The Time Has Come - Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Re: The Time Has Come - Brady

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'll tell you this, I don't nor have ever agreed with the silly notion of blaming Brady alone for a problem that has been a combination of him, young receivers, injured tightends, runningbacks, O Line and the play calling of Josh McDaniels, no more than I've blamed any one of those single units for the problem.

That being said, the opposite notion that Brady is the lone reason we've won for the past decade-plus is equally as stupid.  Football has and always will be a team sport, QB's get too much credit when you win and too much blame when you lose.  

Belichick is the singular person most responsible for our success outside of Kraft, those who wanted to fire our GM are as ridiculously misguided as the original poster is or worse.

[/QUOTE]

as always Wozzy, a dose of reality

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jetsbarf. Show jetsbarf's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty getting owned all day.

Hey Rusty, how's BB's banana hammock smelling?

[/QUOTE]

Awesome. 

[/QUOTE]

Fits Rusty perfectly, wouldn't you say?

[/QUOTE]

NASTY...lol...rude and nasty...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

You know the Marine slogan "God, Country, Corps".   This guy has the order Belichick, Defense, Team.  Actually "Team" comes after 4 or 5 other things.

Beyond warped thinking.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to SANPAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Whats with this guy who is so active? Why does he hate the QB of the team he is supposed to be fan of so much? 

Unless he is a jets fan!!

[/QUOTE]

He's actually a buttsore Panthers fan.

[/QUOTE]

That explains a lot.  What a pathetic little man.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

HIs cap hit HURTS our team with that level of play we're seeing.

[/QUOTE]

That is impossible. "The greatest GM of all-time" could not be that foolish. LMAO@ a fool.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

those who wanted to fire our GM are as ridiculously misguided as the original poster is or worse.

[/QUOTE]

On this, you are DEAD WRONG. In fact, that is the silliest thing you have ever said here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

as always Wozzy, a dose of reality

[/QUOTE]

Always a fan of the TV show Airwolf and SeaDog beer so I appreciate it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

On this, you are DEAD WRONG. In fact, that is the silliest thing you have ever said here.

[/QUOTE]

This would be true if not for reality...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

[QUOTE]

Brady just threw to Gronk into TRIPLE coverage again.

[/QUOTE]

So what. Stafford,Rodgers,Romo and Manning all threw into triple coverage today and guess what their receivers all got the ball.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]

I'll tell you this, I don't nor have ever agreed with the silly notion of blaming Brady alone for a problem that has been a combination of him, young receivers, injured tightends, runningbacks, O Line and the play calling of Josh McDaniels, no more than I've blamed any one of those single units for the problem.

That being said, the opposite notion that Brady is the lone reason we've won for the past decade-plus is equally as stupid.  Football has and always will be a team sport, QB's get too much credit when you win and too much blame when you lose.  

Belichick is the singular person most responsible for our success outside of Kraft, those who wanted to fire our GM are as ridiculously misguided as the original poster is or worse.

[/QUOTE]

I am in complete agreement.  Football teams, perhaps more than any other team sport, succeed when the members of the team act as an assemblage of interconnected parts. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I hope that nothing is wrong with Brady's off field life....he looks like a guy that has something eating away at him....

His whole body language is off...hope it's just my imagination...but I see a guy where something aint right between the ears....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

I hope that nothing is wrong with Brady's off field life....he looks like a guy that has something eating away at him....

His whole body language is off...hope it's just my imagination...but I see a guy where something aint right between the ears....

It's hard to say since we don't see him day-to-day, but I agree his body language seems to have changed.  He seems more withdrawn, more easily annoyed, less engaged than he usually is.  Hope it's just temporary frustration with the offense's performance or maybe just Brady's age, but I do worry about all the hard hits he's taken and the possibiilty that he'll end up with CTE.  The symptoms of CTE include depression, apathy, and a short temper, all of which you could argue Brady has demonstrated.

Of course, I don't want to get into diagnosing Brady's medical conditions--I'm not a doctor and I don't know him--but with football it's hard not to think about the impact of the sport on the brain, particularly with a guy like Brady who bounces up from repeated hard hits and keeps going. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Relax, will ya. The team is 6-2 and winning games, albeit winning them ugly. It might just be the offense will begin to really click later in the season.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

I have been banned in the past for being right. The premise and opinion might be unpopular, but I'll never be a hypocrite, fraud or phony. Never.

[/QUOTE]

You get banned because you spam the board (4,000+ posts in five weeks this time around) with pure garbage which has lead everyone here to hate you.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Brady's numbers are painful for the first half.  Rusty calls for a trade.

Barely anyone agrees, but instead drags Rusty through the mud.

Why?

Patriots fans are smart.  Rusty is nothing more than a butthurt Jets troll.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Brady has been off all year.  The Pats should consider trading him while he still has some value.  If a team offered two first round picks, they'd be stupid not to make that move.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brady has been off all year.  The Pats should consider trading him while he still has some value.  If a team offered two first round picks, they'd be stupid not to make that move.

[/QUOTE]

Uhh...

No.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Who do they trade for?  Do they let Mallet take over?  What would your plan be here?  Could you imagine any other QB running this offense with this group of players?  It would be a nightmare.   We would probably be 1-7 right now.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Well, there are 21 teams with better O-line rankings.

23 teams with better receivers stats, despite none of them going through a blow-up.

11 teams with better rushing statistics

and 14 teams with a better total D.

Oh, and 31 teams with a better run D that don't eat ToP and lets their QB on the field.

Maybe Brady should ASK for a trade to any combination of the above.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, there are 21 teams with better O-line rankings.

23 teams with better receivers stats, despite none of them going through a blow-up.

11 teams with better rushing statistics

and 14 teams with a better total D.

[/QUOTE]

Hey, you can't use stats here.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This would be true if not for reality...

[/QUOTE]

That would be true if your reality was real Smile Wink Sealed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If he wanted more rings, Tom should have gone mercenary/team shopping years ago, and left the genius on his own with Mallet and a near bottom ranked D. LMAO

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Of course, I don't want to get into diagnosing Brady's medical conditions--

[/QUOTE]

Then why are you doing it?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks.  I wasn't sure if you were a smart fan or not.

This cements it.

Sections
Shortcuts