The Tazmanian Devil has Arrived - Nate Ebner Makes it to Practice!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

The Tazmanian Devil has Arrived - Nate Ebner Makes it to Practice!

Looking forward to his development and good health.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: The Tazmanian Devil has Arrived - Nate Ebner Makes it to Practice!

In Response to The Tazmanian Devil has Arrived - Nate Ebner Makes it to Practice!:
    Looking forward to his development and good health.
    Posted by bredbru

Why? I doubt he even makes the team.

He's behind Chung, Gregory, Wilson, JI, Barrett AND Will Allen. Undecided

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Kid was drafted for his ST potential, that's where he'll need to shine and where he'll make his $... BB places a ton of value in kids who can play ST (i.e. Slater/Tarpinian, etc.).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Re: The Tazmanian Devil has Arrived - Nate Ebner Makes it to Practice!:
    Kid was drafted for his ST potential, that's where he'll need to shine and where he'll make his $... BB places a ton of value in kids who can play ST (i.e. Tarpinian, etc.).
    Posted by mbeaulieu07

He'll be IRed and put away till next year. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: The Tazmanian Devil has Arrived - Nate Ebner Makes it to Practice!:
    Kid was drafted for his ST potential, that's where he'll need to shine and where he'll make his $... BB places a ton of value in kids who can play ST (i.e. Tarpinian, etc.).
    Posted by mbeaulieu07

way i see it too.. and potentialy i guess why bb drafted him.
    thoug wonder if bb saw him someday as a safety starter?

wassup mb?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: The Tazmanian Devil has Arrived - Nate Ebner Makes it to Practice! : He'll be IRed and put away till next year. 
    Posted by 49Patriots

most likely given our depth and maybe best case scenario

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

I think BB sees a high character kid with solid intangibles, a kamikazee mentality who isn't afraid to throw his body around and has some raw ability... essentially a project with upside that'd he'd like to work with.

I liken this pick to Matt Slater in that he sees a kid with skills that could translate fairly early to ST.

brd,
    things are good man, can't wait to get 2013 draft talk started!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

I think BB see's a high character kid with solid intangibles, a kamikazee mentality who isn't afraid to throw his body around and has some raw ability... essentially a project with upside that'd he'd like to work with. I liken this pick to Matt Slater in that he sees a kid with skills that could translate fairly early to ST. brd, things are good man, can't wait to get 2013 draft talk started!
    Posted by mbeaulieu07

nice eval,
     you are a commited freak (in a good way) you're a draft "rat", in the same way i'm a "gym rat". i got too much going on with life too add that. when season is going and i see areas on the field that need to be improved, i'll likely be chiming in on the draft thread.
     you get em man!
    peace!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

wb mbelieau! looking forward to your draft thread as well!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

Ebner is going to be a Special Teams BEAST! With him on the field nobody is going to use those plays for bathroom breaks...that'll be must see TV. I'll be very dissapointed if he doesn't make the final roster. He'll be a fun one to watch a la Vince Papale.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

wb mbelieau! looking forward to your draft thread as well!
    Posted by Quagmire3

Thanks, brothah... can't wait!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

He'll be IRed and put away till next year.

I can't see this happening. They will put him on the practice squad or cut him which I feel they won't do. you think if they put him on IR that Goody won't want to see the medical records? Or Rex Ryan wouldn't be calling him out. Bill B has put himself and the team in a good position with the system they have. I can't see him blatantly doing something like that. Yeah yeah I know, but I feel the guy has integrity. I'd drink a beer with him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommpper. Show Stommpper's posts

I think BB sees a high character kid with solid intangibles, a kamikazee mentality who isn't afraid to throw his body around and has some raw ability... essentially a project with upside that'd he'd like to work with. I liken this pick to Matt Slater in that he sees a kid with skills that could translate fairly early to ST. brd, things are good man, can't wait to get 2013 draft talk started!
    Posted by mbeaulieu07

I totally agree. This kind of raw talent is rare, I see BB keeping this kid in some form and developing him. His SPEED and finishing skills are too great to pass up on and let go by. What better coach to have train him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

He was making some nice plays in rook camp and OTA's before injury so he's got a shot of making it. Esp, if you count Allen as a CB/FS and if Ebner just has to outplay Cole on ST's to make it. Otherwise a year on IR isn't a bad idea 

Sections
Shortcuts