Follow and like Patsfanfotoshop on facebook
    www.facebook.com/pages/PatsFanFotoshop/252972431472411

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Re: The Unbeatables 2012

nice!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to The Unbeatables 2012:
    [QUOTE]Follow and like Patsfanfotoshop on facebook www.facebook.com/pages/PatsFanFotoshop/252972431472411
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

+1.  So psyched to see more this season, TFB12!

But wait...that one looks hauntingly familiar...did you touch up one from last year?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: The Unbeatables 2012:
    [QUOTE]In Response to The Unbeatables 2012 : +1.  So psyched to see more this season, TFB12! But wait...that one looks hauntingly familiar...did you touch up one from last year?
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]
    Thanks, and yes I had to remove BJGE and I added Lloyd. Glad to see people actually pay attention to these things :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

nice - can't wait for the season to start...

the offseasons are too damn long...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

thanks for warming us up, also looking forward to another season of your work.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Thanks guys, I can hardly stand myself.  I am soo looking forward to this season!!  SB or Bust!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Why don't you put this up on the Pats official fan page? im pretty sure you should atleast get 100k likes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

You rock TFB12! Totally cool. We just need a woody smile and we will be all set....lol Great pic! Can't wait for next Thursday !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Why don't you put this up on the Pats official fan page? im pretty sure you should atleast get 100k likes.
    Posted by Patsdateam[/QUOTE]
    How do I get it on the Pats official fan page?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]You rock TFB12! Totally cool. We just need a woody smile and we will be all set....lol Great pic! Can't wait for next Thursday !
    Posted by NOISE[/QUOTE]
    Thanks!  Next Thursday needs to hurry and get here, I need some Patriots football NOW!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

Nice1

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Awesome as usual.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by ManningRules[/QUOTE]

Lame!

I can see you won't be here very long.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Unbeatables 2012 : Lame! I can see you won't be here very long.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Agree.  He's probably the son born of a marriage between UD6 and JetMangione. They're are probably saying to each other "I wish I knew how to quit you".  LOL

BTW, great photo work as usual.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Unbeatables 2012 : Agree.  He's probably the son born of a marriage between UD6 and JetMangione. They're are probably saying to each other "I wish I knew how to quit you".  LOL BTW, great photo work as usual.  
    Posted by NCPatsFan1971[/QUOTE]

It's true know what they say. Those who feel compelled to make fun of homosexual people are most often acting of their true inner desires.Surprised

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Unbeatables 2012 : It's true know what they say. Those who feel compelled to make fun of homosexual people are most often acting of their true inner desires.
    Posted by kman2004[/QUOTE]

I don't know if you took a subtle shot at me or at "Manning Rules" or both. 

In any event, although I didn't see the movie, I believe that the quote I used came from the movie that The Bug, "Manning Rules" put in his photo.   

I also apologyze in advance if I've now offended any and all Bugs.   :)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks guys, I can hardly stand myself.  I am soo looking forward to this season!!  SB or Bust!!!!
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

SB

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by ManningRules[/QUOTE]

If your gonna do it, then do it right!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: The Unbeatables 2012": [QUOTE] Posted by ManningRules[/QUOTE] 12 posts huh? Yeah, that's about what I thought. So, are you an insecure Colts fan, or a wise Giants fan who understands his team took several steps backward in a much improved division, and that no one repeats anymore? I'm just curious. In other words, the likelihood of anyone named Manning ever getting back to the SB will have to wait til Gomer or Prima Donna boy puts some kids through college.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: The Unbeatables 2012": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Unbeatables 2012 : If your gonna do it then do it right! Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE] LOL, nicely done my friend.