The World Turned Upside Down - Kiper Defers to BB

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: The World Turned Upside Down - Kiper Defers to BB

In Response to Re: The World Turned Upside Down - Kiper Defers to BB:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The World Turned Upside Down - Kiper Defers to BB : BB has whiffed on 68% of his first-third round picks, from 2006-10.
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]
    And 5 Pro Bowlers and 3 All Pro's.  Yes that's more than the Giants (3/1).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" BB has whiffed on 68% of his first-third round picks, from 2006-10. 

that doesn't sound like a genius to me.."

---

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from  mediocre minds" - 

Albert Einstein

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LawDawg94. Show LawDawg94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to The World Turned Upside Down - Kiper Defers to BB :      Kiper hasn't been critical of BB in the past. This Wilson thing is the first time that I've seen him come close to being critical of Belichick.      I'm still waiting for one person to come forth and logically defend the Wilson pick at #48, with something other than, "If BB did it, it must be right." 
    Posted by TexasPat3[/QUOTE]

Why does anyone have to defend BB?  I don't think that he did it, so it must be right.  Draft is an inexact science.  I'm not an expert, so if BB had Wilson as a 2nd rd pick, who am I or you to question his decision?  Perhaps you would care to defend your position on why BB made a mistake and provide a sound and provide evidence to support your analysis?  If you feel he made a big mistake then by all means, work your way to become a NFL GM.  Kiper or any other so called draft guru had no business ranking anyone.  They could just provide their anaylsis of a players strengthens and weaknesses and not where they think a player should be picked.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-Fan-In-Oz. Show Pats-Fan-In-Oz's posts

Your tagline would be far more powerful, and it would actually make sense, if used the entire quote.

Try Not! Do or do not. There is no try.

[QUOTE]Does BB make the draft picks all by himself? Does he just go up to Mr. Kraft and say I don't care what anyone else thinks, I've just got a hunch? I wonder if the scouting department had any say in the Wilson pick? How long can you beat a dead horse to death? It's time to move on TexasPat and like the rest of BB's picks for a stronger defense next year. 
    Posted by NoahJustin[/QUOTE]