In response to csylvia79's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I can't believe this debate still rages when the proof is clearly in the pudding. 

You can't win a SB without a run game. Doesn't haveto be dominant, you just have to some semblance of one to keep Ds honest. 

[/QUOTE]

Nobody is going to disagree with you junior that the run game was ineffective in the last 2 SBs. In that case you likely need a D playing very tough to win. As it is, despite anemic running and defensive collapses, we lost them both in the last minutes.

Your problem is you expect Brady to make up for the other deficiencies every time. He can only do that to a certain extent. You just don't get that Brady is the one guy who was doing his job well enough to keep us in it despite the fails of others.

[/QUOTE]

Subbing in RBs to fraudlently pretend to run almost as an afterthought will NEVER, EVER be a good approach.

You just look at the box score, the YPC and then run in here to blame that. Bottom line is, our very accurate analysis is way over your head.

In SB 42 and Sb 46, we never chose to try to establish a run game in the first half. FACT.

We also did not commit to a lead back. We almost BLEW the 2007 and 2011 AFC title games at home for the same reasons, with Brady featuring 3 and 2 INTs, respectively.

DO THE MATH FOR ONCE.

What YOU don't get is that he prefers the shotgun spread base (FACT!) and THAT is the roote cause of these supposed "failures of others".

[/QUOTE]

who controlls the subbing or what personnel are on the field?  

[/QUOTE]

Brady, because shotgun spread formations are based on who is best suited by skill set. Woodhead is the right choice for that in 4 receiver sets, but too much Woodhead is usually a loss for us.

NE was undefeated when BJGE was used as a lead back in 2010 and 2011. Undefeated.

Turth hurts.

[/QUOTE]

See now you are just playing stupid.  Without the coaches sending in the personnel, there would be no time to run the play.  Therefore at the very least the coaching staff are helping and agreeing with what is going on.  I have never once seen Brady run to the sideline and start demanding what players he wants for this down and distance.  

So what is it, Do the Pats have weak and feeble coaches.  Or maybe they know more about football and play call the game the way they see fit?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: These are the facts

The only fact here is that if the Patriots win Rusty will insist that they ran the offense in a way that supports his agenda and if they lose he will insist they didn't regardless of what actually happened.  I have heard so many versions of what it means for NE to run the offense he wants whether it's when they run, how much they run, what running plays they use, how much they sub out the running backs, how much time they spend in shotgun, how many passes Brady throws or what kind of defense they are facing, that it is impossible to keep straight and is in no way a consistent vision.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjmsphd43. Show jjmsphd43's posts

I just found these forums. It seems to mostly be people who think everything Belichick and/or Brady do is perfect and right arguing with people who think everything Belichick and/or Brady do is terrible and they both stink (despite being one of the the winningest coach and QB combos of all time)...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

This discussion string is being submitted to the NFL historians to change the outcome of SB46 to a Patriot win to shut this down!!!  Sheesh.. this thing between Rusty and Babe, a blame game par excellance, is something!  Even outsiders can see Rusty's intranscience for his view point being all blame is on Brady regardless of other relevant factors of this game. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If you score more points than the opposition, hold them to less points and don't turn the ball over than who cares what the TOP is?  I haven't changed my tune about anything.  

You are ignoring my message and attacking the messenger.  Stick to my point, this offense is tougher, stronger more "smashmouth" just like in our championship years.  

Address this, instead of trying to deflect away my very common sense logic by using misdirection.

Are we or are we not tougher offensively?  

If you can answer this honestly we can keep talking, otherwise you are like the rest of your cohorts spinning your wheels looking at miles of useless, arbitrary stats...  stats are for losers.

[/QUOTE]

We have a better running game because we have better running backs.  Are we "smashmouth" or "tougher"?  I don't know because those aren't very precise terms.  We still use spread formations and shotgun heavily.  We still move the ball with a lot of short passes. We aren't running I formation very much.  We still use two TE sets.  We do run a bit more (about 43% of the time rather than 40% of the time) and maybe (at least in some games) rely on the run a little more heavily early in games (though we vary that considerably based on game plans).  Mostly, the difference between this year and last is that Ridley is a better runner and we use the run a bit more because of that.  The basic offense, though, remains heavily dependent on Brady and the spread formation passing game. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I can't believe this debate still rages when the proof is clearly in the pudding. 

You can't win a SB without a run game. Doesn't haveto be dominant, you just have to some semblance of one to keep Ds honest. 

[/QUOTE]

Nobody is going to disagree with you junior that the run game was ineffective in the last 2 SBs. In that case you likely need a D playing very tough to win. As it is, despite anemic running and defensive collapses, we lost them both in the last minutes.

