The Voice of Reason

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbundchen. Show mrbundchen's posts

Re: The Voice of Reason

Rusty, coach wanted to let you know that he wont be needing you for tape breakdown tonight. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbundchen. Show mrbundchen's posts

In Response to Re: The Voice of Reason:
    In Response to Re: The Voice of Reason : Sounds good. Good thing you logged in and out and chimed in.
    Posted by BBReigns

No problem, please stop stalking me though.  Coach might like your OCD behavior but it freaks me out.  Especially when you stare at me while drooling...

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In Response to Re: The Voice of Reason : So, you too are pro HGH?
    Posted by PhatRex

That you would respond in that fashion to this post:
     I struggle mightily to take seriously anything that either Cromartie or PhatRex says.
    speaks directly to the underlying premise of the post which is:  PhatRex simply cannot be taken seriously.

Questions?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I am against HGH. With that said come on Rex we both know the only reason Cromartie wants get this thing done so he can get back to work is because he has no money saved up and he owes his 15 kids money. The court had to order him to do what all fathers should want to do which is help out their offspring. And if they find out he is not paying he will be in trouble. So thats why he is saying that.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Also a viable incentive to make the comments he's made... I don't see someone who fathers 8 illegitimate children as a likely candidate for responsible saving and investing... he probably depends on his cash flow from playing football...

On a side note, if he's living paycheck to paycheck, then he's probably going to be broke shortly after retiring and he might want those post-retirement pensions and benefits that the other players are negotiating to get

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: The Voice of Reason : You probably shouldn't drink in the morning, Phatty.  We know you're stupid, but drinking won't help. "Do they make judge"? Do you even know how to use the reply button correctly?  Maybe if you stopped touching your wee-wee while you typed, you wouldn't have that problem? EDIT: Apparently, Phatty saw his stupidity and feverishly edited his last response, seeing it looked like it was typed by a person with an IQ lower than 50. He's just above 50. 
    Posted by BBReigns

Nothing has changed, right BB eyes?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

When people only see things in black and white, that means they have low IQs. That's Phat Rex.
    Posted by BBReigns

Rusty's post is an example of one of those times when you get hit upside the head with the joy of such unexpected irony. 

Thanks Russ - You made my day. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPatsFan12. Show NYPatsFan12's posts

bralon and phatty are fruitcups

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

I'm surprised werrderr whatever (his/her name is), sounds a lot like weener, has yet to come his butt buddy PhatRex defense. I wonder if he is still celebrating the Jets Superbowl victory over the Pats?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Did you really just challenge someone over the internet to a fight? LOL and you claim to be an older man with gran kids? Well if so do the world a favor and dont teach your gran kids to be as easy as you seem to be. I mean really I dont doubt that you used to box or something I mean I have no reason to think you are a liar but I mean you cant let some internet trash talk dumb you down man. Only 12 year olds and morons threaten people over the internet man. Come on now.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

I apologize and take it back and you are right. I sure hope that a 44 year old is not an old man. I just let woosie Crusty get under my skin. I'm putting him on ignore before I blow a gasket.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

In Response to Re: The Voice of Reason : You are nothing but a candy azz hiding behind your PC screen. If you were standing in front of me, you certainly would keep that yap trap of yours closed or you'd be sucking meals through a straw for a few months. My affiliation with a governmental branch that tracks down losers like you is my trump card.  Our fight camp prepared Micky Ward for his first Gatti fight. Of course you wouldn't know who that is. Pus sies like yourself stay clear of physicality. 
    Posted by Bralon

good movie the "fighter"

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts