The whole 3 rings without him, 0 with him comments is just plain stupid!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

The whole 3 rings without him, 0 with him comments is just plain stupid!

We Can say that about 99% of the current team.  We only had one of the gretest offenses in history with Moss, most points, most Td's for Moss and brady, undefeated regular season and a couple minutes away from a perfect season with another ring.  There has not been a better Offense in New England then they had with Moss.

Had they kept Moss with an extension and continued to develop the young talent we had a legit superbowl shot every year with Moss and Brady.  Now all we can HOPE is they can make the playoffs again before Brady retires. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: The whole 3 rings without him, 0 with him comments is just plain stupid!

I can see it now.  brady drops back, no one is open in the short routs, Welker double covered,  and Brady airs it out DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!  No one is there.  He forgot that they traded Moss away.  Walks off the field in the 1st qtr, goes into the locker room, gets dressed and rushes home to catch the Vikings game on tv.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon13. Show uncommon13's posts

The defense was a veteran one that was 10 times better when they were winning super bowls. You are correct that statement is clearly an ignorant one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

In Response to Re: The whole 3 rings without him, 0 with him comments is just plain stupid!:
    [QUOTE]I can see it now.  brady drops back, no one is open in the short routs, Welker double covered,  and Brady airs it out DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!  No one is there.  He forgot that they traded Moss away.  Walks off the field in the 1st qtr, goes into the locker room, gets dressed and rushes home to catch the Vikings game on tv.
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

I can see it know brady drops back to pass and moss does nothing to get the ball. Oh yeah thats right he's been doing that all year even the jets called her out on it. And then he calls the fans out saying they want me to fail get a fn clue this cancer is gone deal with it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

another dumb thread....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Are you really this mad that they've made your account name kind of outdated?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from markrahobeth. Show markrahobeth's posts

"Are you really this mad that they've made your account name kind of outdated?"
    Caraway, thanks for the laugh.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

A lot of things are stupid but that doesn't change the facts or the truth.

Smashmouth, tough, smart, physical teams in New England won Super Bowls.

Pretty, finesse, air-it-out, appease-diva-receiver teams in New England have won squat.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: The whole 3 rings without him, 0 with him comments is just plain stupid!:
    [QUOTE]Are you really this mad that they've made your account name kind of outdated?
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the custom avatar.

Clearly, a lot of hard work went into that.

Oh well . . .

back to the drawing board.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]another dumb thread....
    Posted by m1024us[/QUOTE]

Awesome, we now have paid Patriot posters here.  How much is Kraft and BB paying you to post here?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The whole 3 rings without him, 0 with him comments is just plain stupid! : Don't forget the custom avatar. Clearly, a lot of hard work went into that. Oh well . . . back to the drawing board.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Yes, time to change, just wait for my next one.  And don't worry, I'm a master at creating them so it takes just a few minutes.  Thanks for the concern though.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The whole 3 rings without him, 0 with him comments is just plain stupid! : Awesome, we now have paid Patriot posters here.  How much is Kraft and BB paying you to post here?

That's it. Appeasing "BradyMossFan" is just so important to a billionaire that he'd be wasting time doing that. Classic.

What's your email address? Monster.com has a listing right now for a Patriots executive opening. I'd love to refer a friend since you qualify and all.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from breezer827. Show breezer827's posts

[QUOTE]I can see it now.  brady drops back, no one is open in the short routs, Welker double covered,  and Brady airs it out DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!  No one is there.  He forgot that they traded Moss away.  Walks off the field in the 1st qtr, goes into the locker room, gets dressed and rushes home to catch the Vikings game on tv.

What TF is this!!? Heres an idea why don't you go to minnesota with Moss since you love him so much. Are you really a pats fan? The way it sounds is that you only became a pats fan b/c of moss being here. "Brady airs it out deep, oh he forgot they traded him, He walks off the field and into the locker room and watches the vikings game at home." How stupid does this sound? Grow up! Saying the patriots have 3 rings with him and 0 isn't stupid it the truth. He did what he does best in big games that he gets mad in, he gave up. Welker, Brady and Faulk were the only ones who actually tried the whole game. Oh and you remember Deion  Branch and Troy Brown? They were both around the same size as Welker and Edelman. And guess what? HE WON 3 SB'S WITH THEM AND NOT RANDY MOSS. Yeah the d was better then but the point is, the patriots won 3 rings with a group of receivers that weren't as hyped as randy moss. The pats are still fine. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to The whole 3 rings without him, 0 with him comments is just plain stupid!:
    [QUOTE]We Can say that about 99% of the current team.  We only had one of the gretest offenses in history with Moss, most points, most Td's for Moss and brady, undefeated regular season and a couple minutes away from a perfect season with another ring.  There has not been a better Offense in New England then they had with Moss. Had they kept Moss with an extension and continued to develop the young talent we had a legit superbowl shot every year with Moss and Brady .  Now all we can HOPE is they can make the playoffs again before Brady retires. 

