In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to melswitts' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I stand corrected. I read Pro's reply and went and checked, and Pro is correct. I am mistaken. I thought Arrington was on the books for $4M this year,Pro is correct it is $2.6. Much easier to swallow based on Arringtons ability. I see Arrington as the 4th CB on the roster as far as talent. Nice position for the PAts to ne in finally at CB

[/QUOTE]

Muzwell and others, including me, have pointed out how incorrect you are on his contract and Amendola's, NUMEROUS times.

It's not just Prolate right now.

Try learning from others for once and admitting when you're wrong. It won't hurt you.

Arrington might be the 4th best in overall talent, but he's the best at the slot positon, one of the best in the league at the role, a VERY IMPORTANT role in this era.

You want an overpaid slot guy, take a look at your buddy Leodis McKelvin, a top 10 draft bust whose contract is worse. Brady will be seeing him on Sunday with Edelman and Amendola in and out of the slot all day long.   I hope you enjoy, RKarp.

We seem to have a lot of anti-BB media induced know it alls in here, but when you peel back the layers and get to the heart of the matter, you come off as trolls or morons. Take your pick.

[/QUOTE]

I say they are both.....lacking football knowledge and with a purposeful axe to grind...yet also lacking the courage to be honest about it...why hide? Fear is at the core of it all...be honest about you likes and dislikes of the Pats...it'll let you sleep better at night

[/QUOTE]

Nitwit, go back to pictures. Its your thing. You have zero ability to converse in the written word. Its ok, we understand..you cannot read nor write, never mind understand football.

Stop trying. Effort is appreciated, but you simply cannot pull it off

Rusell=BB ballwasher

Nitwitt=Russell ballwasher

[/QUOTE]

Go home and have a good cry....you have been exposed as a football fraud for all to see....you've NEVER played the game, have you? You've never shared the locker room with men you've practiced with and fought with against an opponent? You've never undergone practice in the freezing rain, running wind sprints and grass drills until someone dropped...and you've never answered this question, because it's obvious you hide behind the quotes of others and your "double secret probation" ESPN information, which in all liklihood doesn't exist....so where did you play?, and what position?...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Re: The Underrated Kyle Arrington

[QUOTE]

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yep I will give you that. You have always supported him....Wait are there any DBs you havent fully endorsed? So yea you got one right...lol

I like Kyle, I really do.  Its just some people feel he should be able to atleast survive outside when you consider he is almost making the same as Talib this year. This is why BB has him playing DE, blitzing, taking on tackles,etc so BB can get his investment back. I would much rather see him blitzing or even playing linebacker or DE than playing outside which is crazy but hey! He is our guy. He still has a ways to go to be Ellis Hobbs who also battled through Groin, Rib and A tore labrum in 07, could play outside or inside and started in the SB and covered the best WR outside until Peas left em' on an island at the end of the game. Battling through injuries..? Its what I expect from millionaire football players. So yes he is valued here and DID help in the ravens win but he has a ways to go to surpass the great Ellis Hobbs!....who oh by the way was an excellent special teamer as well returning kickoffs to the house from 8 yards deep..

[/QUOTE]

I go by what I see. Are you really mocking me for seeing McCourty's All Pro rookie year?

Really?  Christ, I remember late last year some of you saying you weren't sure with Dennard yet. lol

I agree these pros should battle through injuries, but you have to take it into account when analyzing the player, too. Also, some players are crappy when battling through the injury. He hasn't been crappy in the slot this year at all.  

It's no different than Amendola battling through his. Is he at his peak? No, but he's producing and helping. Same thing with Hightower. I believe he also had a groin issue this year middle of the season.

I mentioned these at the time, too, to include a context and be fair in analyzing, but of course it's been ignored to be able for you and your group to mock and push the anti-BB agenda, which I think I can safely say the board is more than tired of at this point.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe he's mocking your inability to admit to McCourty's huge dropoff in his second year.  I think I read somewhere that all CBs regress in their second year.  Was that you that said that?  Maybe he's mocking your inability to admit that McCourty was demoted becasue he couldn't play man D.  Hard to tell.  There is so much to mock you about.

[/QUOTE]

There was a lockout, the back end was a mess, and he had a separated shoulder at one point, HENCE the drop off. It wasn't all about McCourty.

