The Super Bowl for Dummies.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The Super Bowl for Dummies.

Let's put all the facts in one place so even the most challenged among us can have a quick reference.

1. The defense collapsed again at the endgame.

2. The offense was without its biggest weapon responsible for one third of the offensive TDs they scored all year.

3. Brady had a 100 passer rating going into the final desperation drive the endgame defensive collapse created.

4. Eli shredded the defense for a 75% completion percentage and a 100+ passer rating.

5. The running backs for the Pats averaged 3.6 yards a carry.

6. Welker dropped the Lombardi Trophy.

7. The inability of the defense to get off the field, their inability to get even a single 3 and out and their lack of even getting a single turnover allowed the Giants to own the clock drastically limiting our offensive possessions.

8. Our offense despite the lack of an effective Gronk managed to score more points per possession than we did on other winning SBs.

9. The defense allowed the Giants to score on 75% of their possessions in the second half.

10. On the final winning Giants' drive, Eli hit 5 of 6 passes for 74 yards cutting our defense to ribbons.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: The Super Bowl for Dummies.

In Response to Re: The Super Bowl for Dummies.:
    [QUOTE]Nobody speaks for the dummies quite like this guy.
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

Awww shucks. Thank you for appreciating that I speak for your benefit wozzydoo.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

BEST THREAD

EVER!

Had this thread up sportin' these 4 beautiful grey horizontal page breaks...nice.  Groomed my cat who hopped up on me, and threw it down funny in a few spots on here afterwards-

Babe, babe...Babe- 
    I was absolutely wrong about you.  This was a series of very pleasing looking posts.  Easily, your most positive and openly productive ideas that I've ever seen forwarded...  Never thought'cha had it in you.  Thank you, I've never gotten more from you-  

This post is hidden because you are ignoring BabeParilli
    Stop Ignoring BabeParilli

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

You win the best post of all-time award!!

Hetch

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Super Bowl for Dummies. : If only we could. But we still have dummies that don't understand what transpired.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

What transpired?

The Giants won.

The Patriots lost.

You'd have to be pretty dumb not to understand that.

Oh, yeah. It's Babe.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]BEST THREAD EVER! Had this thread up sportin' these 4 beautiful grey horizontal page breaks...nice.  Groomed my cat who hopped up on me, and threw it down funny in a few spots on here afterwards- Babe, babe...Babe-  I was absolutely wrong about you.  This was a series of very pleasing looking posts.  Easily, your most positive and openly productive ideas that I've ever seen forwarded...  Never thought'cha had it in you.  Thank you, I've never gotten more from you-   This post is hidden because you are ignoring BabeParilli Stop Ignoring BabeParilli This post is hidden because you are ignoring BabeParilli Stop Ignoring BabeParilli This post is hidden because you are ignoring BabeParilli Stop Ignoring BabeParilli This post is hidden because you are ignoring BabeParilli Stop Ignoring BabeParilli
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

I am so happy for you lazzie. You couldn't take the heat so you got out of the kitchen. Wise man.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Super Bowl for Dummies. : What transpired? The Giants won. The Patriots lost. You'd have to be pretty dumb not to understand that. Oh, yeah. It's Babe.
    Posted by antibody[/QUOTE]

Brilliant observations. Post more great stuff like this.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]I'm gonna hopefully try to make this my last post to you,

Well, that didn't last long.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE] You forward less positive than anyone else on here, your negative sentiments are always cancerous to others resulting in far too much bad blood and ill-regard being passed around since your time on here,

Oh yeah lazzie. I'm a real meanie.

Of course I never made fun of Down's Syndrome like you have.

And I never told anybody here the world would be a better place if they were dead like TrueChump.

And I never made veiled threats like wozzydoo.

And I never compared posters to mass murderers like Rusty does.

The Four Imbeciles sure are real swell guys.

Here lazzie, let me give you a tissue to mop up those tears that mean Babe caused.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]and you "reason" out your garbage opinions using things like fudged numbers and awful articles to back your claim.

LIAR!

I've asked you to prove your lying accusations before and you did nothing. Pffft.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE] And it's like you simply can't help it...Can-NOT help, but - To cause strife and tediously polarizing arguments where no ground is EVER made, and the only result being that this place turns dead (or just painful and only slightly dead).