Keep saving your pennies and when you grow up you can buy your own team and run it the way you want. What this really comes down to is the instant gratification whiners like you wanting a SB every year no matter how dumb that expectation is.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The whole 3 rings without him, 0 with him comments is just plain stupid! :   Yeah the d was better then but the point is, the patriots won 3 rings with a group of receivers that weren't as hyped as randy moss.  The pats are still fine.  
    Posted by breezer827[/QUOTE]

LOL!  Do you understand that without Moss, the patriots wouldn't have been to the superbowl in 07?  Brady get's hurt in 08, 09 Brady getting back to football while the whole rebuilding began.  If not for Moss in 07, there would not have been a patriots superbowl since 04.  Put that in perspective.   

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The whole 3 rings without him, 0 with him comments is just plain stupid! : Awesome, we now have paid Patriot posters here.  How much is Kraft and BB paying you to post here?

OK, this one post tells me all I need to know about you.  Your life is probably tough enough without us fans giving you even more grief.  My apologies sir.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from breezer827. Show breezer827's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The whole 3 rings without him, 0 with him comments is just plain stupid! : LOL!  Do you understand that without Moss, the patriots wouldn't have been to the superbowl in 07?  Brady get's hurt in 08, 09 Brady getting back to football while the whole rebuilding began.  If not for Moss in 07, there would not have been a patriots superbowl since 04.   Put that in perspective.   

Yeah, not really. I will give you this. Moss and Brady were incredible that season. But If we never got moss yes we still would have gone to the super bowl. One person doesn't make a team but can break a team. I believe that with the other talent surrounding Brady and on the defense this team still would have gone the way. Would they have gone undefeated? Would they have all those records? probably not. But the main thing i care about is the Ring and Banner hanging in the stadium. It goes back the the other receiving corps that we have had in the championships. W/o Moss it would have been the same. Oh by the way. where was you best buddy during the playoffs? The pats will be fine with out Randy. Yes there will be some growing periods in the offense but we still have Brady, Welker and Belichick. If you think that just b/c of one good player being gone we are doomed them go root for another team. Maybe if Moss didn't run his mouth so much this wouldn't have happened. He wrote his own check. Read Belichick's statement. Something was wrong.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

the patriots would have won another superbowl if it wasn't for asante dropping a game winning interception... which (I think) is why they didn't "spend the big bucks"...

Anyways.  this is just stupid.  If Welker didn't go down, they never would have brought  Moss back at all.  Welker came back, is playing fine, is doing fine, RM is declining RAPIDLY so they decided to get off him and make sure he doesn't sign with competition.  AND got a 3rd.  I don't care what their history is on 3rds and I think 3rd's have changed with the new way the draft is done.  They are fine.  they will be fine.  In the future they're going to be a powerhouse again.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssuck09. Show habssuck09's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The whole 3 rings without him, 0 with him comments is just plain stupid! : Yes, time to change, just wait for my next one.  And don't worry, I'm a master at creating them so it takes just a few minutes.  Thanks for the concern though.

Maybee you should get out more instead of playing on the computer

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

Good article, Cold Hard Facts:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/kerry_byrne/10/06/moss/index.html?eref=sircrc

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from habssuck09. Show habssuck09's posts

[QUOTE]Yea our lack of a championship has nothing to do with Moss. People just trying to make the Pats look good for this trade but the truth is they dont look good they look foolish.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

they would of been foolish to keep him...he was showimg signs of his crybaby ways and before he became a problem(besides The Pats throwing to him to much in the Jets game) they shipped hisdeclining aZZ out...you look foolish for not knowing anything about sports

Sections
Shortcuts