The Truce Is Over - Open Season Begins Today

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

The Truce Is Over - Open Season Begins Today

LOL Laughing

I love it here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: The Truce Is Over - Open Season Begins Today

Never affected me....I refused to sign the armistice

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Never affected me....I refused to sign the armistice

you, rebel, you....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

If rusty would go away

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

I have much less to read with all the true board d!ckheads on ignore, but I have much less of a headache after trying to sift thru all the 3rd grader BS!!

I still have posters on ignore. Well, it worked for about 2 days....lol

And since some posters refused to back down, I don't blame people for wanting to change their mind about showing constraint. it is what it is.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to ANONMD08's comment:

If rusty would go away

it ain't gonna happen, until BDC can delete by ip address

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

I have much less to read with all the true board d!ckheads on ignore, but I have much less of a headache after trying to sift thru all the 3rd grader BS!!

^ 3rd grader BS.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

[QUOTE]

If rusty would go away

[/QUOTE]

He'll use a proxy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LOL Laughing

I love it here.

Well you already blasted me.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

If rusty would go away

[/QUOTE]

He'll use a proxy.

[/QUOTE]

Correct.  But he might not be smart enought for that so don't give him any ideas. 

You are on the right track though when you stated in another thread that registration by ISP email would be a good idea.  That certainly would be a start and narrow it down.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

No idea why people align themselves with trolls and their troll work here. It''s destroyed the board.

99% of us (<--- made up stat) came here as Pats fans to discuss the Pats.  No one aligned themselves with anyone.  On a daily basis, no one fights with TFB12 or AP or Babe or Rkarp...except you.

You have these imaginary alliances that just don't exist.  Almost everyone here comes to talk about Patriots football and football in general, no agenda, no preconceived plans.  Just chat about the Pats for fun with like-minded people.

A couple of fans of other teams come here to ruffle feathers.  That's been happening since the beginning of the world.

You come here to...you know...I don't know why you come here.  You spend the majority of your time fighting with people, calling them names, being a human data miner and slamming the greatest player in the history of the team that you say you love so much.

So, why don't you let the rest of us discuss the Pats as we wish and you can chime in when you agree or disagree.  I bet you couldn't go a week without getting into a fight with someone here not named Bustchise (or his alter egos).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

If rusty would go away

[/QUOTE]

He'll use a proxy.

[/QUOTE]

Correct.  But he might not be smart enought for that so don't give him any ideas. 

You are on the right track though when you stated in another thread that registration by ISP email would be a good idea.  That certainly would be a start and narrow it down.

[/QUOTE]

If he was as dumb with computers as he is about football, his first banning here would have done the trick.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]

LOL Laughing

I love it here.

[/QUOTE]

no, I didn't. I just said I was disappointed and surprised...lol Laughing

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

i was researching some stuff on Boston.com and found i was put on IGNORE!  now why would anyone want to ignore little ole me?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

No idea why people align themselves with trolls and their troll work here. It''s destroyed the board.

99% of us (<--- made up stat) came here as Pats fans to discuss the Pats.  No one aligned themselves with anyone.  On a daily basis, no one fights with TFB12 or AP or Babe or Rkarp...except you.

You have these imaginary alliances that just don't exist.  Almost everyone here comes to talk about Patriots football and football in general, no agenda, no preconceived plans.  Just chat about the Pats for fun with like-minded people.

A couple of fans of other teams come here to ruffle feathers.  That's been happening since the beginning of the world.

You come here to...you know...I don't know why you come here.  You spend the majority of your time fighting with people, calling them names, being a human data miner and slamming the greatest player in the history of the team that you say you love so much.

So, why don't you let the rest of us discuss the Pats as we wish and you can chime in when you agree or disagree.  I bet you couldn't go a week without getting into a fight with someone here not named Bustchise (or his alter egos).

[/QUOTE]

+1

I doubt there is a single person posting here that has agreed with me all the time. But somehow we still get along at least okay. But not Rusty. He has burned more bridges than the Wehrmacht in the retreat from Russia.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]

-----

[/QUOTE]
    ------

Many posters have tried to explicity say this to some peeps, but they deny having any accountability and play victim. So, either he has no self control or doesn't want to. Either way, the result is the same.  He has shown no constraint all week - whereas, folks like Babe seemed to actually last 5 days or so.

So, it it means that the silliness has to get worse before it gets better - it is what it is.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

LOL Laughing

I love it here.

[/QUOTE]

no, I didn't. I just said I was disappointed and surprised...lol Laughing

[/QUOTE]

Ok, well tune in for my surprise tomorrow!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

i was researching some stuff on Boston.com and found i was put on IGNORE!  now why would anyone want to ignore little ole me?

I can't see this post.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

False. On a daily basis, everyone you just named, stalk me literally responding to any post of mine within seconds.

[/QUOTE]

I refuse to believe you ever graduated from any college. You are far too dense for that to be true.

People don't follow you dumbkoff. You just post stupidity everywhere you go so they point it out.

Try posting something intelligent for a change and watch how the replies get way better.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

cuz you changed your avatar? Just sayin....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

+1

I doubt there is a single person posting here that has agreed with me all the time. But somehow we still get along at least okay. But not Rusty. He has burned more bridges than the Wehrmacht in the retreat from Russia.

well, truth is noone else agrees with you either...it's just that were not jerks about it...lmao Laughing

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

[/QUOTE]

+2

I recently seen a poster who seemed to share some of Rusty's ideas, and the two seemed to get along.  But one time this poster posted something that apparently didn't align just perfectly in Rusty's world so Rusty started bashing him.  Now they have been at odds ever since.  Rusty just can't get along with anyone.  Dude has some serious problems. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

I feel like everybody is entitled to their say. I read a lot but don't post as much but being a long time fan, I understand the way true fans actually feel. What I can't see is the insults that are thrown around by a certain few when opinions don't match or something not agreed upon. I don't know why some other fanbase comes in here to speak but are entitled to what they want to say but there are some that call them trolls because intellectual levels don't match. It's a public forum, anybody can speak their mind as long as it's with taste. I have friends who are fans of other teams and don't downgrade them. Not everybody is a Patriot fan but if you're a fan of the game that's a different matter.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

+2

I recently seen a poster who seemed to share some of Rusty's ideas, and the two seemed to get along.  But one time this poster posted something that apparently didn't align just perfectly in Rusty's world so Rusty started bashing him.  Now they have been at odds ever since.  Rusty just can't get along with anyone.  Dude has some serious problems. 

I dunno, I was thinking the two were the same, except they "turned on one another" to give the appearance that one was a victim

Sections
Shortcuts