The Thread Was Deleted/Censored

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: The Thread Was Deleted/Censored

All I read was abandoning the run and then I stopped.

Hey did you catch Benny's masterful day today? 17 carries for 56 yards (a 3.3 average). You still believe we should of just kept feeding this guy the ball last year? He's 22nd (at least before today) in rushing despite being Cincy's "lead" back this year. He has three touchdowns and three fumbles, he has something like 8 catches. After a week off to rejuvinate his 27 year old legs he only manages 53 yards against the 15th ranked run defense in the NFL? And this was a close game too.

Some of us realized long ago that Benny was nothing more than a backup (you weren't one of them). He's a good guy, tries hard, but in the end you "abandon" the run when he is your back. You've got to. 

Figure out why we are running more this year yet? It's because we have better runners - it's not because of mean Tom Brady telling Belichick and O'Brien what to do.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Edit: SCH81 must be a mod or have connections to being a mod because he pulled the thread and now it reappeared, but only AFTER his presence is seen back in the original thread.

Funny how he thinks he can somehow post black dots as a troll who controls the board, delete threads and comments, etc, not say anything, but also not be banned.

Very interesting.

[/QUOTE]

Wow! you really are off the deep end!  Some one call 911!!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey did you catch Benny's masterful day today? 17 carries for 56 yards (a 3.3 average). You still believe we should of just kept feeding this guy the ball last year? He's 22nd (at least before today) in rushing despite being Cincy's "lead" back this year. He has three touchdowns and three fumbles, he has something like 8 catches. After a week off to rejuvinate his 27 year old legs he only manages 53 yards against the 15th ranked run defense in the NFL? And this was a close game too.

Some of us realized long ago that Benny was nothing more than a backup (you weren't one of them). He's a good guy, tries hard, but in the end you "abandon" the run when he is your back. You've got to. 

Figure out why we are running more this year yet? It's because we have better runners - it's not because of mean Tom Brady telling Belichick and O'Brien what to do.

[/QUOTE]

I always thought Law Firm was a good back; not special, just got the most yards that HE could get on a play. It was clearly time to move on, as much better natural talent sprung up in the Pats backfield.

That said, it is a little disingenuous to bash Benny over his performance in Cincy. Watching the game today, neither Gayle Sayers nor Jim Brown nor Barry Sanders nor Adrian Peterson could have gained much behind that woeful line. Seemed like two out of three carries, he was getting hit within a split-second after Dalton gave him the ball.

I posted on another thread that Steven Jackson was averaging only 3.7 a carry going into the game against the Pats. He is clearly a beast of a runner, but without holes a back just can't do much, especially someone like BJGE, who runs with strength rather than cuts and moves.

The guy has heart. He's just getting beaten up in Cincy.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Thanks for posting Russ..surprising but. It surprised. A few point..

For some reason, I am not sure why you think Brady is both QB and OC. Last time I checkEd he was the QB of the pats. If something changed, please tell me. 

Yes, we Re running more this year because we have someone who can really run. Call it chicken and egg, but you don'tcommit to the run as you have been saying forever now if you don't have a lead back that can get it done. Now we have one you see the result.

Brady didn't have to be all world and take the team on his shoulders back in 01-04. He had a defense that kept scores low, stopped teams and won ball games without him having to throw for 300 yards a game. Compare his attempts back then to now and see what you find. You think it is Brady that is calling all the shots? Maybe he should also have the HC and GM titles as well. 

Yes, he has been subpar over the past few years in the playoffS but I expect that to change this year as he now has a productive run game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Edit: SCH81 must be a mod or have connections to being a mod because he pulled the thread and now it reappeared, but only AFTER his presence is seen back in the original thread.

Funny how he thinks he can somehow post black dots as a troll who controls the board, delete threads and comments, etc, not say anything, but also not be banned.

Very interesting.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Right. Because SCH81 is  moderator/troll who deletes people's posts with no reason to, because he doesn't like them, then removed the thread for 2 minutes, only to post on it with his lame black dots, means I am off the deep end.

