The Truce Is Over - Open Season Begins Today

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: The Truce Is Over - Open Season Begins Today

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I refuse to believe you ever graduated from any college. You are far too dense for that to be true.

People don't follow you dumbkoff. You just post stupidity everywhere you go so they point it out.

Try posting something intelligent for a change and watch how the replies get way better.

Clearly he didn't.  I mean really, he is an at home telephone customer service rep because he can't get along face to face with anyone.  I 'm surprised he can do it on the phone.  Maybe he can't and the company is okay with that.  I have talked with some rude customer service people on the phone before.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to russgriswold's comment:

[QUOTE]

No idea why people align themselves with trolls and their troll work here. It''s destroyed the board.

99% of us (<--- made up stat) came here as Pats fans to discuss the Pats.  No one aligned themselves with anyone.  On a daily basis, no one fights with TFB12 or AP or Babe or Rkarp...except you.

You have these imaginary alliances that just don't exist.  Almost everyone here comes to talk about Patriots football and football in general, no agenda, no preconceived plans.  Just chat about the Pats for fun with like-minded people.

A couple of fans of other teams come here to ruffle feathers.  That's been happening since the beginning of the world.

You come here to...you know...I don't know why you come here.  You spend the majority of your time fighting with people, calling them names, being a human data miner and slamming the greatest player in the history of the team that you say you love so much.

So, why don't you let the rest of us discuss the Pats as we wish and you can chime in when you agree or disagree.  I bet you couldn't go a week without getting into a fight with someone here not named Bustchise (or his alter egos).

[/QUOTE]

Here's our pal getting hit with the truth.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

+2

I recently seen a poster who seemed to share some of Rusty's ideas, and the two seemed to get along.  But one time this poster posted something that apparently didn't align just perfectly in Rusty's world so Rusty started bashing him.  Now they have been at odds ever since.  Rusty just can't get along with anyone.  Dude has some serious problems. 

I dunno, I was thinking the two were the same, except they "turned on one another" to give the appearance that one was a victim

[/QUOTE]

No, I am convinced they are two different people.  The other person is actually pretty cool, something Rusty would never know how to be.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

[QUOTE]

i was researching some stuff on Boston.com and found i was put on IGNORE!  now why would anyone want to ignore little ole me?

cuz you changed your avatar? Just sayin....

[/QUOTE]

I concur. lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

False. On a daily basis, everyone you just named, stalk me literally responding to any post of mine within seconds.

Nice try.

You're new here and started trolling because I was right on Jagr being a poor addition at the trade deadline, I reminded you of it when they blew the Cup losing 3 in a row with him being a big reason why, and here you are attempting to exact your revenge.

No one stalks you.  You're just not that important.

I didn't come here because of you.  You're just not that important.

You fight with everyone here.  Every day.  In almost every thread.  Every day.  Christ, I've been posting here for about two months and I have more "friends" here than you do.

Try not fighting with everyone every day.  LOL Who am I kidding? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Internet friends aren't friends.

How would you know?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

No idea why people align themselves with trolls and their troll work here. It''s destroyed the board.

99% of us (<--- made up stat) came here as Pats fans to discuss the Pats.  No one aligned themselves with anyone.  On a daily basis, no one fights with TFB12 or AP or Babe or Rkarp...except you.

You have these imaginary alliances that just don't exist.  Almost everyone here comes to talk about Patriots football and football in general, no agenda, no preconceived plans.  Just chat about the Pats for fun with like-minded people.

A couple of fans of other teams come here to ruffle feathers.  That's been happening since the beginning of the world.

You come here to...you know...I don't know why you come here.  You spend the majority of your time fighting with people, calling them names, being a human data miner and slamming the greatest player in the history of the team that you say you love so much.

So, why don't you let the rest of us discuss the Pats as we wish and you can chime in when you agree or disagree.  I bet you couldn't go a week without getting into a fight with someone here not named Bustchise (or his alter egos).

[/QUOTE]

well spoken!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

+1

I doubt there is a single person posting here that has agreed with me all the time. But somehow we still get along at least okay. But not Rusty. He has burned more bridges than the Wehrmacht in the retreat from Russia.

+2

I recently seen a poster who seemed to share some of Rusty's ideas, and the two seemed to get along.  But one time this poster posted something that apparently didn't align just perfectly in Rusty's world so Rusty started bashing him.  Now they have been at odds ever since.  Rusty just can't get along with anyone.  Dude has some serious problems. 

It is because Rusty has to feel like he is the smartest guy in the room.  Anything that might even slightly disagrees with him is just wrong in his world.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

i was researching some stuff on Boston.com and found i was put on IGNORE!  now why would anyone want to ignore little ole me?

what was that? I can't read you  >.>

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You're so insecure. Because I disagreed with someone else on a different topic that means I somehow trashed the other person on that other thread?

How in the heck does that make me insecure?  Hahaha!  I have never been called insecure.  Heck, I might be the least insecure person you know of. 

BTW, the person you seemed to get along with for a brief moment is one you don't get along with now.  Does that tell you anything?

PSYCHO.

That is hilarious coming from you!

This is what I mean by alliances. I don't come here to make alliances or make friends. If you cannot be a big boy and debate like an adult, then don't bother posting a premise.

OMG!  OMG!  I am rolling on the ground in laughter here.  Hahahahaha!!  So let me get this right... You think you coming on here and calling people names and treating them like dirt is debating like an Adult?  Maybe you need to look up the word Adult and then grow up and become one.  I can not believe you wrote that.  Dude, you have some serious mental issues.