I didn't not admit it. I said it wasn't as good or what was expected, but what I list above explains WHY.

McCourty was not demoted.  McCourty was moved to a position which better supports his skill set and the overall team to settle the back end down, a position of flux in recent years.

I don't get mocked by high school dropouts, whether it be Shizzles or you.

Once you understand that, you will get yourself a job that isn't at a movie theater, Bustchise.

[/QUOTE]

You get mocked by EVERYONE.  McCourty was demoted.  Safeties are rarely drafted in the first round.  If McCourty had this "skill set" he would have been a safety from day one on that awful Patriot pass D he was drafted onto.

Did you know McCourty leads all safties with being dragged past the first down marker?

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yep I will give you that. You have always supported him....Wait are there any DBs you havent fully endorsed? So yea you got one right...lol

I like Kyle, I really do.  Its just some people feel he should be able to atleast survive outside when you consider he is almost making the same as Talib this year. This is why BB has him playing DE, blitzing, taking on tackles,etc so BB can get his investment back. I would much rather see him blitzing or even playing linebacker or DE than playing outside which is crazy but hey! He is our guy. He still has a ways to go to be Ellis Hobbs who also battled through Groin, Rib and A tore labrum in 07, could play outside or inside and started in the SB and covered the best WR outside until Peas left em' on an island at the end of the game. Battling through injuries..? Its what I expect from millionaire football players. So yes he is valued here and DID help in the ravens win but he has a ways to go to surpass the great Ellis Hobbs!....who oh by the way was an excellent special teamer as well returning kickoffs to the house from 8 yards deep..

[/QUOTE]

I go by what I see. Are you really mocking me for seeing McCourty's All Pro rookie year?

Really?  Christ, I remember late last year some of you saying you weren't sure with Dennard yet. lol

I agree these pros should battle through injuries, but you have to take it into account when analyzing the player, too. Also, some players are crappy when battling through the injury. He hasn't been crappy in the slot this year at all.  

It's no different than Amendola battling through his. Is he at his peak? No, but he's producing and helping. Same thing with Hightower. I believe he also had a groin issue this year middle of the season.

I mentioned these at the time, too, to include a context and be fair in analyzing, but of course it's been ignored to be able for you and your group to mock and push the anti-BB agenda, which I think I can safely say the board is more than tired of at this point.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe he's mocking your inability to admit to McCourty's huge dropoff in his second year.  I think I read somewhere that all CBs regress in their second year.  Was that you that said that?  Maybe he's mocking your inability to admit that McCourty was demoted becasue he couldn't play man D.  Hard to tell.  There is so much to mock you about.

[/QUOTE]

There was a lockout, the back end was a mess, and he had a separated shoulder at one point, HENCE the drop off. It wasn't all about McCourty.

I didn't not admit it. I said it wasn't as good or what was expected, but what I list above explains WHY.

McCourty was not demoted.  McCourty was moved to a position which better supports his skill set and the overall team to settle the back end down, a position of flux in recent years.

Once you understand that, you will get yourself a job that isn't at a movie theater, Bustchise.

[/QUOTE]

You get mocked by EVERYONE.  McCourty was demoted.  Safeties are rarely drafted in the first round.  If McCourty had this "skill set" he would have been a safety from day one on that awful Patriot pass D he was drafted onto.

Did you know McCourty leads all safties with being dragged past the first down marker?

[/QUOTE]

Did you know YOUR NY JETS haven't won the SB in 44 years? Oh, sure you did...that's why you're here TROLLING the Pats...JEALOUS???!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]Kyle Wilson, CB, Jets

Career analysis: Wilson was drafted with the 29th pick in 2010. The Jets wanted him to become the starter opposite Darrelle Revis in time. However, Wilson has struggled greatly and looks out of place trying to cover NFL receivers. He's picked on continually by opposing quarterbacks.

What’s next: Wilson is likely to be the Jets' third cornerback again in 2012 but could be leapfrogged by one or more of the younger cornerbacks if he doesn't play well. If Wilson doesn't step up his game, there is little doubt he will not be back in 2013. A bad training camp could lead to Wilson not making the team this year.