Gee, why are my posts deleted then with no board violation? lol

Ever wonder why Babe Parilli can call me names relentlessly or yourself and never be banned once?  Hmm.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, your the only one here that never commits a violation, other than hate speech, obscenity-vulgarity and  personal attacks.  The mods hate you!

persecution complex and delusional, yup.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I always thought Law Firm was a good back; not special, just got the most yards that HE could get on a play. It was clearly time to move on, as much better natural talent sprung up in the Pats backfield.

That said, it is a little disingenuous to bash Benny over his performance in Cincy. Watching the game today, neither Gayle Sayers nor Jim Brown nor Barry Sanders nor Adrian Peterson could have gained much behind that woeful line. Seemed like two out of three carries, he was getting hit within a split-second after Dalton gave him the ball.

I posted on another thread that Steven Jackson was averaging only 3.7 a carry going into the game against the Pats. He is clearly a beast of a runner, but without holes a back just can't do much, especially someone like BJGE, who runs with strength rather than cuts and moves.

The guy has heart. He's just getting beaten up in Cincy.

[/QUOTE]

Well I must say I disagree with you - two weeks ago it was reported that teams simply crowd the middle when they face Benny. Why? Because they know he can't get outside. So all teams are doing is taking away the only thing he can do...run in one direction (straight ahead) without having to make a cut or move. If it looks like he is getting nailed right away, it's because he leaves his team at a disadvantage do to his limited skill. If the guy had any burst, moves or ability to cut, teams wouldn't be able to do that to the Bengals.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

Yes, afterall Andy Dalton is Brady and the Bengals weaponry is like NE's that BB has provided for Tom here. You're a smart guy!

When you rush for 1000 yards like Ridley will this year, the idea is to use it.  What a concept!Use a quality run game!

Note how Ryan in a low scoring game didn't think passing more was the solution in pulling away.

LMAO

You'll never win this debate.

[/QUOTE]

I suggest you start actually watching football before you comment about another team's talent level (you can't even get straight what we have as a team). You ever see Dalton play? How about some of the receivers or tight ends he is throwing to? I can assure you that their passing game is NOT their problem.

You are dumb. Belichick has gone on record saying why he didn't run the ball more last year. This year is even more evidence that he will run it if the talent is there. Benny wasn't good enough to take the ball out of Brady's hands, but for fun I'd love to continue tracking Benny's production for you until he retires:) It's the least I could do (I also could post all the dumb predictions and statements you've made, but that would take too long).

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Very interesting.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Right. Because SCH81 is  moderator/troll who deletes people's posts with no reason to, because he doesn't like them, then removed the thread for 2 minutes, only to post on it with his lame black dots, means I am off the deep end.

Ever wonder why Babe Parilli can call me names relentlessly or yourself and never be banned once?  Hmm.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, your the only one here that never commits a violation, other than hate speech, obscenity-vulgarity and  personal attacks.  The mods hate you!

[/QUOTE]

Right. Which explains why Babe or you namecalling have NEVER been banned. Keep walking into the wall, Corky.

[/QUOTE]

Difference is, you don't know how to post without it.  And then you say you don't do anything wrong?   It's the mods fault?    Honestly, never seen any one so delusional in my life.

Hope I never do again, either.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

Yes. Let's pretend a struggling sophmore slump Dalton and worse D in Cincy is the same context as BJGE here.

LOL

There is no way you graduated from high school. No way.

[/QUOTE]

Wow I'm surprised you think Brady is better than Dalton, didn't you want to have him traded after the Cardinal's game? And wasn't it last week that you wished he play more like Alex Smith? Bawahahahahaha!! You must get embarrassed about yourself...tell me you do. I mean what's that like - to be such a total buffoon. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yes, afterall Andy Dalton is Brady and the Bengals weaponry is like NE's that BB has provided for Tom here. You're a smart guy!

When you rush for 1000 yards like Ridley will this year, the idea is to use it.  What a concept!Use a quality run game!

Note how Ryan in a low scoring game didn't think passing more was the solution in pulling away.

LMAO

You'll never win this debate.

[/QUOTE]

I suggest you start actually watching football before you comment about another team's talent level (you can't even get straight what we have as a team). You ever see Dalton play? How about some of the receivers or tight ends he is throwing to? I can assure you that their passing game is NOT their problem.

You are dumb. Belichick has gone on record saying why he didn't run the ball more last year. This year is even more evidence that he will run it if the talent is there. Benny wasn't good enough to take the ball out of Brady's hands, but for fun I'd love to continue tracking Benny's production for you until he retires:) It's the least I could do (I also could post all the dumb predictions and statements you've made, but that would take too long).

[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Dalton had a nice rookie year last year like Ponder and each is having a predictable sophmore slump.

I am dumb and you bake cupcakes as a teacher? Really?  That doesn't make much sense. Anyone can see here your IQ is far, far less than mine.

So, tell us why BB decided "not to run" last year. This should be hilarious.

[/QUOTE]

What is your IQ Rusty? Seriously, what is it? Can you tell us that? Have you ever taken an IQ test?

I know life has got to be difficult for you when you stop and realize that a dolphin could figure out that BJGE isn't worth giving the ball to (yet you couldn't), but you got to hang in there bud. Take a deep breath...hold it in...then let it out. Let it all out. There you go, you see? Feel better? Now spell check this for me - you're not ready to graduate to football discussion yet. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I will take a stab at it Russ...I will give you 2 choices to keep it simple. 

Choice 1...Bb didn't run last year because Brady is the real gm, OC, and HC. Brady refused to let any running back play, and when they did, he simply ignore them.

Choice 2... We didn't have a legit running threat on the team and this couldn't pick up yards when we needed them, control games with the run, or strike feimpinge an opposing defense that we can actually run...

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Very interesting.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Right. Which explains why Babe or you namecalling have NEVER been banned. Keep walking into the wall, Corky.

[/QUOTE]

Difference is, you don't know how to post without it.  And then you say you don't do anything wrong?   It's the mods fault?    Honestly, never seen any one so delusional in my life.

Hope I never do again, either.

[/QUOTE]

Look in the mirror. If Brady chokes it down for us again this postseason, you looking at yourself in the mirror will see all you need to see. 

I just hope you don't run away in January.

Note how Ryan didn't turn it over, be a moron or turn away from his run game and won a 13-9 game.    If that was Brady, he would have panicked and thought it was about him, looking to throw to win.

FAIL

[/QUOTE]

No, difference is Brady has to score 30+ to win.  13 would never, ever, ever do it. NEVER!

This D can't even control their own bladders!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yes. Let's pretend a struggling sophmore slump Dalton and worse D in Cincy is the same context as BJGE here.

LOL

There is no way you graduated from high school. No way.

[/QUOTE]

Wow I'm surprised you think Brady is better than Dalton, didn't you want to have him traded after the Cardinal's game? And wasn't it last week that you wished he play more like Alex Smith? Bawahahahahaha!! You must get embarrassed about yourself...tell me you do. I mean what's that like - to be such a total buffoon. 

[/QUOTE]

Because I appreciate how a QB runs a game it means I think I don't like Brady? Immature much?

I will admit it's sad Brady has forgotten how to do it compared to otheer good QBs in this league, yes.  Painful to admit. The QB who basically invented it, has forgotten how to do it.

[/QUOTE]

My God tool bag!! Brady has forgotten how to run a game? My my! I was planning on it taking a few more posts before you started sounding really really really stupid, but you generated massive stupidity quicker than usual. The force is strong with you.

You realize this offense is very close to breaking the all time record for points over a three year perio, right? You think bad game managers can do that? You really don't understand what you're watching do you? You ok? I mean we're not all making fun of someone that has got serious problems here, are we? Because if you do, I'm sorry. I really am. I'll stop right away if you do - this is all in good fun for me.

Sections
Shortcuts