There was a discussion about Mason up here

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from McFEETers. Show McFEETers's posts

There was a discussion about Mason up here

but the censors took it down.
    i guess because it was said mason was calling belichick a racist.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Re: There was a discussion about Mason up here

I noticed that.  Why did they do that?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hog73. Show Hog73's posts

In Response to There was a discussion about Mason up here:
    but the censors took it down. i guess because it was said mason was calling belichick a racist.
    Posted by McFEETers

It came down once it tripped the moronic post alert. Sometimes they get it right....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to There was a discussion about Mason up here:
    but the censors took it down. i guess because it was said mason was calling belichick a racist.
    Posted by McFEETers

i don't remember reading mason was refering to BB belichick as a racist. But there was a comment that  refered to a shoe shine box, and that may have been the trigger.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

when Mason  tweeted the "boy comment" he alluded to Bill's response to his sh** talking as being racist
    In Response to Re: There was a discussion about Mason up here:
    In Response to There was a discussion about Mason up here : i don't remember reading mason was refering to BB belichick as a racist. But there was a comment that  refered to a shoe shine box, and that may have been the trigger.
    Posted by kansaspatriot

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

when Mason  tweeted the "boy comment" he alluded to Bill's response to his sh** talking as being racist In Response to Re: There was a discussion about Mason up here :
    Posted by patsfaninpa420

well, that's how stoopid Mason is, or you are reading too much into it. If you watched the show last night, he mouthed off to BB, and BB told hin to F off.

Mason thought an opposing coach shouldn't talk to opposing players like that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Mason has always been a whiner, and a jerk: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/16/derrick-mason-upset-with-total-disrespect-from-bill-belichick/

He should fit right in with the Jets...LOL!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Mason has always been a whiner, and a jerk: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/16/derrick-mason-upset-with-total-disrespect-from-bill-belichick/      He should fit right in with the Jets...LOL!!
    Posted by TexasPat3

you can tell there is some animosity there by refering to BB as "coach messiah"

mason is a punk, and now he is a jests punk

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

"Just saw that belichick video thing all u ppl are commenting about. He might As well called me boy! Lol total Disrespect"
    That is Mason's exact tweet, I wasn't reading too much into anything. It's been understood for quite sometime now that when you refer to a male person of color as "boy" you are making a racist remark to them.  The exchange between them is fresh in my mind cause I watched it an hour ago.

In Response to Re: There was a discussion about Mason up here : well, that's how stoopid Mason is, or you are reading too much into it. If you watched the show last night, he mouthed off to BB, and BB told hin to F off. Mason thought an opposing coach shouldn't talk to opposing players like that.
    Posted by kansaspatriot

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

"Just saw that belichick video thing all u ppl are commenting about. He might As well called me boy! Lol total Disrespect" That is Mason's exact tweet, I wasn't reading too much into anything. It's been understood for quite sometime now that when you refer to a male person of color as "boy" you are making a racist remark to them.  The exchange between them is fresh in my mind cause I watched it an hour ago. In Response to Re: There was a discussion about Mason up here :
    Posted by patsfaninpa420

yeah you are reading too much into it. BB never called him a "boy", Mason insinuates BB said something, but doesn't say what was said.

mason is starting troouble by saying "He might As well called me boy!"

You say "The exchange between them is fresh in my mind cause I watched it an hour ago."

Did you hear the exchange?

Tcal is right U R are from Uranus.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

"Just saw that belichick video thing all u ppl are commenting about. He might As well called me boy! Lol total Disrespect" That is Mason's exact tweet, I wasn't reading too much into anything. It's been understood for quite sometime now that when you refer to a male person of color as "boy" you are making a racist remark to them.  The exchange between them is fresh in my mind cause I watched it an hour ago. In Response to Re: There was a discussion about Mason up here :
    Posted by patsfaninpa420

Except when you use boy as an exclamation.

Like the following:

Boy that was a stupid thing to do making it seem racist

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Posted by patsfaninpa420

It couldn't of been too fresh.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Where in my post did I ever say that BB called him "boy"?  How about you actually comprehend what i'm saying before you make a response, it makes you look stupid.
        And yes I heard the exchange and like everyone else I couldn't understand what Mason said but I certainly heard what Bill said in response.

