The Time Has Come - Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: The Time Has Come - Brady

BRADY SUCKS

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Yes, throw way behind the WR and then get mad at him because he didn't catch it. Makes perfect sense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

BRADY SUCKS

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

Whats with this guy who is so active? Why does he hate the QB of the team he is supposed to be fan of so much? 

Unless he is a jets fan!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to SANPAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Whats with this guy who is so active? Why does he hate the QB of the team he is supposed to be fan of so much? 

[/QUOTE]

The D is largely responsible for this comeback to bail out Brady for another week.  When your 17 mil per year QB sucks on a weekly basis, and our D has to do this every week to bail him out, a real fan should not like that.

[/QUOTE]

Take a chill pill...enjoy the comeback

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

One can argue Brady has never had to do so much with so little. 2011 he did a lot but even that could not stop the defensive costly mental errors and lack big plays. Now the offense has been gutted and now the defense is hurt.  They just shouldn't have gutted the offense with so little time left, such a waste of Brady.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The D is largely responsible for this comeback to bail out Brady for another week.  When your 17 mil per year QB sucks on a weekly basis, and our D has to do this every week to bail him out, a real fan should not like that.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am concerned about our crappy QB.   

[/QUOTE]

Lets just say you are right for argument sake. But Then u will find something else to complaint about.  Anyways just sit back and try to enjoy football.  Peace out

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am concerned about our crappy QB.   

[/QUOTE]

Lets just say you are right for argument sake. But Then u will find something else to complaint about.  Anyways just sit back and try to enjoy football.  Peace out

[/QUOTE]

I'm in tears.  This Jet troll has been exposed!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

BRADY SUCKING US INTO A 6-2 RECORD!!

TEARS, TROLL EXPOSED...LMAO

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am sick of reading his garbage. Every post he is bagging Brady. He virtually takes over every thread. Seriously go follow another team Harvey you dud.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty, 6 months ago I would have called you crazy for this post. However, Brady's decline this year has been shocking. People can make all the excuses they want for his poor play, but the bottom line is that great players will overcome personnel, etc, and Brady has not answered the challenge.  I don't think we will win another Super Bowl with him, and I dont care if people call me a troll or whatever for saying so. If we could get two firsts for him, we would be crazy not to.  Tom is an all time great.  I will always love what he did for NE and I'll always be a huge fan, but it sure looks like Father Time has gotten to him.  It's hard to move on from Hall of Fame QBs, but all good things come to an end.

[/QUOTE]

congrats.  you are now officially part of the problem.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Rusty toolbag is trolling hard today. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Time for the ban hammer again. harvey-Wallganger needs to go

[/QUOTE]

I would really like to know why he hates Brady so much??  It's like an obsession with him to keep on bad mouthing Brady!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to Brad34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am sick of reading his garbage. Every post he is bagging Brady. He virtually takes over every thread. Seriously go follow another team Harvey you dud.

[/QUOTE]

He is a grad A derelict. Knows next to nothing about the game yet grandstands on the table top at every turn. 

Haaaaaarvey wolowitz.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to umichfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I would really like to know why he hates Brady so much??  It's like an obsession with him to keep on bad mouthing Brady!

[/QUOTE]

Some say he drinks heavy. Some say he hates his life. Some say he lives with his controlling Big Bang theory style mother. Some say he has a Napoleon complex. Take your pick or feel free to add your own theory.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He just needs attention. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Some say he drinks heavy. Some say he hates his life. Some say he lives with his controlling Big Bang theory style mother. Some say he has a Napoleon complex. Take your pick or feel free to add your own theory.

[/QUOTE]

Obviously, many broken parts in dire need of repair.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Rusty plays the FOOL again folks! Cheers!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

All I am going to say, I expected this type of discussion when I saw the first half score of 17 - 3 while out on the golf course.  Logging in here, and sure enough.. Rusty leads the pack.

THANK GAWD he is not a coach!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty plays the FOOL again folks! Cheers!!!

[/QUOTE]

How did I play the fool? Brady sucked again.   Our D sparked the comeback. I was right again.

Nink, Cole, Logan Ryan all had big games. Dobson, nice game.

Brady, BAD game.

Cheers on me being right again!  lol

[/QUOTE]

Lol is right. At least you now have a sense of humor over your stupidity. Bravo.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:
    [QUOTE]

how much worse could the offense possibly be with mallett in for brady? not putting all the blame on brady, but this offense is just plain old bad.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, 27 points is horrendous. Good point.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jetsbarf. Show jetsbarf's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

After this start, outside of wondering if he is being paid off to throw games, it is time for BB to starting looking towards the future.

Next year, they should target one of these QBs in a deep class and bring him in here to compete with Mallett.

Trade Brady for 2 1st rd picks to some dopey team on the west coast, maybe the Raiders or Cardinals, so Brady can take his private jet back this mansion with the drawbridge and get a new haircut from Giselle.

Use one of the 1st rd picks to move up to get your QB.  We'd still have our own 1st rd pick as well.

This whole Brady is above the team syndrome is destroying the team at this point.  We've lost 2 SBs because of it, a myriad of playoff games and now today's game is proving to show the premise to be true. His binky addicition problem is why we lose games.

What on earth has happened to Tom Brady? It's like he;s had two careers here. One HOF one and one average one, backed by bloated stats against crap defenses.

[/QUOTE]

I think the idea that Brady being paid off is perfectly reasonable.  Given the continues salary adjustments he's made for the good of the Patriots, he is likely in need of cash.  A mans got to eat.

[/QUOTE]

BUSTCHISE SPEAKS...Mega jets troll

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why should he be banned for this?  Are you saying that you would pass up a trade offer of 2 1st rounders for Brady at this point? If you would then I would strongly disagree with your decision. I can see a QB slumping for 2-3 weeks, but come on...Brady has been slumping all season. At some point it isn't a fluke.  Like I said, I love Brady! Always will.  his play this year has been really bad as a whole, though. Sad but true.

[/QUOTE]

he should be banned for always be a complete numbskull all the time and spamming the board with his inciting trollness.

[/QUOTE]

How is someone who is continually accruate and correct with an opinion, a "numbskull"?

[/QUOTE]

You're never right numbskull. You're an imbecile and virtually always wrong.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jetsbarf. Show jetsbarf's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty toolbag is trolling hard today. 

[/QUOTE]

BUSTCHISE SPEAKS...Huge jets troll

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jetsbarf. Show jetsbarf's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Brad34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He is a grad A derelict. Knows next to nothing about the game yet grandstands on the table top at every turn. 

Haaaaaarvey wolowitz.

[/QUOTE]

BUSTCHISE SPEAKS...Huge jets troll

Sections
Shortcuts