There are some trolls out tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

There are some trolls out tonight

Ok, some may be questioning the pick and some may completely disagree. However, you never know what's going to happen. Everyone thought the Jets had the greatest pick ever when they picked Gholston before Mayo. Give the team a chance before cussing them out. Last years draft was one of the best I can remember and that was after Pioli left. Don't criticize yet. The scouts and coaches know what they are doing with McCourty. Wait to see what happens before you say he's a bust. Give the kid a chance.

Oh, we do have three 2nds, a 3rd, and some other picks by they way. We are still in a good position. Wait until it's all said and done.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: There are some trolls out tonight

Hobo you are right but I really have to question this move. If Butler turns out to be the player they feel he will be that makes McCourty a nickle cb and a ST player. I don't understand the reasoning to grab a ST and part time CB. I doubt Kindle will last to #44 so if you are going after a OLB then the drop off from the Graham/Hughes/Kindle level is huge imo. Passing up on atleast 2 players (Kindle and Hughes) in your area of biggest need is surprising to say the least. All I know is that we could have Bodden, Robinson, and Revis in the secondary but if we don't get a pass rush they will eventually get beat

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I'm not particularly happy with the pick either, but I think we should wait to see what happens.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

more trolls than an umpa lumpa convention

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ACJsparky. Show ACJsparky's posts

I am dissapointed in not getting a "beast" to go after opposing Q.B.'s or a future #1 reciever. I am not paid to make these choices so I trust in Bill. Before everybody goes B.S. over this pick let's see how the second round works out. It is a draft and not all picks work out! A CB with special teams skills might not be so bad.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from clarkeyj1. Show clarkeyj1's posts

In Response to There are some trolls out tonight:
    Ok, some may be questioning the pick and some may completely disagree. However, you never know what's going to happen. Everyone thought the Jets had the greatest pick ever when they picked Gholston before Mayo. Give the team a chance before cussing them out. Last years draft was one of the best I can remember and that was after Pioli left. Don't criticize yet. The scouts and coaches know what they are doing with McCourty. Wait to see what happens before you say he's a bust. Give the kid a chance. Oh, we do have three 2nds, a 3rd, and some other picks by they way. We are still in a good position. Wait until it's all said and done.
    Posted by magicalhobo

Sorry but you are a moron to think that passing up

1. dez bryant
    2. demeryius thomas
    3. sergio kindle
    4. dan williams
     or kindle

For a DB who was not even projected to go in the first round, that we DO NOT NEED you obviously are an idiot.. and just like the people who abide by your decision....please do not dumb us down by your comments

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

clarkeyj you should think about being an nfl coach. you obviously know your business and the way you wax poetic is so uplifting. amazing that your on this thread and not working the phones right now. keep up the insults though it makes you seem smarter, just like at recess.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seanblaze. Show seanblaze's posts

In Response to There are some trolls out tonight:
    Ok, some may be questioning the pick and some may completely disagree. However, you never know what's going to happen. Everyone thought the Jets had the greatest pick ever when they picked Gholston before Mayo. Give the team a chance before cussing them out. Last years draft was one of the best I can remember and that was after Pioli left. Don't criticize yet. The scouts and coaches know what they are doing with McCourty. Wait to see what happens before you say he's a bust. Give the kid a chance. Oh, we do have three 2nds, a 3rd, and some other picks by they way. We are still in a good position. Wait until it's all said and done.
    Posted by magicalhobo

Good call Ervin Magic Hobo!.....Wicked lot of trolls out in the Hub tonight! W-T-F? Don't question the hoodie!

I've heard like 20 trolls mention BB needs to show he can draft w/o Pioli. PIOLI WAS LONG GONE LAST YEAR ON DRAFT NIGHT!.....Like BB said this week, There is no plan the draft is unscripted they take it as it comes. BB just turned that #22 into 3 draft picks. I'd bet my Tom Brady Superbowl 36 bobblehead doll that atleast 1 of those picks turns out well.

Belichick said to McDaniels, son I've made a life out of reading people's faces
    And knowing what the cards were, by the way they held their eyes
    So if you don't mind my sayin', I can see you're out of aces
    For a taste of your whiskey, I'll give you some advice
    So I handed him my bottle, and he drank down my last swallow
    Then he bummed a cigarette and asked me for a light
    And the night got deathly quiet, and his face lost all expression
    Said, if you're gonna play the game, boy, you gotta learn to play it right

You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em
    Know when to walk away and know when to run
    You never count your money, when you're sittin' at the table
    There'll be time enough for countin', when the dealin's done

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

I cant believe all of you guys that buy into anything that these Draft Guru's such as Kiper or McShay say.  They are barely ever right.  Did you watch the games vs the Saints and Colts last year?  The Patroits need Speed on Defense and this guy McCourtey is a burner.  They have 3 picks in the next 32.  Just wait until after the 2nd round before bitching and moaning.  I think they will draft a LB, TE and RB with those 3 picks. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Whoremaster, you are one of the worst trolls. I can't remember how many times I've reported you. We need to wait and see what happens. Everyone thought Gholston was going to be one of the greatest picks ever. How did that turn out?