Your problem is you expect Brady to make up for the other deficiencies every time. He can only do that to a certain extent. You just don't get that Brady is the one guy who was doing his job well enough to keep us in it despite the fails of others.

[/QUOTE]

Subbing in RBs to fraudlently pretend to run almost as an afterthought will NEVER, EVER be a good approach.

You just look at the box score, the YPC and then run in here to blame that. Bottom line is, our very accurate analysis is way over your head.

In SB 42 and Sb 46, we never chose to try to establish a run game in the first half. FACT.

We also did not commit to a lead back. We almost BLEW the 2007 and 2011 AFC title games at home for the same reasons, with Brady featuring 3 and 2 INTs, respectively.

DO THE MATH FOR ONCE.

What YOU don't get is that he prefers the shotgun spread base (FACT!) and THAT is the roote cause of these supposed "failures of others".

[/QUOTE]

One thing I'm completely convinced of is that shotgun spread offenses and subbing running backs aren't problems.  Belichick, O'Brien, and McDaniels all make heavy use of the so-called "shotgun spread" and all sub running backs freely.   Personally, I'm willing to believe all three of those guys know a lot more about football than Rusty.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjmsphd43. Show jjmsphd43's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This discussion string is being submitted to the NFL historians to change the outcome of SB46 to a Patriot win to shut this down!!!  Sheesh.. this thing between Rusty and Babe, a blame game par excellance, is something!  Even outsiders can see Rusty's intranscience for his view point being all blame is on Brady regardless of other relevant factors of this game. 

[/QUOTE]

Hey, I will be open. I am not a Patriots fan. Honestly, I am Bears fan (grew up in Chicago moved to Boston for work in my twenties), but I definitely think I was going to list things that are wrong with the Patriots that Bill Belichick and Tom Brady would probably not make the list...

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to Jets' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well AGS- Brady did throw that horrible pass and got himself sacked in the end zone. Those two plays alone would have changed history.

The pats can't win anymore-You can blame BB for that for that cheating scandal years ago...the name escapes me...but since the guy got caught cheating the pats haven't won anything.Call it a Curse?

[/QUOTE]

I'll take that "curse" over the last 43 years of bing a Jets fan.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

LMAO...I thought we "resolved" this stuff last week. Pass is more important than running, offense is equally important as defense. The Patriots last two superbowl losses were because all three phases of the game were sub-par and BB was outcoached by Coughlin.

So, if the Patriots were to make the SB this year - Brady and the offense have to be unpredictable w/ play calling, offense (including Brady) can't turn the ball over, and the defense have to be aggressive when needed and take away the ball 1-2 times.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

well this thread escalated quickly

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to csylvia79's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

DO THE MATH FOR ONCE.

[/QUOTE]

who controlls the subbing or what personnel are on the field?  

[/QUOTE]

Brady, because shotgun spread formations are based on who is best suited by skill set. Woodhead is the right choice for that in 4 receiver sets, but too much Woodhead is usually a loss for us.

NE was undefeated when BJGE was used as a lead back in 2010 and 2011. Undefeated.

Turth hurts.

[/QUOTE]

NE lost SB 46 and Benny was the lead back.  Another lie or lack of knowledge?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

Well AGS- Brady did throw that horrible pass and got himself sacked in the end zone. Those two plays alone would have changed history.

The pats can't win anymore-You can blame BB for that for that cheating scandal years ago...the name escapes me...but since the guy got caught cheating the pats haven't won anything.Call it a Curse?

[/QUOTE] Name A SB game in which a QB did not throw an ill advised pass? Some ill-advised passes get caught, some do not.  It is one thing to have it happen in the first minute and another for it to happen late in a game.  Besides, did you read my post?  It is about a blame game towards ONE players in spite of everything else that happened in that game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to AZPAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to palookaski's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to dreighver's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why is there so much hate and aggression on this forum? We can all disagree at times, but the rate at which people attack one another is ridiculous. We're all Pats fans, right? And the Pats went 12-4 and got a first-round bye, right? Why is everyone so tense and angry?

[/QUOTE]

SB 42, blame BB for the witch hunt known as Spygate, Brady blows out a leg, Pats are in transition 1 and done, Pats inexperienced and rebuilding 1 and one, Pats lose SB.

Through all of this, the only thing that some fans have cared about is if Brady can come close to his 2007 stats record. It's almost like one group of fans only cares about THAT and THAT only v.s. realizing how tough it is to be locking down the divsion every year and BB laying this incredible foundation around Brady. It's not like Brady waves a magic wand or moves mountains by himself.

