The Voice of Reason

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: The Voice of Reason

It was under the Kiam/Jankovich regime.

By "calling out" you mean "I read his comments incorrectly and then tried to spin it so it looked like I was 'calling him out'...."

lol

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Does that mean every team in the playoffs that loses somehow "choked"?

I like to save that word for teams that crown themselves "winners" a la Charlie Sheen, but they're really losers.

You know, like the Jets having teams lay down for them or the Jets choking with 4 tries at the 1 yard line with a supposed franchise QB in an AFC title game.

lol

Window closed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbundchen. Show mrbundchen's posts

Rusty, coach wanted to let you know that he wont be needing you for tape breakdown tonight. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: The Voice of Reason:
    Rusty, coach wanted to let you know that he wont be needing you for tape breakdown tonight. 
    Posted by mrbundchen

Sounds good. Good thing you logged in and out and chimed in.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbundchen. Show mrbundchen's posts

In Response to Re: The Voice of Reason : Sounds good. Good thing you logged in and out and chimed in.
    Posted by BBReigns

No problem, please stop stalking me though.  Coach might like your OCD behavior but it freaks me out.  Especially when you stare at me while drooling...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: The Voice of Reason : Not every team, just the 14-2 division winner with the top rated offense, with the "best coach of all time" with the "best QB of all time" with an extra week to prepare just a few weeks after a 40 point victory margin, against a team playing on the road with a Q B that "can't play in the cold weather" against a coach "who has lost control of his team".  Those are all your quotes, dikheed. That's the team that choked.  Yes, a historic choke.  No team had ever done what the patsies did.   Awful. Pathetic.  Embarrassing.
    Posted by PhatRex

No, I had them at 12-4 and then 11-5 (Warren and Bodden injured) during the rebuilding stretch trying to replace 4-6 Pro Bowl veterans on D.

They have improved from 2008 to 2009 and into 2010.  See the pattern? lol

I also picked Baltimore as the AFC rep in the SB at the beginning of the year, so don't say I said because they have "the best coach and QB" it somehow means a win or wins in the playoffs.

NE is trending UP and VERY STRONG.  The NYJs? Not so much.  Window closed.

I specifically said they have to earn their wins and execute. If you don't, you go home. I also said the line is so fine in the NFL, one play can be the difference, and it usuallly is.

And yes, Sanchez choked in Pittsburgh in cold weather. Go look at his stats in weather less than 40 degrees or when it's windy. 

Do you think Pitt is a windy stadium?  What about the December game against NE when he looked like a deer in the headlights trying to pass?  lol

Yeah, it's a mirage, right, Phat Boy?   Laying up a few good passes a game in SD or Indy in the playoffs in warm weather doesn't mean he's good in cold weather.
    Maybe in your world it does.

NE overachieved and so did the Jets.

You thinking their 14-2 was a 2004 version of the 14-2 teams is hilarious and it shows how dumb you are.  Everyone here knew the 1 seed was a blessing, but it didn't mean anything.

The reality is, they weren't quite good enough to be a SB winner. 

I can accept that. But, your Jets choked in back to back AFC title games and that is the closest they will ever get. And you know it.  

This is where you get really angry and jealous. You know NE is the envy of any team in the AFC right now with their position in this Lockout. 

Meanwhile, the Jets will lose most of these supposed All Pro FAs in 2011 and be sitting on crappy drafts with dung in their pants.  Again. lol

It's called being a realist.  We're good at it, you aren't.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: The Voice of Reason : No problem, please stop stalking me though.  Coach might like your OCD behavior but it freaks me out.  Especially when you stare at me while drooling...
    Posted by mrbundchen

Is this character creating supposed to be funny?  Awful attempt. Talk about creeping people out.

You're creating characters on the internet.  You're basically Jeffrey Dahmer with a mouse an internet connection. 

Also, learn what OCD is before trying to be cute with medical terms on a Pats board.

lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In Response to Re: The Voice of Reason : So, you too are pro HGH?
    Posted by PhatRex

That you would respond in that fashion to this post:
     I struggle mightily to take seriously anything that either Cromartie or PhatRex says.
    speaks directly to the underlying premise of the post which is:  PhatRex simply cannot be taken seriously.

Questions?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I am against HGH. With that said come on Rex we both know the only reason Cromartie wants get this thing done so he can get back to work is because he has no money saved up and he owes his 15 kids money. The court had to order him to do what all fathers should want to do which is help out their offspring. And if they find out he is not paying he will be in trouble. So thats why he is saying that.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Also a viable incentive to make the comments he's made... I don't see someone who fathers 8 illegitimate children as a likely candidate for responsible saving and investing... he probably depends on his cash flow from playing football...

On a side note, if he's living paycheck to paycheck, then he's probably going to be broke shortly after retiring and he might want those post-retirement pensions and benefits that the other players are negotiating to get

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: The Voice of Reason : That you would respond in that fashion to this post:   I struggle mightily to take seriously anything that either Cromartie or PhatRex says. speaks directly to the underlying premise of the post which is:  PhatRex simply cannot be taken seriously. Questions?
    Posted by ATJ

He's the king of the morons here, so no, there are no questions.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: The Voice of Reason : That you would respond in that fashion to this post:   I struggle mightily to take seriously anything that either Cromartie or PhatRex says. speaks directly to the underlying premise of the post which is:  PhatRex simply cannot be taken seriously. Questions?
    Posted by ATJ

Exactly RE: PhatRex saying we're "Pro HGH."  No Rex...we just think Jets's Fans are delusional and Antonio Cromartie's full of cr#p (this and being 'pro hgh' are 2 seperate issues, and aren't relatable).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

When people only see things in black and white, that means they have low IQs.