Source: The Sporting News

[/QUOTE]

Yep, back in 2013.... good post, moron. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Kyle Wilson, CB, Jets

Career analysis: Wilson was drafted with the 29th pick in 2010. The Jets wanted him to become the starter opposite Darrelle Revis in time. However, Wilson has struggled greatly and looks out of place trying to cover NFL receivers. He's picked on continually by opposing quarterbacks.

What’s next: Wilson is likely to be the Jets' third cornerback again in 2012 but could be leapfrogged by one or more of the younger cornerbacks if he doesn't play well. If Wilson doesn't step up his game, there is little doubt he will not be back in 2013. A bad training camp could lead to Wilson not making the team this year.

Source: The Sporting News

[/QUOTE]

Yep, back in 2013.... good post, moron. 

[/QUOTE]

Wilson...Milliner...Sanchez...Smith...Coples...GHOULSTON.....

Greatness exhibited by a team that hasn't won a SB in 44 straight years...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Safeties are "rarely" drafted in the first rd?  Eric Berry, Mark Barron, etc? This is rare?

WHo are you to tell a team what position they want to improve on in a draft?

Ronnie Lott, Everson Walls, Eugene Wilson, etc, are examples of CBs, good ones, who were moved to Safety out of necessity, not demotion.  BB loves McCourty. LOVES him. Loves him at CB, loves him at Safety. Loves the leadership, loves the willingness to improve.

You're a moron and always have been.

Meanwhil....Kyle Wilson is a bust. Deal with it. He sucks.  You know it it, I know it. A 2010 1st rd pick who can barely get on the field and when he does, he sucks. The only reason the Jets play him is because they're so mortified he's a bust they don't want to have him on the bench, so his average or subpar play, they hope they can hide in a nickel or dime role. 

Your jealousy is delicious, however.

A 1st rd pick for a nickel/dimeback. LOL!!!!

Cannot be made up.

[/QUOTE]

You named 2 players - oh and you threw in ETC BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! In a game where 32 players are drafted in the first round, you named TWO PLAYERS IN A SIX YEAR SPAN!  LOL! LOL! Let me help you out here.  Including ETC, though I don't know him or when he was drafted, that is about 2%... yeah, that's rare, you freakin idiot.

And by the way, stop trying to compare McCourty to Ronnie Lott.  Ronnie Lott was a prbowl corner his first four years, then a probowl safety 5 of the next 6.  Loser.

As per usual, your only defense is to try to deflect.  Wilson, much better corner, as proven by the non-demotion to safety.

If you want another example of a Patriot first round bust at corner, look to further than RasI.  It only took you until 3 months after he was released to admit to it. Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Safeties are "rarely" drafted in the first rd?  Eric Berry, Mark Barron, etc? This is rare?

Ronnie Lott, Everson Walls, Eugene Wilson, etc, are examples of CBs, good ones, who were moved to Safety out of necessity, not demotion.  BB loves McCourty. LOVES him. Loves him at CB, loves him at Safety. Loves the leadership, loves the willingness to improve.

Meanwhil....Kyle Wilson is a bust. Deal with it. He sucks.  You know it it, I know it. A 2010 1st rd pick who can barely get on the field and when he does, he sucks. The only reason the Jets play him is because they're so mortified he's a bust they don't want to have him on the bench, so his average or subpar play, they hope they can hide in a nickel or dime role. 

Cannot be made up.

[/QUOTE]

You named 2 players - oh and you threw in ETC BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! In a game where 32 players are drafted in the first round, you named TWO PLAYERS IN A SIX YEAR SPAN!  LOL! LOL! Let me help you out here.  Including ETC, though I don't know him or when he was drafted, that is about 2%... yeah, that's rare, you freakin idiot.

And by the way, stop trying to compare McCourty to Ronnie Lott.  Ronnie Lott was a prbowl corner his first four years, then a probowl safety 5 of the next 6.  Loser.

As per usual, your only defense is to try to deflect.  Wilson, much better corner, as proven by the non-demotion to safety.

If you want another example of a Patriot first round bust at corner, look to further than RasI.  It only took you until 3 months after he was released to admit to it. Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

[/QUOTE]

Dowling picked in the 2nd rd and it was under the rookie cap so the money committed was low.

Kylie Wilson a bust in the FIRST ROUND had pre rookie cap money along with Gholston and Sanchez.