And, it's INCREDIBLY annoying to hear our own fans think that Brady made BB. That's what Jets fans and other jealous fans do because Brady is "nicer" than BB.  BB left the Jets at the altar, wisely so, so the Jets fan premise is "Brady made BB".  How covenient!  Sure, the best coach of all time somehow was made by Brady even though his defensive genius and obvious cap genius is a big reason to provide this backdrop. It's pathetic. And, our own fans take on that Jets based rhetoric as tthey've bashed BB for 3 straight years here almost as if he's the reason why our offense didn't play better in SB 42 or 46.

I could give two squats about that or continuing to look for scapegoats, mostly towards BB who didn't deliver a top flight veteran D to help Brady be better on offense for a SB win.

Our fans are VERY spoiled here and have ZERO perspective. They also have this weird fixation with being jealous of these media darling teams every year who clearly ain't winning a SB.

The Jets in 2010, last year it was Houston or SF, this year it's Seattle. 

Finally, their anger also really stems from Brady not playing as well in the postseason like he used to, so when it's pointed out to them, they lash out.  It's like father in American Beauty who is homophobic, but is actually gay. lol

Those are our Ballwashers here.

The only thing that can cure is for Brady to deliver as everyone knows he can. It's the one thing we've been missing in the playoffs, most of the time recently, for a long time.

[/QUOTE]

I find your comment incredibly amusing. The man whom your answering has 4 ? in his comment. You answer him with the name BRADY 11 times. So Brady is the root cause of all the mans 4 questions of, Why the, Hate and Agression , anger, Attacks and tenseness????

Is that correct? It's been Brady all along? Not the Trolls at all?

[/QUOTE]

No.   It's the fact we're looking at Brady's last SB in in February of 2005.    He's been in 2 SBs since then, and under-performed.

That's what it means.

Some of our Irrationals/Washers, while not trolls, behave like trolls, but are actually sick Pats fans who don't get that we aren't winning a SB with an under-performing offense in an offensive era.

As a Pats fan, this is not amusing to me whatsoever.

[/QUOTE]

I could not agree with this more. In fact, in the playoffs in general, Brady has under performed since the last Super Bowl victory. Early in his career (when the Pats won 3 in 4 years) Brady played consistently from the regular season to the playoffs.

Since he started putting up the big regular season number (2007-present). He has not been able to recreate his regular season success when the playoffs begin.

Brady regular season 2001-2004 passer rating: 87.5

Brady post season 2001-2004 passer rating: 88.9

Brady regular season 2007-2012 passer rating: 105.5

Brady post season 2007-2012 passer rating: 86.1

He has literally become a worse post season than regular season QB.

[/QUOTE]

you must be another one of rustys account or just another poster who doesnt know football. from 01-04, do you think teams gameplanned for Brady the way they have since 07'??  ONe word answer please...lol @ these phony fans who think they know the game.  You take away a great RB and your QB's game gets better and the attention will turn to the star QB and he will have to do MUCH more and this aint even talking about the decline in the defenses since 05...LMAO

[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm... IF the other teams are out there "gameplanning" Brady, seems to me BB missed class on developing other CONSISTENT offensive weapons, like a ground game. Your excuse is like saying the NFL has caught up to the Pats, but the Pats haven't caught up to the NFL. Laughable, especially when teh ultimate results aren't there.  

[/QUOTE]

well its not an excuse. Its called Corey Dillon retired. Everyone outside of Rusty knows that Benny HIll was not good enough to take attention from Brady, so I guess there are 2 people now..  Congratulations on aligning with Rusty and his Brady Bashing Agenda! I understand you are frustrated but dont come in here with your sh*tstorm right before the playoffs start when you havent posted all year because then you look and sound like a troll and trolls arent respected here.

[/QUOTE]

First of all, I commend you on your ability to NOT be able to rationally discuss this issue. But then, what can I expect from a narrow minded troll, who has a man love crush on Tom Brady? Babe will be jealous. Be careful!

Keep you eyes wide shut, there Sparky! Brady's did absolutely NOTHING to win the last two Super Bowls. His stats prove it. The lack of 4th Qtr production (this means "SCORING"; go ask Daddy) proves it. No "clutch" playmaking from him or teh offense. The really great QB's in the SB era are, well, UNDEFEATED (this means "haven't lost a SB game"; go ask Mommy). I appreciate Brady for what he's done, but to know he's lost the last 2 SB's with his fingerprints all over them is beyond having "blind faith" in him. So again, Junior, whichever way you want to praise, or bronze Brady, game stats or SB wins, he's one of the best, but NOT the GREATEST.

