There's the Sanchez we all know and love!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

There's the Sanchez we all know and love!

7-19, 102 yards.

Just for you Phatty!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: There's the Sanchez we all know and love!

Where is Phat Rex?

If you want to troll on another website fine....but be man enough, I mean woman enough to show up after your team, the next "Super Bowl" champions lose

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Santonio Holmes looks like he wants to punch him in the face!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

7-22, don't want to cheat the kid.

You expect PhatRex to EVER have any accountability? That would point to some sort of class or character...which he hasn't displayed to this point.

I don't usually feed the trolls. But he was especially obnoxious, going out of his way to be his regular p-0-s self on the game thread.

So, fight fire with fire. Unfortunately, for him, he had a Bic and I had a flamethrower.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Oh, so now you're simply going to manufacture quotes that were never posted. I expect no less.

Rough days are frequent for a QB, and team, that simply aren't good. Get used to it.

Yeah, PIT's D looked awesome letting up 31 points to Denver and their stiff neck, fresh off a 12+ month vacation QB.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

The intelligence of the Jets fans= "Bwa ha hahah ahahah ahha hahahhahhaa.."

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

Where is Phat Rex?

If you want to troll on another website fine....but be man enough, I mean woman enough to show up after your team, the next "Super Bowl" champions lose

you beat me to it ! That basement dweller is hiding now, AND so are those 2 so called acquaintances that were texting , busting Bs , during the Pats game.

what was Sanchez's passing % ?  LMAO

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to PhatRex's comment:

Unlike you 'real fans' I was actually watching the game, not posting on a forum abou the game with pathetic little posts like "The refs are killing us!", "The Cardinals are hoding and they refs won't call it" and "Brady's getting hit late every time and the refs won't blow the wistle"

But I digress.  Rough day for a QB when they play stellar defenses like the Steelers (number one in 2011).  I think the Cards were the #2 D last year and really showed their talent by going deep in the playoffs.

Bwa ha hahah ahahah ahha hahahhahhaa... the Cardinals!

The Pats lost the game. Go see the stats all in favor of the Pats except for blocked punt and missed field goal. There's the game.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

I have a hard time talking smack to sancheez after watching #12 today...they both lost.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Geez. PhatRex is like the 5th grade bully who's fat and smells and is sure to pick on EVERYONE else in hopes nobody realizes how fat and disgusting they are.

In this case, I guess he thinks if he goofs on the Pats enough, nobody will realize the Jests are sinking to the bottom of the AFC East.

I mean, seriously.

Sanchez will never be Brady, nor will he ever date a Gisele (or Bridget Moynihan).

Welker is better than any WR the Jets have.

Hern, on one foot, is better than Keller. Gronk isn't even a comparison.

Mayo/Spikes/Hightower CRUSH the Jet LB corps. Though I like David Thomas.

Revis. +1 to Phatty.

Right now, I'll happily take Ridley over Greene.

Ryan or BB? Hmmmmm.

At least they have Santonio Holmes. He was a good signing. How's Gholston doing these days? Must be tough to miss SO BADLY on a Top 10 pick. I wouldn't know, BB doesn't miss in the Top 20.

I started out kind of annoyed. Now? I simply pity you.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I guess this would be the best thread to add this without starting a new one on the Jets.

Did anyone see how excited Tebow was on his only relative play in the game (22 yard first down run) ? Did they just win the Superbowl ?   I mean to be jumping up and down like that was just ridiculous .

So why did they bring Tebow to the Jets ?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

I did see that. Like or hate it, that's Tebow. He brings a lot of enthusiasm. It does look goofy, but that kind of energy can drive a whole team, as we saw with Denver last year.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Oh...and he finished 3/5! 10-27, 138 yards. 37% competion. 66.6 QB rating.

At least Shonn Greene had 11 carries for 23 yards.

Things are looking AWESOME for the NYJ future!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

And I FORGOT!

That vaunted PIT D?

Was without James Harrison and Polamalu.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ClifordWasHere. Show ClifordWasHere's posts

In response to DelGriffith's comment:

The Jets RUn D is also porous. How funny is this? All we've heard about from our Jets troll is how great Rex Ryan is, how great their D is and the one time Kylie Wilson gets a start, 3 years into this league as a CB, he shows why he was a 1st rd bust.

Hilarious!

COples can't tackle, Ellis is obviously not Pouha and WIlkerson is decent, even if Jets fans overrate him, too.  LMAO

The Jets gameplanned to the moon for their Week 1 game pulling everything out of the bag to get the media pressure off of them, but now look.  Some of us aren't fooled and never were.

You said it.  The Jets run D is pathetic.  Spiller ran all over them last week and then got totally shut down this week against KC.  A week after giving up that huge game to Spiller, the Jets followed that up by getting run all over by Pitt.  I think the Steelers averaged about 7 yards a carry.  The Jets defense is sad.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ClifordWasHere. Show ClifordWasHere's posts

Phat Rex is a troll. What  a joke.  He's on here yapping about losing to the Cardinals when the weak Steeler team just ran all over that "great run D".  Hillarious!  It will be even funier when the Cardinals are in the playoffs and the Steelers don't win 8 games with their sad defense.

22. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts