The Three Stooges - Ratgini, Green, Billick Dumb As They Get!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

The Three Stooges - Ratgini, Green, Billick Dumb As They Get!!

Every Time i Hear This Dumb Ex Coaches choosing the ravens to win , 
    I understand where they get the hate from ,
    Nobody will ever give them a HC job at the nfl .
    so i dedicate this picture to all of you .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Re: The Three Stooges - Ratgini, Green, Billick Dumb As They Get!!

They're dumb because theyre picking against the Pats? Learn to accept the fact that not everyone is going to pick the Pats. You probably thought whoever picked the GMen in Super Bowl 42 were stooges too

It's not hating, Mangini has also said a lot of good things about the Pats when he analyzes them. 

Think it's been proven this season that any given Sunday, anything can happen. Remember the Rams beating the Saints? Or the Chiefs beating the Packers?

These games have been historically close. Ravens played one elite offense this season, and got destroyed. Pats played one legit defense, and they held Brady to under 200 pass yards

I still think the Pats will win because of the home field advatange, but it wouldn't surprise me if the Ravens win.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Not Because they are picking the ravens ,
    because their logic is just beyond me , no reasonable analysis 
    just they match up well , and yeah they won 2 years ago .
    those so called exeperts are just not smart enough ,
    at least deion or irving on Mariucci give better points and examples .

cant stand those biased opinions based on nothing ,
    show some vids analyze something .

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

billick takes shots at belichick all the time- clearly he is jealous of the patriots success

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Well i didnt see exactly what they said.

Past history suggests these two teams will play a close game
    Past history also means very little as these teams are not the same.

I know Mangini went a little into how their coverage disguises has confused Brady in the past.

Suggs has also had good success against Light.

Nevertheless, the ravens havent played an offense like the Pats. My reasoning for the Pats is that the Ravens defense always seem to fall short against the elite QBs in the playoffs.
    My reasoning that I'm optimistic is because I saw how the Steelers, not at full strength on defense, stop our offense.

I'm also cautiously optimistic about our defense. We played well, but Tebow also sucks.

To me, Flacco is the key. The man sucks. But he's capable of playing well. If he does what Smith did to the Saints, we lose. If he does what he usually does in the playoffs, we'll win.

I never thought Smith would beat Brees in a shootout, so I remain cautiously optimistic

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In Response to Re: The Three Stooges - Ratgini, Green, Billick Dumb As They Get!!:
    [QUOTE]billick takes shots at belichick all the time- clearly he is jealous of the patriots success
    Posted by patthepatriot666[/QUOTE]

I never noticed that from Billick, but i also havent watched a lot of his segments.

Only people that I see that constantly hates are Rob Parker and Marshall Faulk...but Rob Parker is usually cancelled out by Skip's man love of the Patriots...or just his man love for Brady

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

hate*

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

That Sums Up Mangini 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from davesilva. Show davesilva's posts

Now you know why they are behind the bench instead of in front.with all the coaching job's open there are no knocks on their doors'hmm.I wonder why?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

yakv, you are a Pats fan, you think your team will win.  The universe does not revolve around the Pats with everyone fawning over this team.  It has its flaws on D and that is the hole these three are driving a semi through to make their point they think the Ravens "can" win.  I am not certain if they are picking the Ravens to win outright, though.  They just do not believe what they see from the D Sunday will work against the Ravens.  BB will show them differently!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Espn And Nfl Analysts go by hunch feelings not by pure football 
    knowledge , like saying suggs will have a field day around brady 
    and mentioning 2009 .

good thing we watch football games ourselfs and see totally different things.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

The talking heads are making too many comparisons to the 2009 season and ignoring the fact the core Ravens' D players are now TWO years older than that game while the Pats O got YOUNGER!!  Plus, the Pats D has a few more parts that are clicking lately versus earlier in the season.  What I hear from Mangini is the Houdinin act the Ravens D seems to perform, IE - hide coverages.  Didn't seem to work that well against the Texans as Yates threw three bad passes for INTs.. I didn't see a great defensive play on them.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

In Response to Re: The Three Stooges - Ratgini, Green, Billick Dumb As They Get!!:
    [QUOTE] Pats played one legit defense
    Posted by dapats1281[/QUOTE]

The pats played the dolphins twice, they were the 6th in points allowed(elite)
    Philly was top 10
    Kc was 12th
    And the steelers of course top 2
    The pats one 4 out of 5. KC was the same team that shut down the packers, and the pats blew em out.

The ravens have face the following good offenses
    houston (10th) twice(including the playoff game vs a crippled houston QB depth
    and the chargers(5th) once

The ravens lost 2 out of 3.

I expect the pats to destroy the ravens.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

I have to remember that ESPN plays to a National Audience.  It is also their job to entertain under the guise of providing information.