Haven't posted all year? I see you suffer from a lack of reading for comprehension. I've been on this board for a long time. Ask TexPat. You are truly a tool and a half.... a claw hammer with one claw missing and the other broken off..... useless. Back to the sandbox with you, and try to keep it out of your eyes. You have issues enough trying to see as it is. Also, don't call the biggest kid in the box names. It doesn't help you out any.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to pezz4pats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Eli Manning 2011 - Regular Season 92.9 / Post Season 103.3

Aaron Rodgers 2010 - Regular Season 101.2 / Post Season 109.8

Drew Brees 2009 - Regular Season 109.6 / Post Season 117.0

Roethlisberger 2008 - Regular Season 80.1 / Post Season 91.6

Eli Manning 2007 - Regular Season 73.9 / Post Season 95.7

All of these guys played better in the post-season.

[/QUOTE]

And Brady had a 100.4 in this last post-season. But you don't think that is comparable to these numbers? And he did this despite having to play the NFL's best pass D - the Ravens - 68.8 DPR.

How much better did you think he should have done in 2010 than his 89 against the Jets' 77 DPR while he was getting sacked 5 times?

In the 2007 SB he was sacked 5 times as well. Not to mention getting slammed another nearly 15 times.

Learn the game.

[/QUOTE]

Not to mention they are comparing stats in a 16 game regular season to a (in TB's case, 1-3 game post season) or in Eli, Brees.  ect 3 game season.  One bad game in a 16 game regular season will not necessarily skew those stats but one bad game in a 1-3 game postseason will greatly reduce QBR.

And yes, the D's play in limiting possessions greatly decreased QBR as did the 8 dropped passes in the SB.  Passes completed and yards gained would have INCREASED dramatically, without those.

In other words, it takes a village.

[/QUOTE]

"one bad game in a 1-3 game postseason will greatly reduce QBR"

Hmmm... either excusing Brady's poor performance, or a sideways effort in saying that he's NOT beena  great QB since the 2005 SB win over Philthydelphia. After all, one bad game in a one and done playoff season WILL skewer those numbers.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Why is there so much hate and aggression on this forum? We can all disagree at times, but the rate at which people attack one another is ridiculous. We're all Pats fans, right? And the Pats went 12-4 and got a first-round bye, right? Why is everyone so tense and angry?

[/QUOTE]

SB 42, blame BB for the witch hunt known as Spygate, Brady blows out a leg, Pats are in transition 1 and done, Pats inexperienced and rebuilding 1 and one, Pats lose SB.

Through all of this, the only thing that some fans have cared about is if Brady can come close to his 2007 stats record. It's almost like one group of fans only cares about THAT and THAT only v.s. realizing how tough it is to be locking down the divsion every year and BB laying this incredible foundation around Brady. It's not like Brady waves a magic wand or moves mountains by himself.

And, it's INCREDIBLY annoying to hear our own fans think that Brady made BB. That's what Jets fans and other jealous fans do because Brady is "nicer" than BB.  BB left the Jets at the altar, wisely so, so the Jets fan premise is "Brady made BB".  How covenient!  Sure, the best coach of all time somehow was made by Brady even though his defensive genius and obvious cap genius is a big reason to provide this backdrop. It's pathetic. And, our own fans take on that Jets based rhetoric as tthey've bashed BB for 3 straight years here almost as if he's the reason why our offense didn't play better in SB 42 or 46.

I could give two squats about that or continuing to look for scapegoats, mostly towards BB who didn't deliver a top flight veteran D to help Brady be better on offense for a SB win.

Our fans are VERY spoiled here and have ZERO perspective. They also have this weird fixation with being jealous of these media darling teams every year who clearly ain't winning a SB.

Finally, their anger also really stems from Brady not playing as well in the postseason like he used to, so when it's pointed out to them, they lash out.  It's like father in American Beauty who is homophobic, but is actually gay. lol

The only thing that can cure is for Brady to deliver as everyone knows he can. It's the one thing we've been missing in the playoffs, most of the time recently, for a long time.

[/QUOTE]

I find your comment incredibly amusing. The man whom your answering has 4 ? in his comment. You answer him with the name BRADY 11 times. So Brady is the root cause of all the mans 4 questions of, Why the, Hate and Agression , anger, Attacks and tenseness????

[/QUOTE]

No.   It's the fact we're looking at Brady's last SB in in February of 2005.    He's been in 2 SBs since then, and under-performed.

That's what it means.