No lazzie.

Just because three of the Four Imbeciles aren't posting because they keep getting their clock cleaned when their incessant "run the ball" and "Brady is the problem" and "the defense is good" BS is hammered into the ground like a tent peg, over and over and over by multiple posters, that doesn't mean the place is dead. It just means the idiocy they spew is dead. Plenty of other people are still posting.

Of course the last of the Four Imbeciles posts no matter what.

The Four Imbeciles don't run the place anymore lazzie. They have been deposed and real Pats' fans speak up now. You know, the ones who think BB knows how to coach, the ones who think Brady is a great QB and the ones who root for the D but have enough brains to realize they just aren't very good.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to "Re: The Super Bowl for Dummies.": [QUOTE]BEST THREAD EVER! Had this thread up sportin' these 4 beautiful grey horizontal page breaks...nice.  Groomed my cat who hopped up on me, and threw it down funny in a few spots on here afterwards- Babe, babe...Babe-  I was absolutely wrong about you.  This was a series of very pleasing looking posts.  Easily, your most positive and openly productive ideas that I've ever seen forwarded...  Never thought'cha had it in you.  Thank you, I've never gotten more from you-   This post is hidden because you are ignoring BabeParilli Stop Ignoring BabeParilli This post is hidden because you are ignoring BabeParilli Stop Ignoring BabeParilli This post is hidden because you are ignoring BabeParilli Stop Ignoring BabeParilli This post is hidden because you are ignoring BabeParilli Stop Ignoring BabeParilli Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE] I see about 20 of these a thread, I actually don't even notice anymore.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

I am so confused by the conflict between you two. Frankly I don't care about it. My life is the same either way. However have either of you considered that you are both right. Our offense could have done better and our defense could have done better. What you are arguing about is whether or not the defense is 60% to blame or the offense is 60% to blame.

There is no doubt about it, we need a deep threat and running game to make defenses worry about more things and not sit on a short-middle passing game. With these are offense is better.

There is no doubt we need a few playmakers and more pressure from our defense. Other than Sterling Moore's amazing swat, when has our defense stepped up in a key game to help us win?

I remember that when the game was on the line, Rodney, Law, McGinnis, Bruschi or Seymour would make a play and help seal a win. Brown or Branch would make a Catch and Vinitari would kick the game winner. With a running game and deeper threats the offense can easily get back this attitude and ability, they are not far off.

With Jones, Bequette and Hightower we should get more pressure and hopefully with better safety play the cornerbacks start making some plays on the ball. They need to stop worrying about giving up the big play and try making a play once in a while. Is this coaching or ability?

By why use common sense in this argument? If you are half the "expert" you claim to be then you know that football is a team game and it is difficult to win if you don't have both a play making defense and offense. You need both, one of these alone gets you far and maybe luckily win a Superbowl, but to be dominant in the Playoffs you need both and we need work on both sides of the ball

I think we have made strides in the off season to address both sides of the ball and am so stroked and excited to see this team come together and believe that they can be a top performer, better than last year. This gives them a real shot at the superbowl and I want to see them go for it. They have a much better chance of winning the next superbowl then they do about beating the giants in last year's superbowl or the one from a few years ago..... Can we at least agree on that?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]BEST THREAD EVER! Had this thread up sportin' these 4 beautiful grey horizontal page breaks...nice.  Groomed my cat who hopped up on me, and threw it down funny in a few spots on here afterwards- Babe, babe...Babe-  I was absolutely wrong about you.  This was a series of very pleasing looking posts.  Easily, your most positive and openly productive ideas that I've ever seen forwarded...  Never thought'cha had it in you.  Thank you, I've never gotten more from you-   This post is hidden because you are ignoring BabeParilli Stop Ignoring BabeParilli This post is hidden because you are ignoring BabeParilli Stop Ignoring BabeParilli This post is hidden because you are ignoring BabeParilli Stop Ignoring BabeParilli This post is hidden because you are ignoring BabeParilli Stop Ignoring BabeParilli

The best part is I can knock booob without even having to read his tripe, welcome back to sanity Laz... well kind of.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

What do you call someone like Babe who posts this repetitive drivel, gets owned by others with stats and facts and still argues his point even though he is wrong and has been proven wrong time and time again?  Insane.  Insanity is doing something over and over again expecting a different result.

