The Voice of Reason

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: The Voice of Reason

In Response to Re: The Voice of Reason:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Voice of Reason : May I ask how you know this?  Do you super internets vision?  lol Of course I know who that is.  A friend of mine worked on the Fighter in Lowell.   I know the family who owns the Gold's GYm where Wahlberg trained for it.    You may think you have the market cornered on boxing training in your little world, but you don't.  Not that it matters, nor does anyone care. I am 6'1, 205 lbs, play pick up hockey, go to the gym a few times per week, mountain bike, and eat pretty well.  I wouldn't assume I know you are stronger or bigger than me or not, nor what you are a capable of from a physical standpoint.    You sure you're not 12? If you are a 44 year old, I'd say you have some issues.  Your apparent low IQ b being showcased on a Pats board trying to arrange fights certainly doesn't make you look very normal.  I am sure your grandkids are in great hands, Gramps.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

I hate to be a hypocrite, but in a previous arguEment you said you never made grammatical errors.  Can you tell me exactly where the verb is in your above red bolded italicized word grouping attempt to be a sentence?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

That's not what I said.

I said I don't proofread my submissions

But, if I knew an error to be an error, I would try to learn from it and not repeat it.

In this case, I clearly left out the word "have".  See?

I admit a simple error because I don't bother proofreading things on a messageboard.  Oh well.

You, meanwhile, will spell "argument" incorrectly over and over and over again, showing your ignorance and refusal to learn. 

A normal human would make the adustment and learn, but you don't, because you are not normal.

It's not a grammatical comeptition, dork, but if you seriously don't learn anything in life, that means you're ignorant and/or dumb.

You're ignorant.  Or, should I say "ignoreant"?

lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

He may have later or at other times to be with his family during down times, but when they were filming that movie in the summer of 2009 he trained at Gold's Gym in Chelmsford. 

Like I said, I know someone who worked on the movie.

Boo-Boo (High on Crack Street, Lost Lives of Lowell from 1995, HBO), was in my buddy's office during the shootings and all personal property was quickly stowed away in fear of it being stolen for crack. hah

I have many other stories about actors and actresses that are hilarious from him as well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Boo-Boo walked into my buddy's office on set.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

It's finance. He basically manages the finances for the personnel on the film set, during filming.