These are the facts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

These are the facts

Tom Brady is the greatest QB of all time

Bill Belichick is the greatest coach of all time

The Patriots offense is historically great

The Patriot defense has improved and will be a factor.

These are facts that any Patriot fan will agree with-

step up and identify yourself as a jealous troll if you disagree.

Troll List

Rusty

Jints

Underdog

Leon

Phatrex

Frnkbnhm

Azpat

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: These are the facts

if rusty is a troll, so is babe. i dont think either of them are trolls, but you cant say one is and one isnt because they both have been doing the same thing, just arguing different sides.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Troll List

Rusty

Jints

[/QUOTE]

+1

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You're calling me a troll and expect people to agree with you?  You're delusional.  

You don't even have the real trolls on your list. To leave off Leon, Phat Rex, Underpants, etc, is ridiculous.

Those are the trolls.

You also need an Irrational/Washer category because we have 5-10 of those, with you apparently included.

[/QUOTE]

Good, thank you for identifying your fellow trolls- I will add them to the list.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

if rusty is a troll, so is babe. i dont think either of them are trolls, but you cant say one is and one isnt because they both have been doing the same thing, just arguing different sides.

[/QUOTE]

How would you support your claim that babe is a troll?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]

if rusty is a troll, so is babe. i dont think either of them are trolls, but you cant say one is and one isnt because they both have been doing the same thing. just arguing different sides.

[/QUOTE]

The troll test is as posted above, four very reasonable statements that any Pats fan would agree with.  Babes trollishness or not will be measured by his agreement with the facts or not.  Fair is fair.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i didnt say he was, i said i dont think either of them are.

and i agree with the OP that this offense is great, i just hope they keep it up playoff time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL. No i wouldn't categorize them as tolls, they both suffer from OCD

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

i didnt say he was, i said i dont think either of them are.

and i agree with the OP that this offense is great, i just hope they keep it up playoff time.

[/QUOTE]

To be honest and fair I've never seen babe relentlessly attacking any player.  Like any of us he can be critical at times of players and always seems to support his views with facts and stats.  I respect that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

You're calling me a troll and expect people to agree with you?  You're delusional.  

You don't even have the real trolls on your list. To leave off Leon, Phat Rex, Underpants, etc, is ridiculous.

Those are the trolls.

You also need an Irrational/Washer category because we have 5-10 of those, with you apparently included.

Personally, I don't follow the Pats to polish BB's or Brady's laurels. I live in the present. Here are my facts:

BB will have this D ready to play at their ceiling, just like last year.

Tom Brady needs to be better this postseason (more consistent), than he was last year if they're going to win it all.

Pretty simple. Pretending we can go into Denver with multiple INTs or go into a SB, say vs a GB, with Brady being outclassed by Rodgers won't work.

[/QUOTE]

troll.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Troll List

Rusty

Jints

Underdog

Leon

Phatrex

[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I can't agree that BB is the best HC of all-time. The best in the game right now? Yes. All-time to me is still a maybe.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Why is there so much hate and aggression on this forum? We can all disagree at times, but the rate at which people attack one another is ridiculous. We're all Pats fans, right? And the Pats went 12-4 and got a first-round bye, right? Why is everyone so tense and angry?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why is there so much hate and aggression on this forum? We can all disagree at times, but the rate at which people attack one another is ridiculous. We're all Pats fans, right? And the Pats went 12-4 and got a first-round bye, right? Why is everyone so tense and angry?

[/QUOTE]

One word answer...

Rusty.

That's why he has been banned a dozen plus times.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL. No i wouldn't categorize them as tolls, they both suffer from OCD

[/QUOTE]

LOL

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

I heard Rodney say today.... Don't let the game be bigger than it is. Do what you did all season, have fun and execute. If Brady does all this, does not try to be perfect, relaxes and plays like he can, then we will win. Don't get cute, don't over think it and take what the D gives him. If he does this we win. D needs to stop Arian and O'Daniel. If they do that we win. No fumbles and no intercepts.... You get my drift. Only the Pats can beat the Pats... Hope Dennard and Talib are full goes and play like they did the first game....its going to be a long week waiting for the game

If Denver loses Saturday... Look for Pats to be focused and barbeque the Texans.... They would love to beat Ravens again to go to SB

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Stupid name calling thread!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I agree with all of that other than rusty being a troll. I think both he and babe are die hard Patriots fans with different views. 

The defense is going to be the key in the playoffs IMO. If they can get pressure, especially against manning in denver we will go all the way. The offense should be very good as usual, as long as they don't make mistakes, fumbles, interceptions. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Troll List

Rusty

Jints

Underdog

Leon

Phatrex

[/QUOTE]

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to dreighver's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

SB 42, blame BB for the witch hunt known as Spygate, Brady blows out a leg, Pats are in transition 1 and done, Pats inexperienced and rebuilding 1 and one, Pats lose SB.

Through all of this, the only thing that some fans have cared about is if Brady can come close to his 2007 stats record. It's almost like one group of fans only cares about THAT and THAT only v.s. realizing how tough it is to be locking down the divsion every year and BB laying this incredible foundation around Brady. It's not like Brady waves a magic wand or moves mountains by himself.

And, it's INCREDIBLY annoying to hear our own fans think that Brady made BB. That's what Jets fans and other jealous fans do because Brady is "nicer" than BB.  BB left the Jets at the altar, wisely so, so the Jets fan premise is "Brady made BB".  How covenient!  Sure, the best coach of all time somehow was made by Brady even though his defensive genius and obvious cap genius is a big reason to provide this backdrop. It's pathetic. And, our own fans take on that Jets based rhetoric as tthey've bashed BB for 3 straight years here almost as if he's the reason why our offense didn't play better in SB 42 or 46.

I could give two squats about that or continuing to look for scapegoats, mostly towards BB who didn't deliver a top flight veteran D to help Brady be better on offense for a SB win.

Our fans are VERY spoiled here and have ZERO perspective. They also have this weird fixation with being jealous of these media darling teams every year who clearly ain't winning a SB.

The Jets in 2010, last year it was Houston or SF, this year it's Seattle. 

Finally, their anger also really stems from Brady not playing as well in the postseason like he used to, so when it's pointed out to them, they lash out.  It's like father in American Beauty who is homophobic, but is actually gay. lol

Those are our Ballwashers here.

The only thing that can cure is for Brady to deliver as everyone knows he can. It's the one thing we've been missing in the playoffs, most of the time recently, for a long time.

[/QUOTE]

I find your comment incredibly amusing. The man whom your answering has 4 ? in his comment. You answer him with the name BRADY 11 times. So Brady is the root cause of all the mans 4 questions of, Why the, Hate and Agression , anger, Attacks and tenseness????

Is that correct? It's been Brady all along? Not the Trolls at all? Could it be that Brady is NICE and you're NOT?