That's 3 1st rd busts in a row with no rookie cap.

Tears!!

[/QUOTE]

Nobody cares what round he was picked. But hey, if it makes you feel better to call him the first pick in the second round that BB traded up for, that's cool.  Tell me, genius how much less is the 33 pick compared to the 32nd?

More deflection?  I'm shocked!  Who was that other bust that beat Peyton and the Colts and Brady and the Patritos in the same playoff run?  I can't seem to recall.  Maybe your photographic memory can. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Cannot be made up.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dowling picked in the 2nd rd and it was under the rookie cap so the money committed was low.

Kylie Wilson a bust in the FIRST ROUND had pre rookie cap money along with Gholston and Sanchez.

Tears!!

[/QUOTE]

Nobody cares what round he was picked. But hey, if it makes you feel better to call him the first pick in the second round that BB traded up for, that's cool.  Tell me, genius how much less is the 33 pick compared to the 32nd?

More deflection?  I'm shocked!  Who was that other bust that beat Peyton and the Colts and Brady and the Patritos in the same playoff run?  I can't seem to recall.  Maybe your photographic memory can. 

[/QUOTE]

Well known NY Jets Troll and Rusty Stalker

How is this a deflection...the NY Jets have gone down steadily since these blown picks...their future is in jeopardy...I'm ecstatic about it...I HATE THE NY JETS AND JERSEY...to me the NY Jets and medical waste washing up on the Jersey Shore are the same thing....

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Good slot corner. Great tackler. Good st player. Lousy on the outside. 

That sums up what I think of Arrington. I am glad we have him if we have 2 healthy and willing  CBs on the outside in dennard, Talib/Ryan.

[/QUOTE]

yeah every team needs a guy who can cover the slot receiver and arrington is one of the better ones at that. i thought he did a great job on welker. the defensive backfield has certainly got stronger over the past couple of seasons and its one of the strengths of the team.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I'm not sure if Arrington is underrated, maybe by some grouches in here. He plays the slot very well and I think he can even improve further. 

I think he could be a slot cover on a championship team - whether this is that we will see. 

I love it when he is included in some blitz packages, I think that part of his game is a bit underrated by even the coaching staff, though maybe that is changing now. 

All in all a great part of our D, but: if he ends up on the outside it means we are in real trouble. 

As a side note we need to get Meadowland booted from this forum, I'm all set with his Jets troll mindjunk

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

I'm not sure if Arrington is underrated, maybe by some grouches in here. He plays the slot very well and I think he can even improve further. 

I think he could be a slot cover on a championship team - whether this is that we will see. 

I love it when he is included in some blitz packages, I think that part of his game is a bit underrated by even the coaching staff, though maybe that is changing now. 

All in all a great part of our D, but: if he ends up on the outside it means we are in real trouble. 

As a side note we need to get Meadowland booted from this forum, I'm all set with his Jets troll mindjunk

HIP HIP HOOORAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I hope the mods are watching this BUST-CHISE/Meadowland Mike....it's time THEY know who you are as well as the rest of this board

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I stand corrected. I read Pro's reply and went and checked, and Pro is correct. I am mistaken. I thought Arrington was on the books for $4M this year,Pro is correct it is $2.6. Much easier to swallow based on Arringtons ability. I see Arrington as the 4th CB on the roster as far as talent. Nice position for the PAts to ne in finally at CB

[/QUOTE]

Muzwell and others, including me, have pointed out how incorrect you are on his contract and Amendola's, NUMEROUS times.

It's not just Prolate right now.

Try learning from others for once and admitting when you're wrong. It won't hurt you.

Arrington might be the 4th best in overall talent, but he's the best at the slot positon, one of the best in the league at the role, a VERY IMPORTANT role in this era.

You want an overpaid slot guy, take a look at your buddy Leodis McKelvin, a top 10 draft bust whose contract is worse. Brady will be seeing him on Sunday with Edelman and Amendola in and out of the slot all day long.   I hope you enjoy, RKarp.

We seem to have a lot of anti-BB media induced know it alls in here, but when you peel back the layers and get to the heart of the matter, you come off as trolls or morons. Take your pick.