That being said, I don't have to like or agree with what "they" say and can in turn believe that Parker, Billick and others on ESPN are complete A--------holes.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from gandalf433. Show gandalf433's posts

[QUOTE]Mangini has also said a lot of good things about the Pats when he analyzes them.  Think it's been proven this season that any given Sunday, anything can happen. Remember the Rams beating the Saints? Or the Chiefs beating the Packers? These games have been historically close. Ravens played one elite offense this season, and got destroyed. Pats played one legit defense, and they held Brady to under 200 pass yards I still think the Pats will win because of the home field advatange, but it wouldn't surprise me if the Ravens win.
    Posted by dapats1281[/QUOTE]

Mangenius has said some positive things and then has picked against the Pats or stated they can't win more often than he has been for the Pats. I believe he picked the Yets in both games this year. Given the Pats are now 14-3, his record is pretty poor. 

Mangenius may say a few nice things but inside he is hoping beyond hope his previous mentor stops chalking up the wins. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Everyone here thinks all these media guys are idiots but they constantly watch them and come here to complain. Can someone explain this to me? Not everyone will like/pick the Patriots, just accept it and move on already.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

A smart analyst would tell you the game will be won in the trenches. 

Since the last meeting in the '10 regular season and the '09 playoff loss, the Pats have added Solder, Waters and Cannon to their OL.  Also, the Pats might get Vollmer back this game, which improves their depth and allows Belichick to get Solder some snaps as a blocking TE. 

The Ravens' only change in their defensive front 7 is Terrence Cody at NT. 

Advantage: Patriots

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimijazz. Show jimijazz's posts

It sounds odd that Billick would be down on the Pats.  During the win streak he has consistently placed the Pats 2nd on his weekly FOX Sports power rankings while the ESPN crew has had them 4th-6th, and none of them have the Pats in the top three.

As for Eric: Boy the make-up people at ESPN can work miricles with that stress acne.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Either way I'm tired of reading about old player's and coach's opinions. It has about as much impact on the game as a pair of $**t stained underwear... There's too much whining on the board about analysts. I'm sure you don't consider it whining but there's been at least 1 thread on this topic every week this season. Like WeDerr says, haters gon' hate.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

[QUOTE]Everyone here thinks all these media guys are idiots but they constantly watch them and come here to complain. Can someone explain this to me? Not everyone will like/pick the Patriots, just accept it and move on already.
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]

But it's OK to have talked about how bad the defensive secondary is day after day after day, after day, ad nauseum?  Also how many ways can we say that the Pats need to stop Ray Rice and keep Brady upright.

If we have to make this forum only about fresh new ideas, then it wouldn't take much time to read about what people have to say - would it?

For some Die Hard Pat Fans like me during times like these, I want to get as much Patriots News as possible.  And I don't care how many repetitive posts there are.   ESPN and right here on this forum are a couple of the only places to get this kind of news.  

So as much as I dislike some of the ESPN Commentators, I'll continue to hold my nose and watch.  If the Pat's win, I'll get extreme satisfaction in watching them spin the win.  

I'll also continue to complain about ESPN because they deserve it.  And that's the way it goes.  TS 

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Three Stooges - Ratgini, Green, Billick Dumb As They Get!! : But it's OK to have talked about how bad the defensive secondary is day after day after day, after day, ad nauseum?  Also how many ways can we say that the Pats need to stop Ray Rice and keep Brady upright. If we have to make this forum only about fresh new ideas, then it wouldn't take much time to read about what people have to say - would it? For some Die Hard Pat Fans like me during times like these, I want to get as much Patriots News as possible.  And I don't care how many repetitive posts there are.   ESPN and right here on this forum are a couple of the only places to get this kind of news.   So as much as I dislike some of the ESPN Commentators, I'll continue to hold my nose and watch.  If the Pat's win, I'll get extreme satisfaction in watching them spin the win.   I'll also continue to complain about ESPN because they deserve it.  And that's the way it goes.  TS 
    Posted by NCPatsFan1971[/QUOTE]
    I agree with this post. As a removed new Englander, I have to scour the sports shows to get my fill of commentary. It is like an unsatiable thirst for anything Patriots. In this endeavor, I see the same shows over and over, trying to get some different point of view. It is up to me to process the info and determine whether the pundant has an agenda. I hear both good and bad coming from Billick, and I cannot stand Ratgini. Dennis Green is a big bag of wind trying to get back into coaching the NFL and not the fledgling league he is in now.
    That said, the NFL has a less biased approach than ESPN, although Berman is great. Sanders, Sharp and Mariuchi seem to have the Patriots backs. Sapp is another bloviating pin head.  

Sections
Shortcuts