Oh, and Alliances.. you mean coming on here and getting along with people?  Yeah, I guess you wouldn't know anything about "Alliances"  Bwhahahaha!!

This is not difficult.

You and NAS treat this place like it's a social club, a way to make friends because you don't have any. And, honestly, that's fine. Sad, but fine. Look at Bustchise. He definitely has no friends and treats this board as some form of trolling entertainment by literally creating various board characters.

These are the people you think are normal. Priceless.

Dude, you will never meet any of these people you try to befriend here. Try to get out of the house on a weekend sometime.  Go to a BBQ, join a gym. Do something!  Internet friends aren't friends.

Dude, you have no idea what you are talking about.  I see more friends in any given day then you probably see in a month!  And yeah, to me this is a internet social club.  I like everyone here but you.   

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

+2

I dunno, I was thinking the two were the same, except they "turned on one another" to give the appearance that one was a victim

[/QUOTE]

No, I am convinced they are two different people.  The other person is actually pretty cool, something Rusty would never know how to be.

[/QUOTE]

okay.  I believe you because you're not a known liar or delusional. I thought he might be having some serious mental issues like multiple personality disorder or something

thanks for the info...lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

[QUOTE]

what was that? I can't read you  >.>

[/QUOTE]

Hey PatsEng, who are you talking to?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In response to ANONMD08's comment:

[QUOTE]

If rusty would go away

it ain't gonna happen, until BDC can delete by ip address

[/QUOTE]

ONE MORE TIME:  YOU CANT BAN BY IP ADDRESS.  IT CHANGES.  VERY FEW PEOPLE HAVE A PERMANENT IP.  MOSTLY BUSINESS CLASS CUSTOMERS WITH A REASON TO, WHO PAY EXTRA FOR A STATIC IP.  STOP THIS BAN BY IP NONSENSE.  IT'S NOT A FREAKING STREET ADDRESS, PEOPLE.  YOU CAN'T DO IT.  STOP PRETENDING YOU CAN.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Davedsone's comment:

ONE MORE TIME:  YOU CANT BAN BY IP ADDRESS.  IT CHANGES.  VERY FEW PEOPLE HAVE A PERMANENT IP.  MOSTLY BUSINESS CLASS CUSTOMERS WITH A REASON TO, WHO PAY EXTRA FOR A STATIC IP.  STOP THIS BAN BY IP NONSENSE.  IT'S NOT A FREAKING STREET ADDRESS, PEOPLE.  YOU CAN'T DO IT.  STOP PRETENDING YOU CAN.  

Well, it can be done.  It might not be effective if the person doesn't have a static IP, but it can be done.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

It's what all trolls do.  They lose, get embarrassed and can't admit being wrong in their analysis, to then ruin the board for others in the future.

That pretty much sums up your existance here dumbkoff.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hahahahaha!!  Bravo!

I love this place!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[QUOTE]

I don't come here to make alliances or make friends.

Finally, we witness a truthful statement from the dumbkoff. I knew it would happen someday. (not really)

[/QUOTE]

Then question here is what does he come here to do then.  I know most, like myself, come to mingle with fellow fans. I love to read other points of view, even if I don't agree with them. Hell a few years back I started on Rusty's side but I learned there is no such thing. It is him against all as he goes futher and futher off the deep end.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I don't come here to make alliances or make friends.

Finally, we witness a truthful statement from the dumbkoff. I knew it would happen someday. (not really)

[/QUOTE]

Then question here is what does he come here to do then.  I know most, like myself, come to mingle with fellow fans. I love to read other points of view, even if I don't agree with them. Hell a few years back I started on Rusty's side but I learned there is no such thing. It is him against all as he goes futher and futher off the deep end.

[/QUOTE]

it's entertainment. Some posters truly have lost it.  I almost feel sorry for him............almost.

His statement in bold says it all.  His victim card played out a long time ago. That's why it's now "open season"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]

Well, it can be done.  It might not be effective if the person doesn't have a static IP, but it can be done.

[/QUOTE]

No, sir.  It's a simple matter of power cycling your modem and you have a new IP.  What it WOULD do is ban whoever got your old outward facing IP.  Which is both bad for business and would also create some issues with the ISP who got THEIR IP blocked.  Because it's not YOUR IP, it belongs to your ISP.  And if they have continual Tech Support issues with BDC they will quickly move to blacklist the entire site and that would be a mess for BDC.   Plus there are so many ways to mask your IP it isn't even funny.  Don't even bother with it.  Not to mention accounts access from so many different IP addresses that banning one accomplishes zero.  You end up banning lots of legitimate IPs. And I doubt BDC really wants to do that anyway.  Just give it up.  The usual way this works is by giving some level of control to older, moderate, non reactive posters and having them handle the day to day moderation of the forums.  That's how everyone else does it.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No, sir.  It's a simple matter of power cycling your modem and you have a new IP.  What it WOULD do is ban whoever got your old outward facing IP.  Which is both bad for business and would also create some issues with the ISP who got THEIR IP blocked.  Because it's not YOUR IP, it belongs to your ISP.  And if they have continual Tech Support issues with BDC they will quickly move to blacklist the entire site and that would be a mess for BDC.   Plus there are so many ways to mask your IP it isn't even funny.  Don't even bother with it.  Not to mention accounts access from so many different IP addresses that banning one accomplishes zero.  You end up banning lots of legitimate IPs. And I doubt BDC really wants to do that anyway.  Just give it up.  The usual way this works is by giving some level of control to older, moderate, non reactive posters and having them handle the day to day moderation of the forums.  That's how everyone else does it.  

[/QUOTE]

Just give me the ban stick... Be the shoot out at the BDC corral.