The 2012 season can't get here soon enough.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE] No lazzie. Just because

Babe, why are you responding to Laz? He already mentioned he has you on ignore so he isn't going to see anything you say.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]What do you call someone like Babe who posts this repetitive drivel, gets owned by others with stats and facts and still argues his point even though he is wrong and has been proven wrong time and time again?  Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats[/QUOTE]

Rusty.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

There was a time when this forum discussed more than the Patriots run vs pass percentages. Over the past year or so it's enveloped 90% of discussions here. I participated for the first 6 months or so but I don't know how anyone has the energy left to keep rehashing the same old stuff. I can say one thing though- nobody won, no minds were changed and they never will be. I'm ready for football season so something can maybe change the subject.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Super Bowl for Dummies. : Brilliant observations. Post more great stuff like this.

Hey, I dumbed things down for you and you still don't understand. Not surprised.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]What do you call someone like Babe who posts this repetitive drivel, gets owned by others with stats and facts and still argues his point even though he is wrong and has been proven wrong time and time again?  Insane.  Insanity is doing something over and over again expecting a different result. The 2012 season can't get here soon enough.
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats[/QUOTE]

Where is he wrong?  When was he proven wrong? 
    He wasn't and can't be because everything he lists is the truth.

However where he does go wrong, is his failure to list Brady's short comings as a result of trying to defend him.  It's unfortunate it's come to that, but it has.
    Babes tactics are not uncommon in here.
    You have poster's thinking the Pat's should run more to become diverse.  That's an understandable premise and they often present facts to back it up.  The problem is they see that as the only problem and scoff at other ideas, not unlike Babe.
    Then you have the all out antagonist who think Brady is the devil's spawn.  Again they CAN present what they feel are relevant facts but dispute and insult all others.  They also make up crap to support their premise.  As as result, folks can either ignore it or dispute it. 
    Why is this any different than what you accuse Babe of?  (cept I don't think he makes up stuff) 
    Time and time again they are given facts to refute what they insist is the cause for the fall of Rome, even though it hasn't fallen.  It's merely faltered.
    So any one calling out Babe at this point, really should examine their own self.
    Can you be antagonistic or insulting or unyielding or defensive or are you trying to prove a point?  If so, you are no different than the person you scorn.
    My self included.
    Isn't that usually the way it is?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Super Bowl for Dummies. : Hey, I dumbed things down for you and you still don't understand. Not surprised.
    Posted by antibody[/QUOTE]

Right. keep up the good work stooge.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Super Bowl for Dummies. : The best part is I can knock booob without even having to read his tripe, welcome back to sanity Laz... well kind of.
    Posted by wozzy[/QUOTE]

No wozzydoo. The best part is that I can dismantle every troll post you and your other two co-imbeciles make telling us all you are a better coach than BB without the threat of more such stupidity being posted in direct reply.

Now Rusty is a hardcore troll. He has yet to turn and run with his tail between his legs from the castor oil of truth I medicate him with. You other three are lightweight trolls that have been confronted for your lies and stupidity thus banished from the debate.

I much prefer you all beating your chests about putting me on ignore than having the good members of this board endure you telling us for the millionth time how you are a better coach than BB or that our HOF QB is the problem.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Super Bowl for Dummies. : Right. keep up the good work stooge.

Tongue Out
    Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Super Bowl for Dummies. : Babe, why are you responding to Laz? He already mentioned he has you on ignore so he isn't going to see anything you say.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

For the sake of others who read his inane rantings.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to The Super Bowl for Dummies. : True, but the Pats D only gave up 15 points prior to the Giants' final drive, and only gave up 21 points on the day.  That is not a bad defensive performance.  It just wasn't our day - the Giants made a few more plays than the Pats.
    Posted by Mighty2013[/QUOTE]

So, you think a defense being unable to get off the field in a timely manner, thus limiting possessions for our offense which is one of the most potent in the NFL is a good thing?

Guess what? Our opponents think it's a great thing.

Sections
Shortcuts