The Time Has Come - Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: The Time Has Come - Brady

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I hope that nothing is wrong with Brady's off field life....he looks like a guy that has something eating away at him....

His whole body language is off...hope it's just my imagination...but I see a guy where something aint right between the ears....

[/QUOTE]

Tom and Gisele (the supermodel) just bought another $14M condo in NYC and he's building a mansion in Brookline to go with his one in LA.   Yeah, his off-field life is wretched.

http://pagesix.com/2013/10/24/tom-brady-gisele-buy-14m-condo-in-manhattan/?_ga=1.174830818.1377542422.1382316363

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brady has been off all year.  The Pats should consider trading him while he still has some value.  If a team offered two first round picks, they'd be stupid not to make that move.

[/QUOTE]

I actually agree with this, for Brady's sake, not the team's.

For the team's sake this would be the worst possible move. After all, we would be getting draft picks, and our GM would only bungle them, like he usually does.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I hope that nothing is wrong with Brady's off field life....he looks like a guy that has something eating away at him....

His whole body language is off...hope it's just my imagination...but I see a guy where something aint right between the ears....

[/QUOTE]

Tom and Gisele (the supermodel) just bought another $14M condo in NYC and he's building a mansion in Brookline to go with his one in LA.   Yeah, his off-field life is wretched.

http://pagesix.com/2013/10/24/tom-brady-gisele-buy-14m-condo-in-manhattan/?_ga=1.174830818.1377542422.1382316363

[/QUOTE]

Step down for Tom. He sold one worth $3 mil more.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think there was a moment yesterday before the comeback when Belichick got in Brady's ear so nobody could hear what was being said and gave him a pep talk or some advice.  Brady has looked off both on and off the field, uncertainty will do that to a person.  This offense just has to keep working and building chemistry.  Brady has to step into his throws more, he is underthrowing every ball, it would be better if he slightly overthrew his targets like Gronk and Dobson and hit his slot guys like Edelman and Amendola in stride.  In time... hopefully. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brady has to step into his throws more, he is underthrowing every ball, it would be better if he slightly overthrew his targets like Gronk and Dobson and hit his slot guys like Edelman and Amendola in stride.  In time... hopefully. 

[/QUOTE]

You know it wozzy.  You should call him and tell him.

Christ.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

robryansad

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

I find it funny that regardless of W or L, there will always be infighting here between BB and Brady and its all Caused By the resident Troll. The Board was never divided in half the way it is now and this pathetic little guy cant wait for Brady to have an off game but excuses away every bad move BB makes. Neither is perfect but success doesnt happen with out either of the two.

Last week someone posted a pic of a skycraper that Brady has a room in. Saying it was 14 million. I mean both Brady and Gizelle are rich. Are they supposed to donate all the money? What do you think they work so hard for? They deserve to spend it how they please.

IN other news. BB just finished the designs on his over 1 million Golf course that his new home is gonna be built on, but you cant find THAT in the news. That my friends takes knowing people in the landscaping business. BB and Brady are both doing very well financially and both of them are responsible for the success of this team. Yes, Success...we are 6-2. Thats the best record you can have IMO. I dont care to be undefeated anymore. YOu need losses to learn from. Rusty....You need to stop! Its SOO obvious that you are jealous that Brady and BB sit down once a week in private. Afforded that opportunity, Im sure you would jump his bones like a groupie!  Get over it!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

This TMI meltdown needs to stay on the front page so everyone can see how absurd the OP is.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have been banned in the past for being right. The premise and opinion might be unpopular, but I'll never be a hypocrite, fraud or phony. Never.

[/QUOTE]

Everything you post has one of these three attributes.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Rusty how did you feel about Drew Bledsoe when he was QB here? I mean you were a fan in the 70's and sat in the bleachers right?  What was your impression of him as a QB. Were you one of the fans in denial when Brady took over that still thought Drew was the franchise and still holding a grudge?

(this should be good)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rusty how did you feel about Drew Bledsoe when he was QB here? I mean you were a fan in the 70's and sat in the bleachers right?  What was your impression of him as a QB. Were you one of the fans in denial when Brady took over that still thought Drew was the franchise and still holding a grudge?

(this should be good)

[/QUOTE]

It's unknown how many games Rusty attended in person.  He constantly references his mommy's brother's season tickets, but has also stated that he didn't get to many games because Sullivan was such a bad place.

Of course, I went to plenty of games from the age of 5 until they shut that dump down and never had once incident. 

Sections
Shortcuts