The Super Bowl theread for people that like threads named the Super Bowl for...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

The Super Bowl theread for people that like threads named the Super Bowl for...

1. Patriots played the Giants 2. After 60 minutes the Giants made more plays than the Patriots and won. 3. Get over it. 4. Those guys that didn't win last year.., they're going all the way this year.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I sat on your toilet. Show I sat on your toilet's posts

Re: The Super Bowl theread for people that like threads named the Super Bowl for...

Hear Hear!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Re: The Super Bowl theread for people that like threads named the Super Bowl for...

Amen brother!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

..........and I wonder how the fans of the perrinial(sp!)mediocre and bad teams are feelin about thier upcoming season..............

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Agreed.  Whats done is done.  No matter how much we discuss last seasons SB, no matter who was right and who was wrong, who made the good plays and who made the bad plays, it doesn't matter anymore.  What matters is now!  Today, this season ahead.

All the way!  And when the Patriots go to the SB this year I am going to "party like it's 1999", "I gotta feeling"... I will be "dancing on the celling"...It's going to be a "celebration"... cause I "don't stop believin"...I may even let "my girl"  "pour some sugar on me", after she tells me "You shook me all night long" this party is going to be awesome!!  I will be yelling the Patriots played "Wonderful Tonight" while I watch TFB and BB hoist that Lombardi into the air, BB will no longer have that "Poker Face", it will be all smiles!  And I may even jump on this forum to share in the joy while everyone is partying like they do down in "Sweet Home Alabama", I will ask everyone to "Raise your Glass", get down "on the floor" and "twist and shout" while listening to some "old time rock N roll" and help me celebrate.  I may even sing and dance the "Y.M.C.A.".  I may even whip out my "moves like Jaggar" while people stand and watch "amazed" as I'm "dancing in the streets" telling all Jets fans "to beat it".  I will be so happy I may even grab and kiss "Jessies Girl" and tell her "hey Soul Sister' lets 'bust a move" because I' m "sexy and I know it" and I have been waiting for this SB victory "all summer long". 

So that's how I'm going to do it this year!!  It's going to be a big party, everyones invited, just don't bring any "red red wine" to drink.  We will be drinking what they serve down in "Margaritaville".  I tell ya, this year is going to be a "thriller" and I'm going to party "forever".

As you can tell... I'm ready for some Patriots football!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

In Response to Re: The Super Bowl theread for people that like threads named the Super Bowl for...:
    [QUOTE]Agreed.  Whats done is done.  No matter how much we discuss last seasons SB, no matter who was right and who was wrong, who made the good plays and who made the bad plays, it doesn't matter anymore.  What matters is now!  Today, this season ahead. All the way!  And when the Patriots go to the SB this year I am going to "party like it's 1999", "I gotta feeling"... I will be "dancing on the celling"...It's going to be a "celebration"... cause I "don't stop believin"...I may even let "my girl"  "pour some sugar on me", after she tells me "You shook me all night long" this party is going to be awesome!!  I will be yelling the Patriots played "Wonderful Tonight" while I watch TFB and BB hoist that Lombardi into the air, BB will no longer have that "Poker Face", it will be all smiles!  And I may even jump on this forum to share in the joy while everyone is partying like they do down in "Sweet Home Alabama", I will ask everyone to "Raise your Glass", get down "on the floor" and "twist and shout" while listening to some "old time rock N roll" and help me celebrate.  I may even sing and dance the "Y.M.C.A.".  I may even whip out my "moves like Jaggar" while people stand and watch "amazed" as I'm "dancing in the streets" telling all Jets fans "to beat it".  I will be so happy I may even grab and kiss "Jessies Girl" and tell her "hey Soul Sister' lets 'bust a move" because I' m "sexy and I know it" and I have been waiting for this SB victory "all summer long".  So that's how I'm going to do it this year!!  It's going to be a big party, everyones invited, just don't bring any "red red wine" to drink.  We will be drinking what they serve down in "Margaritaville".  I tell ya, this year is going to be a "thriller" and I'm going to party "forever". As you can tell... I'm ready for some Patriots football!!
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]
    Ok TFB, you can take a breath now!!!!!!KMc.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: The Super Bowl theread for people that like threads named the Super Bowl for...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Super Bowl theread for people that like threads named the Super Bowl for... : Ok TFB, you can take a breath now!!!!!!KMc.
    Posted by NESportnut[/QUOTE]
    Hahaha, I was trying to see how many party songs I could mention in my SB party post (29 songs mentioned).  I could have gone on longer but I had to go.