The West Coast Offense

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: The West Coast Offense

In response to CliffordWasHere's comment:

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

In response to AcheNot's comment:

I do? Calling Z "professor" is bannable?  I literally did nothing wrong whatsoever but source and defend my position which is ridiculous considering they should be mortified they didn't know we run some West Coast offense here and have for years. It's been far less in recent years, but still.

To say we "never have run it" here is embarrassing for them.  Keep in mind, ZBellino attacked my statement first, where I clearly substantiated why he was wrong in doing so.

That, in the midst of TFB12 looking pretty dumb claiming ZBellino was somehow "owning" me after I proved it is well know we've run West Coast offensive plays here.

So, can anyone explain what board rule I broke as TFB12 swings in disrupting ZBellino's and my discussion, trolling and insitigating (yet again as he squirrels away in fear of debating because he's out of his league)? lmao

The thing is, no one can explain why. I did nothing wrong whatsoever. Again.

I read through that entire thread, and I honestly didnt notice anything you said that could have gotten you in trouble. Nothing that stuck out

Break the rules, they ban you/Follow the rules, they ban you anyway

That is the sad reality for you on this board

Here's what happens:  When I have some caught in a lie or something that is false, and I counter with success and ease where it looks like I clearly showed the other person up, they censor my clean comments or end up just banning me.  It's almost like the mods don't want me to expose people who have no clue what they are talking about here.

I literally broke no rules in there whatsoever.  No namecalling, nothing. They were two trolls in there with TFB12 and AZPats21, each of who I have confronted in the past for different reasons who piggybacked on ZBellino's false premise, which is why this is funny. They ended up being wrong (again), too.

Yeah, but maybe next time, I dunno, maybe you can do without the sourcing of the Millennial from Southborough MA.

Proves how well known it is that the Pats have, in fact, used the West Coast here.

Bedard is an idiot until he says something  that supports your thesis.

Millennials are socially backward parasites until you find one that supports your bias.

I get it.

Maybe you should strengthen your reading comprehension skills?  Me seeing an agenda in Bedard's tone in his reporting has nothing to do with his football acumen. Besides, as mentioned I can find other sources if you want.  I offered that up.

Lastly, I chuckled when I read the Millenial's analysis and PREFACED my post saying "I fully realize this is a kid with a blog".

I thought that would have shown up ZBellino, TFB12 and Wozzy as the icing on the cake, and yourself for that matter.  Apparently, you're still trying to wiggle out of it on this thread here.

How about don't mock people who know more than you do?

I believe your comment was "Next, he'll say it's the offense that is run on the west coast".

Hmm.  Seems odd to mock people who are right, doesn't it, Cat?

Um, no you didn't.   Despite the deletion of your account your comment is still there in other replies.  You are the guy looking for wiggle room, not me.  This is what you do.  You get caught and then go into spin mode.  You send up trial balloons to see what excuse will fly.

All that being said I was one of the few that came to your defense about a month ago when you were getting pounded.  I said if you didn't exist BDC would have to create your persona.  You draw people to the board.  That's a fact.  But dude, I sure hope you don't really believe half of the sh@t you throw out there 'cause it's beyond delusional.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

I actually think ZBellino's was aggressive because he was either completely uninformed or didn't know and came across like he did with a one statement retort. Then it was TFB12 claiming Z "owned" me was more than aggressive, don't you?

He's in there using exclamation points and disrupting our discussion like a 12 year old.

When it becomes clear I might have been more informative on a topic, the trolls align with one another and troll.

The other problem is, ZBellino thinks he never could be wrong on anything, which is comical since that is what I am accused of here.

Quite comical that I am the one attacked, but me defending my premise is somehow me initiating something with someone.  That's not remotely close to what happened.

Maybe you got aggressive with the wrong person today: the sainted ZBellino. Who knows?

It's a lousy system here. You know that

Posters love seeing you banned, but they shouldnt. Anytime someone gets banned for no apparent reason, it's bad news for everyone

Not at all Acne

That piece of trash Commie, a known RACIST, SEXIST and PERVERT who peddles gossipy Hollywood trash mag topics here has been banned.... AGAIN.

And 90% of the board will rejoice

and the 10% you fall into will grumble and cry b/c you apparently enjoy low IQ teenage bathroom discussions and not Boston sports

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

You're telling me I did not preface my post with "I fully realize this is a blog website"?

Now, you're lying? Wow, dude. Keep spinning.

Do you still think we've never run any West Coast here with Brady, too? And you call me delusional?

Name something I "throw out there" that is "delusional".  I source every premise with fact and data. 

Are 28 TDs and 19 INTs for Brady since 2005 in the heavily dosed West Coast or Coryell style offense in the postseasone one of these "delusions"?

lol

Proof right there hoping no one will see the difference.  See, in Spin #1 you said "kid with a blog".  Spin #2 drops the "kid" reference because you never used it, nor "blog" for that matter.  Your intolerance for millennials is well known.  You never would have knowingly sourced a millennial to support your bias.  The kid is around 20.  You can't stand 20 year olds.  Memo to self:  next time do the DD on the source before making the cite.