That's Phat Rex.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: The Voice of Reason : You probably shouldn't drink in the morning, Phatty.  We know you're stupid, but drinking won't help. "Do they make judge"? Do you even know how to use the reply button correctly?  Maybe if you stopped touching your wee-wee while you typed, you wouldn't have that problem? EDIT: Apparently, Phatty saw his stupidity and feverishly edited his last response, seeing it looked like it was typed by a person with an IQ lower than 50. He's just above 50. 
    Posted by BBReigns

Nothing has changed, right BB eyes?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Your Jets boyfriend's IQ sure hasn't.

Right, "Bralie"?

Isn't that cute. Signing up as "Bralon" here the day OF the Pats losing to the Ravens in the 2009 playoffs, (spelling little Bralie's name wrong) and then using it as your handle as a Jets fan on a Pats board.

How creative.

Gee, we are all wondering if you are a troll with so many posts or not. lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

When people only see things in black and white, that means they have low IQs. That's Phat Rex.
    Posted by BBReigns

Rusty's post is an example of one of those times when you get hit upside the head with the joy of such unexpected irony. 

Thanks Russ - You made my day. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: The Voice of Reason : First I'm a Giants fan. Secondly, if you have a problem with Bralon, which happen to be my grandchildren's names, then I take that personally. You need a good whoopen and with my fight experience it would take maybe 15 seconds to have you crying for mommy. Any time, any place as hole. I'm willing to travel to your place of choice. It would be too easy to embarrass you, Sparkie.
    Posted by Bralon

Laughable.  You just happened to sign up here as "Giants fan" on Jan 10 2010, the exact day the Pats lost to the Ravens in the playoffs?

bawahaah

And with the interent fight challenge, that one has me in tears, Gramps.

What is your "fight experience"?  Fighting off your boyfriends in jail?  Nothing like some gramps challenging people to fights on a messageboard.

Maybe we should have Boston.com trace where you live and call child services?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: The Voice of Reason : Dogg, do you and PhatRex have a little partnership going or something? Lately you've just been agreeing with everything he says. You know 95% of the stuff he says is ridiculous.
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33

They are forming a new company called Morons, Inc.  Cold Zimas for everyone!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

bralon and phatty are fruitcups

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

I'm surprised werrderr whatever (his/her name is), sounds a lot like weener, has yet to come his butt buddy PhatRex defense. I wonder if he is still celebrating the Jets Superbowl victory over the Pats?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Did you really just challenge someone over the internet to a fight? LOL and you claim to be an older man with gran kids? Well if so do the world a favor and dont teach your gran kids to be as easy as you seem to be. I mean really I dont doubt that you used to box or something I mean I have no reason to think you are a liar but I mean you cant let some internet trash talk dumb you down man. Only 12 year olds and morons threaten people over the internet man. Come on now.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

I apologize and take it back and you are right. I sure hope that a 44 year old is not an old man. I just let woosie Crusty get under my skin. I'm putting him on ignore before I blow a gasket.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

In Response to Re: The Voice of Reason : You are nothing but a candy azz hiding behind your PC screen. If you were standing in front of me, you certainly would keep that yap trap of yours closed or you'd be sucking meals through a straw for a few months. My affiliation with a governmental branch that tracks down losers like you is my trump card.  Our fight camp prepared Micky Ward for his first Gatti fight. Of course you wouldn't know who that is. Pus sies like yourself stay clear of physicality. 
    Posted by Bralon

good movie the "fighter"

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: The Voice of Reason : You are nothing but a candy azz hiding behind your PC screen. If you were standing in front of me, you certainly would keep that yap trap of yours closed or you'd be sucking meals through a straw for a few months. My affiliation with a governmental branch that tracks down losers like you is my trump card.  Our fight camp prepared Micky Ward for his first Gatti fight. Of course you wouldn't know who that is. Pus sies like yourself stay clear of physicality.  
    Posted by Bralon

May I ask how you know this?  Do you super internets vision?  lol

Of course I know who that is.  A friend of mine worked on the Fighter in Lowell.   I know the family who owns the Gold's GYm where Wahlberg trained for it.    You may think you have the market cornered on boxing training in your little world, but you don't.  Not that it matters, nor does anyone care.

I am 6'1, 205 lbs, play pick up hockey, go to the gym a few times per week, mountain bike, and eat pretty well. 

I wouldn't assume I know you are stronger or bigger than me or not, nor what you are a capable of from a physical standpoint.    You sure you're not 12?

If you are a 44 year old, I'd say you have some issues.  Your apparent low IQ b being showcased on a Pats board trying to arrange fights certainly doesn't make you look very normal. 

I am sure your grandkids are in great hands, Gramps.

Sections
Shortcuts