely ignores all of this, acting like Pittsburgh is still great and have done a good job off the lockout.

Thanks very much again to BB.  Very much.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Queenie, cap hell.  I hear that they had to push 6 mil on their rental CB's contract into next year in order to fit him in. Right now they are at 150 mil towards next years cap.  That is "cap hell".  Good thing they don't have of their own FAs that are worth signing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

^What an intelligent comeback, Bustchise.  Gee, it's all so interesting.

Hey! Just think!  The Steelers fading away into more mediocrity is a chance for your crappy team to strive to be mediocre again, too.

LMAO

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey! Just think!  The Steelers fading away into more mediocrity is a chance for your crappy team to strive to be mediocre again, too.

LMAO

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Queenie, amazing what a QB like Brady does in covering up team mediocre.  150 mil on the cap for next year.... what's the 2015 cap again?  Is BB still re-doing Revis' contract?  Bwhahahahahahahaha! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

LMAO. A liar AND a hypocrite!! :) Too funny. You just can't make this stuff up.  

Idiot Boy sure does have his brown nose nestled DEEP between BB's cheeks.

Waddya gonna do, call me Bustchise?  LMAO

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

In response to OnlyDaTruth's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

^Bustchise trying like hell to sell his most recent PAts poseur name. 

Very typical board name choice from Bustchise as a Pats poseur board name.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to TheRealBustchise's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

LMAO

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Queenie, amazing what a QB like Brady does in covering up team mediocre.  150 mil on the cap for next year.... what's the 2015 cap again?  Is BB still re-doing Revis' contract?  Bwhahahahahahahaha! 

[/QUOTE]

Oh, look Bustchise is signing in and out really, really fast to trick Rusty and all Patriot fans that there are a million Jet fans trolling this forum

LMAO.....only Idiot Boy could come up with a paranoid delusion like that.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Keep it up, phony Busty.

The board has seen your Pats poseur name selections of the past.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

LMAO.  

You see. There's no way I could ever be the one you call "Bustchise".  You state that "Bustchise" is a Jet fan.  Show me one post where I complement the Jet's team. Prove it by providing a link to the post.

There are quite a few regular posters who know what my regular screen name is, Idiot Boy. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

LMAO.  

You see. There's no way I could ever be the one you call "Bustchise".  You state that "Bustchise" is a Jet fan.  Show me one post where I complement the Jet's team. Prove it by providing a link to the post.

There are quite a few regular posters who know what my regular screen name is, Idiot Boy. 

We've seen your act before, Busty.  Just forget it.  You are well known to create board names like the original Bustchise name you created, thinking no one would know since you admitted Sanchez to be a bust. Very creative, but you were caught cold. I knew what you were trying to do.

Look at you coming in here immediately on my thread about an AFC rival. You used two different names, your admitted Jets name with the Bustchise thingy and your PAts poseur one of "OnlyDaTruth". "Da"?   Classic Busty move with that one.

You just cannot stand how loaded the Pats seem to be, how average the other suppose better AFC franchises claim to be via the media, and me pointing out that truth.

I called it all. Called it.

You cannot stand it. LOL

Your Jets are completely done before the season starts, too.  It's a beautiful thing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

^Bustchise trying like hell to sell his most recent PAts poseur name. 

Very typical board name choice from Bustchise as a Pats poseur board name.

[/QUOTE]

Yes Beano, it's me, becasue one of me here bludgeoning you just isn't enough.  Moron.  Keep trying to deflect.  How's that 150 cap doing?  Think BB will re-sign Revis?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

Keep it up, phony Busty.

[/QUOTE]

So, is it Bustchise or not Queenie?  You claim everyone is Bustchise, but now say "phony Busty"?  What kind of a complete idiot are you?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

LMAO.  

[/QUOTE]

We've seen your act before, Busty.  Just forget it.  You are well known to create board names like the original Bustchise name you created, thinking no one would know since you admitted Sanchez to be a bust.

Look at you coming in here immediately on my thread about an AFC rival.

You just cannot stand how loaded the Pats seem to be, how average the other suppose better AFC franchises claim to be via the media, and me pointing out that truth.

I called it all. Called it.

You cannot stand it. LOL

Your Jets are completely done before the season starts, too.  It's a beautiful thing.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO.  In other words - you have NO PROOF.

Thank you for proving me right.

Secondly. I was simply pointing out that you're a liar AND a hypocrite.

Did you conveniently forget posting "What a strange place for a thread like this." under the Thread Houston Texans 2014 Evaluation?

Too funny!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

^Bustchise trying like hell, isn't he folks?

Quick!  Sign in as another board name you use? Hurry!

lmao

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to TheRealBustchise's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Keep it up, phony Busty.

[/QUOTE]

So, is it Bustchise or not Queenie?  You claim everyone is Bustchise, but now say "phony Busty"?  What kind of a complete idiot are you?

[/QUOTE]

Stop confusing Rusty....

on a different note, I wonder if BB enjoys that Rusty has a Pinocchio-nose. Would BB prefer that Rusty lie or not lie.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

lmao

[/QUOTE]

Pathetic Queenie so concerned about who is who instead of defending BB's 150 mil 2015 cap.  What a loser!  Thanks BB.

#QueenieBludgeonedAgain

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

lmao

"Oh, no. EVERYONE is ganging up on me again!"

~Rusty

"oh, no. EVERYONE is BUSTCHISE"

~Rusty

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DougIrwin. Show DougIrwin's posts

Hey, Bustchise:

The Steelers will miss the postseason for the 3rd year in a row, with my prediction of them being stupid off the lockout and drafting very poorly, will have been correct.

One more spot-on piece of analysis that appeared to be wrong because it was well ahead of some's understanding of drafting well and developing in bulk, but in the end is absolutely correct.

By you posting in here under two different board names trying to discredit this, is all the board needs to see.

Jets, Steelers and Ravens to miss the playoffs. AGAIN

Enjoy!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

yeah, but, who on this board cares about the steelers? Nice contribution of your football knowledge stating the obvious. Oh, a lousy team with a lousy record won't make the playoffs.  I can see why you're BB's #1 fan now. YOU'RE the REAL GENIUS BEHIND THE GENIUS

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey, Bustchise:

The Steelers will miss the postseason for the 3rd year in a row, with my prediction of them being stupid off the lockout and drafting very poorly, will have been correct.

One more spot-on piece of analysis that appeared to be wrong because it was well ahead of some's understanding of drafting well and developing in bulk, but in the end is absolutely correct.

By you posting in here under two different board names trying to discredit this, is all the board needs to see.

Jets, Steelers and Ravens to miss the playoffs. AGAIN

Enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

Yep and they have won the SB twice since the last time the patsies did.  Oh wait, "it's not about winning the superbowl" right Queenie?

Bwahahahahahahhahahahaha!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

Good Night, Pinocchio Brown Noser :)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

wow. 3 posts in less than one minute. Is that even possible when signing in and out and being the same person?  LOL

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

wow. 3 posts in less than one minute. Is that even possible when signing in and out and being the same person?  LOL

[/QUOTE]

Yeah ok, Bustchise

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Go back to the basketball forums troll. You add nothing of any value here and only support the other trolls like yourself. Da truth and Butchise= moronic losers with no life so they troll other teams forums. Losers.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

If Brady was on the steelers they'd win at least 10 games. Period.

Their defense has fallen back to earth and can't win them games anymore and their qb is being exposed for what he is. Mediocre .

Sections
Shortcuts