As for TB and the 28/19, as I said before, PM went 3/7 (much worse) in 2006 and won a SB.  Stats like these are looooooooooser stats.

The hole is deep enough.  Throw away your d@mn shovel.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

You're telling me I did not preface my post with "I fully realize this is a blog website"?

Do you still think we've never run any West Coast here with Brady, too? And you call me delusional?

Name something I "throw out there" that is "delusional".  I source every premise with fact and data. 

Are 28 TDs and 19 INTs for Brady since 2005 in the heavily dosed West Coast or Coryell style offense in the postseasone one of these "delusions"?

lol

Proof right there hoping no one will see the difference.  See, in Spin #1 you said "kidwith a blog".  Spin #2 drops the "kid" reference because you never used it, nor "blog" for that matter.  Your intolerance for millennials is well known.  You never would have knowingly sourced a millennial to support your bias.  The kid is around 20.  You can't stand 20 year olds.  Memo to self:  next time do the DD on the source before making the cite.

As for TB and the 28/19, as I said before, PM went 3/7 (much worse) in 2006 and won a SB.  Stats like these are looooooooooser stats.

I don't really care what the eaxact words were...I don't remember exactly what the words ere, but it's clear I prefaced that source by saying it was not a good source...I am not going to back to look especially if I was banned. Why don't you POST what I wrote so you can back your claim. I know for a fact, I introduced the kid website post and his analysis ACKNOWLEDGING it as such.

If it's still there, cut and paste and post it here so we can see what I wrote, counselor.

I noticed it as a kid's blog and laughed. Period.  It's sad a kid who has some blog knows more than professor ZBellino or Wozzy.  It is. It's funny since they think they're never wrong about anything, ever.   Admit it: You were on the side of Z and now are also embarrassed  that you didn't know BB has run West Coast plays here. 

Listen to yourself.  Don't take me literally.  I don't mean the voices in your head.  Re-read what you wrote.  BB has run a play or two from every offense that has ever existed.  Remember when he had Flutie drop-kick, a play that hadn't been successful in something like 60 years?

But N-O the Pats do not now, and never have run a West Coast Offense.  But, of course you've cutely tried to change the wording (wording does matter) to  say "plays" instead of "offense".  Some didn't notice the change, but most did.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I do? Calling Z "professor" is bannable?  I literally did nothing wrong whatsoever but source and defend my position which is ridiculous considering they should be mortified they didn't know we run some West Coast offense here and have for years. It's been far less in recent years, but still.

To say we "never have run it" here is embarrassing for them.  Keep in mind, ZBellino attacked my statement first, where I clearly substantiated why he was wrong in doing so.

That, in the midst of TFB12 looking pretty dumb claiming ZBellino was somehow "owning" me after I proved it is well know we've run West Coast offensive plays here.

So, can anyone explain what board rule I broke as TFB12 swings in disrupting ZBellino's and my discussion, trolling and insitigating (yet again as he squirrels away in fear of debating because he's out of his league)? lmao

The thing is, no one can explain why. I did nothing wrong whatsoever. Again.

Once again you are wrong Rusty.  And once again I ask you to provide facts that you won't be able to do in order to back up another one of your lies.

Go back and find anywhere in that thread that shows I was claiming you were getting owned by zbellino about the West Coast Offense discussion.  Please do so or man up and admit you are wrong, which you are.  You were getting owned all over the place in that thread.  Concerning the West Coast Offense the only post I made concerning it was agreeing with a post from Patslifer. 

Go check it out for yourself and get back to me.  Here is the thread...

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/the-competition-at-the-wide-receiver-position/100/6661244?page=1

So once again Rusty is OWNED!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

How many screen names does Rusty have?  CliffordWasHere is another one, wow!  I would have thought by now, with all the screen names he has had to get because of all the times he has been banned, all the longtime posters here calling him out on the way he acts around here (and the Bruins forum which is some funny reading of Rusty getting owned) that he would have got the hint by now!  Some people are pretty slow around here!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

lol

Proof right there hoping no one will see the difference.  See, in Spin #1 you said "kidwith a blog".  Spin #2 drops the "kid" reference because you never used it, nor "blog" for that matter.  Your intolerance for millennials is well known.  You never would have knowingly sourced a millennial to support your bias.  The kid is around 20.  You can't stand 20 year olds.  Memo to self:  next time do the DD on the source before making the cite.

I don't really care what the eaxact words were...I don't remember exactly what the words ere, but it's clear I prefaced that source by saying it was not a good source...I am not going to back to look especially if I was banned. Why don't you POST what I wrote so you can back your claim. I know for a fact, I introduced the kid website post and his analysis ACKNOWLEDGING it as such.

If it's still there, cut and paste and post it here so we can see what I wrote, counselor.

I noticed it as a kid's blog and laughed. Period.  It's sad a kid who has some blog knows more than professor ZBellino or Wozzy.  It is. It's funny since they think they're never wrong about anything, ever.   Admit it: You were on the side of Z and now are also embarrassed  that you didn't know BB has run West Coast plays here. 