Wait and see until you criticize. The Pats got a few more picks and got a CB that most people expected to go in the late 1st/early 2nd.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: There are some trolls out tonight:
    clarkeyj you should think about being an nfl coach. you obviously know your business and the way you wax poetic is so uplifting. amazing that your on this thread and not working the phones right now. keep up the insults though it makes you seem smarter, just like at recess.
    Posted by mattymcgee55

You try to demoralize him and make statements that would suggest he is childish but yet you post a picture of 2 hockey players fighting? Ahhh, obviously it is you stuck in the recess mode. Also if yo udont understand the point of, you dont pick a midget CB special team player that isnt needed over a Franchise possible WR and at least 3 beasts to kill quaterbacks then sir, you are a complete moron. This meeting is over!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In Response to There are some trolls out tonight : Sorry but you are a moron to think that passing up 1. dez bryant 2. demeryius thomas 3. sergio kindle 4. dan williams  or kindle For a DB who was not even projected to go in the first round, that we DO NOT NEED you obviously are an idiot.. and just like the people who abide by your decision....please do not dumb us down by your comments
    Posted by clarkeyj1

Sergio kindle is still on the board. You never know how things are going to turn out, so don't criticize me. I could criticize you for assuming this kid is a bust after seeing how many NFL snaps? How many pro days or combine visits have you had? Did you see this kid play and watch him closely? I can guarantee you haven't done one of those and the Patriots scouting have. Dez Bryant is a punk. I'm surprised so many people wanted him on the team. How do you know the Pats don't need a CB? They can always help. The Pats also have 3 picks in the 2nd round and gained more picks. Seriously, you have no clue what is going to happen tomorrow. Chill out. Maybe you're a moron for assuming all is lost after one day of the draft. Or have you traveled back in time? Have you unlocked the secrets of time travel? If so, please inform me of all the future superbowl winners so I can bet on them and become a multimillion dollar man like you obviously are.

Calm down and wait and see what happens. Unless you are one of the many Jets/Phins trolls flooding the board.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In Response to Re: There are some trolls out tonight : You try to demoralize him and make statements that would suggest he is childish but yet you post a picture of 2 hockey players fighting? Ahhh, obviously it is you stuck in the recess mode. Also if yo udont understand the point of, you dont pick a midget CB special team player that isnt needed over a Franchise possible WR and at least 3 beasts to kill quaterbacks then sir, you are a complete moron. This meeting is over!
    Posted by Stompper

You too Stompper. You are obviously here to p!ss people off. You do nothing but criticize. I would like to see some constructive criticism from you for once. All you do is post about how terrible BB is and that we should trade Tom Brady.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

Whoremaster, you are one of the worst trolls. I can't remember how many times I've reported you. We need to wait and see what happens. Everyone thought Gholston was going to be one of the greatest picks ever. How did that turn out? Wait and see until you criticize. The Pats got a few more picks and got a CB that most people expected to go in the late 1st/early 2nd.
    Posted by magicalhobo

THere's no need to wait, it was an idiotic pick plain and simple. SO your a whimp that reports people lol. try reporting this one pansy

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

It's a case of the casual Pat's fan not being familiar with the player, the natural reaction is to question the move and put down BB and his personnel staff.

Kid fits their defensive scheme perfectly, smart kid (academic all conference) good quickness in and out of his breaks, good lateral agility/explosion, great straight line speed, good awareness and instincts in coverage, good toughness/physicality against the run, projects as an ideal zone CB.  Not to mention his ability on ST, where BB historically plays his starters.

The NFL is trending towards a predominantly passing league, to counter teams need better DB's, specifically CB' to match up against 3 receiver sets.