In Response to Re: There was a discussion about Mason up here : yeah you are reading too much into it. BB never called him a "boy", Mason insinuates BB said something, but doesn't say what was said. mason is starting troouble by saying "He might As well called me boy!" You say "The exchange between them is fresh in my mind cause I watched it an hour ago." Did you hear the exchange? Tcal is right U R are from Uranus.
    Posted by kansaspatriot

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

And what's that supposed to mean? Are you as dense as Kansas? Am I going to have to spell it out for you too?

In Response to Re: There was a discussion about Mason up here : It couldn't of been too fresh.
    Posted by garytx

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

For those of you don't understand what Mason meant when he said "might as well called me boy"  Here's an article that explains it fully

http://www.cogitamusblog.com/2008/04/dont-call-me-a.html

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Where in my post did I ever say that BB called him "boy"?  How about you actually comprehend what i'm saying before you make a response, it makes you look stupid.     And yes I heard the exchange and like everyone else I couldn't understand what Mason said but I certainly heard what Bill said in response. In Response to Re: There was a discussion about Mason up here :
    Posted by patsfaninpa420

I never said you said that or implied you said that or insinuated you said that, so lets drop it.

but what makes me curious is what other than fk you and fk off could BB have said to the dumbasss Mason that he would interpret that as "boy".

I don't think BB as congeal as he would ever stoop so low as use racist language.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

For a racist he sure loves Randy moss and Lawrence taylor.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Guys...surfice to say that Mason is a jerk. He has whined for years in Baltimore, seemingly every time the dirtiest team in the league, the Buzzards...lost. Furthermore. it was he, not BB, that initiated that trash talking sequence in the BB documentary. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

In Response to Re: There was a discussion about Mason up here :  what makes me curious is what other than fk you and fk off could BB have said to the dumbasss Mason that he would interpret that as "boy". I don't think BB as congeal as he would ever stoop so low as use racist language.
    Posted by kansaspatriot

I think in Mason's mind the fact that Bill talked to him like that makes it racist because Bill is white and he isn't.  It's that same mental framework or perception,  whatever it is, that causes people to accuse a white person of being racist if they don't like Obama.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

In addition to dropping the F bomb, BB told him to take a look at the scoreboard.  Clearly a racist comment.Cool

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: There was a discussion about Mason up here : I think in Mason's mind the fact that Bill talked to him like that makes it racist because Bill is white and he isn't.  It's that same mental framework or perception,  whatever it is, that causes people to accuse a white person of being racist if they don't like Obama.
    Posted by patsfaninpa420

In Mason's mind...he is Zeus, and, but for prejudice and biased officiating, his Buzzards would have won the last 4 SBs. 

Not that he's in a Jets' uniform, it's just one more reason to despise the Gotham Green-shirts.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Much ado about nothing, other than the fact that Mason got verbally schooled by BB and didn't like it.  "Might as well as called me boy?"  Really, how can anyone who heard BB's side of the exchange think that.  If the conversation was racist on BB's end, why didn't Mason bring it up when it occurred or shortly thereafter?  Seems like sour grapes Mason.  A few years back, you ran you pie hole at an opposing team's coach, got verbally schooled, then lost the game.  Typical Ravens-esque type stuff.  Despite enormous talent, in big moments, they lose their self-control - remember the Ravens game during the undefeated season?  They basically lost that game because they lost their self-control.  Throwing a flag into the stands?  Geez, you'd think before they start making accusations on referee or other coaches motives, they'd review their own behavior, change it, thus ceasing their self-inflected misfortune.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

Pats tried to sign Mason when he left the Titans 4 or 5 years ago.  Good player but old and getting slow now.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

I am just thrilled we don't have players as embarrassing as this on the team.   It seems like Balt and NY are LITTERED with them. Absolutely littered.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

Pittsburgh too and the chargers used to be like that..It's a strange coincidence that all the teams that Mouth off to us were our Major competitors when we were winning Superbowls but nobody ever accused NFL players of good sportsmanship or class except for Tomlinson of course.

Sections
Shortcuts