Listen to yourself.  Don't take me literally.  I don't mean the voices in your head.  Re-read what you wrote.  BB has run a play or two from every offense that has ever existed.  Remember when he had Flutie drop-kick, a play that hadn't been successful in something like 60 years?

But N-O the Pats do not now, and never have run a West Coast Offense.  But, of course you've cutely tried to change the wording (wording does matter) to  say "plays" instead of "offense".  Some didn't notice the change, but most did.

Umm, what?  ZBellino said BB has never run a West Coast here.  He's wrong. What exactly am I changing here again?

BB has run a hybrid West Coast here and I posted numerous sourced info in support. Yes. I can't wait for the part when you tell me I need to change my choice of words of "hybrid" to appease what you want me to say in describing that fact. lol

Keep spinning.  Too bad my original strong analysis is now deleted because it was well done and all Z desperately had was a one line retort hoping it was enough to make it seem like he's superior, which is comical, because he's so wrong.

BB will never, EVER, EVER pigeonhole himself on offense or defense with just one scheme. It's part of his genius.

Check it out sometime.

BB ran no huddle almost as a base offense in some games this year via Chip Kelly doing it at Oregon. He's constantly borrowing and he absolutely borrowed from Bill Walsh with the West Coast. To say BB has never used it is preposterous and embarrassing for Z, Wozzy and you.

Yep.

Iteration 1:  BB ran a West Coast Offense

Iteration 2: BB ran a Hybrid West Coast Offense

Iteration 3: BB runs some West Coast plays/formations

Before your evolutionary thinking produces Iteration 4, see if you can see the difference in these statements. 

Here's my thesis based on the same foundation as your "proven" premise:  BB runs a drop-kick extra point scheme.  Am I right or wrong?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

How is someone's profession or college degree "personal information"?  I guess if you are insecure it's considered "personal". lol

Hahahahaha!  Yes Rusty, so many people are insecure!  LOL!!  You don't think it's pretty strange for a grown man on an internet football forum asking people for this type of information?  Please tell me what any of the information has to do with talking football.  You are creepy, dude.  It's the creeps that can't see this as beeing creepy.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

There is no other possible option. I just checked it.  The only possible way you could even reference me getting owned is on that Z reponse, because it's like 3 responses in between that and you saying "Rusty is back and already being owned".

So, you just got caught in a lie. LMAO

There is no other possible option.  Don't get cute, or you'll get caught.

One of the dumbest things I've ever read here is Z saying we've run "only the Erhardt Perkins offense here for "40 consecutive years". lol

You had a doozy similar recently, too.   "The deep threat is the key to a good run game."

Maybe you better go and read it again, you got owned all over the thread.

Funny where you can't see how much of an impact on the running game the deep threat gives this team.  And you say you know football?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

I've readily said here many times I do return fire. I think the board should defend itse;f against obvious troll work.  Yes. I do.

But, if you notice, I don't do any namecalling unless mocked where someone is initiating it with me.

You'll never see me disagree and counter with a premise explaining why it is I disagree, tied to namecalling, so the fact the iniator of the namecalling or poor behavior isn't banned, is telling.

Look at Babe, for example. Broken every rule in the book here and everyone knows it and he's never been banned. Not once.

I have been called moron, imbecile, dumbkoff, every name in the book. Mt Hurl is infamous for mocking me even after being proven completely wrong.  He's never been banned with his childish, combative and pathetic approach here. He's also never cared of having serious debate. It's really nothing more than a from of troll work.

All these people all have the same things in common: They've been somewhat embarrassed by me in a debate at one time or another. It's why they follow me around.

Being proven incorrect should end a thread and everyone should move on, but they carry a grudge into other threads.

I'm not gonna do an audit, but I'm thinking that you prolly fire off the first volley more than you think.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

How many screen names does Rusty have?  CliffordWasHere is another one, wow!  I would have thought by now, with all the screen names he has had to get because of all the times he has been banned, all the longtime posters here calling him out on the way he acts around here (and the Bruins forum which is some funny reading of Rusty getting owned) that he would have got the hint by now!  Some people are pretty slow around here!

Here you go deflecting again.  Also, how can you be in your 40s and be using a teenie bopper word that became popular 10 years ago like "owned"?

Care to answer that one?

Also, care to answer which reference to me being "owned" if it wasn't from Z's comment? lmao

Good luck backpedaling out of the mess you're in now, TFB12. You'll need it.

LOL @ deflecting and backpedaling!  Why would I being doing any of that which you are famous for around here?  I have nothing to deflect or backpedal from, Troll! 

Who ever said I was ever in my 40's?  Is this another one of your assumptions?  Like how you said I lived in SF then Northern California?

Keep it up, you are still getting OWNED here!! 

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Amazing how F***ing many accounts this guy has.  Every time he gets banned he just starts using another 2 or 3 year old account with a few 1000 posts on it.