Good pick.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: There are some trolls out tonight : You too Stompper. You are obviously here to p!ss people off. You do nothing but criticize. I would like to see some constructive criticism from you for once. All you do is post about how terrible BB is and that we should trade Tom Brady.
    Posted by magicalhobo

I think in 3 years I said trade Brady 2 times ding dooooong. Tonight is the first time I have ever said BB is wrong , Me thinks yo uneed to know what people are talking about dufess before you open your yapper and your pooop falls out. Ok if you would like constructive criticism, yoru an idiot that hasnt got the guts to call BB out on making a bone head call. Your blind and gutless. Hows that for constructiveTongue out

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

P.S. How much do you all know about him? A lot of scouts had nothing but good things to say. Last year Vollmer was considered a stretch. I think this kid could be a great pick. Just because some experts (idiots) don't agree doesn't mean anything. Give the kid a chance.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

It's a case of the casual Pat's fan not being familiar with the player, the natural reaction is to question the move and put down BB and his personnel staff. Kid fits their defensive scheme perfectly, smart kid (academic all conference) good quickness in and out of his breaks, good lateral agility/explosion, great straight line speed, good awareness and instincts in coverage, good toughness/physicality against the run, projects as an ideal zone CB.  Not to mention his ability on ST, where BB historically plays his starters. The NFL is trending towards a predominantly passing league, to counter teams need better DB's, specifically CB' to match up against 3 receiver sets. Good pick.
    Posted by mbeaulieu07
    He;s a midget that has had 5 interceptions in 4 years, and his best feature is special teams, godd pick, yeah for second or third round not first, baddddd pick

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ncpatriotfan. Show ncpatriotfan's posts

All of the ESPN guys were shocked at the pick. Ok they could be wrong, but I'm betting that the kid is never better this a 5 DB at best, and 1st round picks aren't for 5 DBs..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In Response to Re: There are some trolls out tonight : I think in 3 years I said trade Brady 2 times ding dooooong. Tonight is the first time I have ever said BB is wrong , Me thinks yo uneed to know what people are talking about dufess before you open your yapper and your pooop falls out. Ok if you would like constructive criticism, yoru an idiot that hasnt got the guts to call BB out on making a bone head call. Your blind and gutless. Hows that for constructive
    Posted by Stompper

Stompper you are pathetic. I've been watching your posts over the past two months you've been on here and they are all anti-Pats. If you think I'm an idiot for giving the kid a chance then you are calling the entire Pats organization idiots. what i'm saying here is that you all are ripping BB apart after never seeing McCourty take an NFL snap. I think you are an idiot for assuming he's a bust after less than one day in the NFL. In 3 years you said trade brady 2 times? You've only been on the site for two freaking months! Even if you had mentioned it and been banned or something, the fact that you wanted to trade Brady is ridiculous. You're the moron, man. I can abide by that.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

kiper on logan mankins,

"uhhhhh, not sure about..... oh here he is. i have him as a 3rd rounder."

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Well, based on my untrained eyes studying zero film, not attending the combine, and not knowing how he performed in the workouts and interviews, I have concluded that BB is wrong and I know who the Patriots really need.  After all, I have unlimited access to Kiper and Mcshay's draft analysis which makes me privy to better scouting reports than everyone in the NFL.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In Response to Re: There are some trolls out tonight : He;s a midget that has had 5 interceptions in 4 years, and his best feature is special teams, godd pick, yeah for second or third round not first, baddddd pick
    Posted by Stompper

Some pretty good insight, I forgot a CB's potential was based solely on size (his is pretty good for a CB) and career INT's, thanks for that.

"In his last 39 games, the opposition managed to complete just 35.20 percent of the passes thrown into his area (88-of-250) for 684 yards and just two scores, as they averaged 7.77 yards per pass completion and 2.75 yards per pass attempt … During that span, McCourty defended 33 passes (six thefts, 27 deflections)"

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

In Response to Re: There are some trolls out tonight : 2 hockey players fighting? hahahahahhahahah, do you know who they are? maybe you should look. how tall is revis? midget sized? you call him a special teams player because thats what the guys on espn said. do you always agree w/ Kiper? please keep calling me a moron, i'm sure that it makes you feel good being on the otherside of that statement. since im not a child i'll leave the name calling to you. you do it well also.
    Posted by mattymcgee55

In response I dont know and dont care who they are, but your selection of this picture shows that you enjoy the act of fisticuffs. Some it leaves one to wonder if this is because you are either sadistic or juvenile. Calling you a moron gives me no pleasure, but it hints at what you may or may not be. You seem to relish in the calling people here trolls for voicing an opinion, so likewise we voice (write) ours about yours.
    I used the more lucid vernacular in hopes you would better understand, but since you have informed me that you are not a child then I guess calling you an Inane Drone would better suite you.Kiss

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

In Response to Re: There are some trolls out tonight : He;s a midget that has had 5 interceptions in 4 years, and his best feature is special teams, godd pick, yeah for second or third round not first, baddddd pick
    Posted by Stompper

all you know is what they said on espn!!! thats ridiculous, you are beautiful. Did you know that everything that is said on espn is a fact? You should continue just listening to espn's consensus pick on everything. That way you dont actually have to know anything and you can complain to strangers all the time.

Sections
Shortcuts