[/QUOTE]

give it a rest Russell. you have been wrong on every salary cap discussion on this board...evey one

Arrington is still at 4/$16, simply back loaded, meaning he wll either reneg in year 4 or be released

I never was a fan of McKelvin, simply used his deal in context to other CB's

Did I not clearly state to Pro that I stand corrected? What is with your reading comprehension with that 52 IQ?

[/QUOTE]

Why didn't you stand corrected at ANY time before when called out for being wrong, though?

Why does it take Prolate for you to finally capitulate from your trollish ways?  Muzwell, myself and many others have factually cut and pasted contract numbers from Rotoworld as a source, and you just prance around lying, and in this case saying "4 mil per".

It's a lie. It always was. In fact, I bludgeoned you on the Arrington contract logic the day the numbers were released. I also told you, it's really on a 3 year deal because he gets paid the guaranteed money in the first half of the deal.

How many times have you and others been corrected on how the contract reads? The fact is, you just blurt something out and your little idiot minions come on think you have some kind of credence here because you work for ESPN and rub elbows with some beatwriters. The rest of what you do is all pure speculation, so it's HIGHlarious when you think you have something right and you're completely wrong.

"Hooman to IR, "Edelman to Browns, Vollmer to Phins". People actullay believe you have inside info when all you're doing it regurgitating media speculation.

And, that is why you are a dangerous figure here and are not to be trusted. And, the thing is, you KNOW you have this power, too, so you take advantage of it and pull the wool over those people's eyes.

My bet with you about the cap was supposed to expose you as a fraud for good, it should have, but you still think you can get away with it.

You also said you were leaving for the week this week and lied again. You have no class, no intelligence, no dignity and no respect.

Anyone who aligns with you is also a troll.

[/QUOTE]

Arrington is ok at best. Your meltdown is nearly complete. He's overpaid and can play a slightly above average slot. Out side he is one of the worst in the game. Sorry troll. You lose again. Fact.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

^Bustchise caught again.^^

Bludgeoned as Meadowland MIke, comes back as Flethcerbrook with a feeble attempt.

[/QUOTE]

Nope. Man, your fall from borderline relevancy to the abyss of crackpot village fool has been swift, thorough and brutal. 

Wow. Good for a laugh though.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from melswitts. Show melswitts's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

^Bustchise caught again.^^

Bludgeoned as Meadowland MIke, comes back as Flethcerbrook with a feeble attempt.

[/QUOTE]

Nope. Man, your fall from borderline relevancy to the abyss of crackpot village fool has been swift, thorough and brutal. 

Wow. Good for a laugh though.

[/QUOTE]

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

I hope the mods are watching this BUST-CHISE/MeadowlandMike/Fletcherbrook....it's time THEY know who you are as well as the rest of this board

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Cannot be made up.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Tears!!

[/QUOTE]

Nobody cares what round he was picked. 

[/QUOTE]

No one cares what rd someone is picked??! You should!

2008 - Gholston - top 10 - BUST (pre rookie cap money)

2009 - Sanchez - top 5 - BUST (pre rookie cap money)

2010 - Wilson - 29th overall - BUST (pre rookie cap money)

2012 - Coples - 16th overall - BUST (not a 3 down player yet and can't tackle, do not force me to post his stats)

2013 - Dee Milliiner - top 10 - BUST (benched on TWO separate ocassions so far this year)

Heck, your name is Busty and you can't even see when you have busts and why top 10-15 draft picks which should be cornerstones for years and years, are so damaging to your own franchise.

If anyone should care WHERE a pick is taken, it's you. It's why your team sucks and needs refs to bail them out at home on the final play of a loss as you stumble to another sub .500 season that is really worse than it looks.

That's 5 busts in Rd in 6 years.

That's a new record!  LOL!

[/QUOTE]

Bwahahahaha! With your photographic memory, I thought you'd recognize your own quote if "nobody cares what round he was drafted" after you were caught in one of your many lies. Hilarious that your photographic memory has let you down again. Almost as hilarious as that team with all those busts you claim beat the greatest ciach/gm in the cap era. Bwahahaha!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

What is a "ciach", Bustchise/Meadowland Mike?

Tears!!

Getting a bit desperate are we?

[/QUOTE]

Bwahahaha!  I love it! I always know when you've been bludgeoned when all you can do is pick out smart phone typos. What a loser!