Some of our Irrationals/Washers, while not trolls, behave like trolls, but are actually sick Pats fans who don't get that we aren't winning a SB with an under-performing offense in an offensive era.

[/QUOTE]

I could not agree with this more. In fact, in the playoffs in general, Brady has under performed since the last Super Bowl victory. Early in his career (when the Pats won 3 in 4 years) Brady played consistently from the regular season to the playoffs.

Since he started putting up the big regular season number (2007-present). He has not been able to recreate his regular season success when the playoffs begin.

[/QUOTE]

you must be another one of rustys account or just another poster who doesnt know football. from 01-04, do you think teams gameplanned for Brady the way they have since 07'??  ONe word answer please...lol @ these phony fans who think they know the game.  You take away a great RB and your QB's game gets better and the attention will turn to the star QB and he will have to do MUCH more and this aint even talking about the decline in the defenses since 05...LMAO

[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm... IF the other teams are out there "gameplanning" Brady, seems to me BB missed class on developing other CONSISTENT offensive weapons, like a ground game. Your excuse is like saying the NFL has caught up to the Pats, but the Pats haven't caught up to the NFL. Laughable, especially when teh ultimate results aren't there.  

[/QUOTE]

well its not an excuse. Its called Corey Dillon retired. Everyone outside of Rusty knows that Benny HIll was not good enough to take attention from Brady, so I guess there are 2 people now..  Congratulations on aligning with Rusty and his Brady Bashing Agenda! I understand you are frustrated but dont come in here with your sh*tstorm right before the playoffs start when you havent posted all year because then you look and sound like a troll and trolls arent respected here.

[/QUOTE]

First of all, I commend you on your ability to NOT be able to rationally discuss this issue. But then, what can I expect from a narrow minded troll, who has a man love crush on Tom Brady? Babe will be jealous. Be careful!

Keep you eyes wide shut, there Sparky! Brady's did absolutely NOTHING to win the last two Super Bowls. His stats prove it. The lack of 4th Qtr production (this means "SCORING"; go ask Daddy) proves it. No "clutch" playmaking from him or teh offense. The really great QB's in the SB era are, well, UNDEFEATED (this means "haven't lost a SB game"; go ask Mommy). I appreciate Brady for what he's done, but to know he's lost the last 2 SB's with his fingerprints all over them is beyond having "blind faith" in him. So again, Junior, whichever way you want to praise, or bronze Brady, game stats or SB wins, he's one of the best, but NOT the GREATEST.

Haven't posted all year? I see you suffer from a lack of reading for comprehension. I've been on this board for a long time. Ask TexPat. You are truly a tool and a half.... a claw hammer with one claw missing and the other broken off..... useless. Back to the sandbox with you, and try to keep it out of your eyes. You have issues enough trying to see as it is. Also, don't call the biggest kid in the box names. It doesn't help you out any.

[/QUOTE]

Da F*ck u babbling about old man?!?  I know you are an old time poster, but you havent frequented here all year so to come on here now and lay this sh*tstorm, I guess I dont see your point. Should we quit as fans!?!?   Take out the name calling and your post sais what exactly?? That Brady S*cks! Ok, thanks the info. Now go join Rusty at the Motel 8 and have at it...lol

Im just gonna let you think what you want old timer.

Disclaimer: I have nothing against the ederly. I just dont prefer to discuss things with those ederly people who have lost their mind and that includes you. Little too old to be using sandbox references , no?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When we got beat in the superbowls it was because the giants generated a pass rush. Whether it was due to the O line breaking down, scheme or what ever, it worked.  

For this game we need a pass rush. We get that our corners look al pro and we will beat anyone. Time for chandler jones to step up and be the force he can be. If they have to double him the other side can have a lot of fun.  

[/QUOTE]

Weren't there a lot of folks who said that if there was any other QB in those two SB games against the Giants other than Brady, the Pats would have lost worse?  Name a QB who would have done better under the pressure the Giants put on TB those two games.  Seems EVERYONE forgets, put enough pressure on ANY QB and they will not perform well and everyone agrees, the Giants D was playing way above their norm those two games while the Pats O-line underperformed!

[/QUOTE]

So, are you actually saying that the Pats OL cost them the last two SB's? If yes, this goes to BB, who failed miserably to: 1) properly ID his OL's problems   and  2) failed to gameplan accordingly. Now, be very cautious when answering this. I recall the Pats barely beating the Giants in teh 2007 regular season, and then losing the SB. Then, they lost to them in last year's regular season AND again in the SB. Kind of want to make you think that maybe Coughlin is the better coach, as he obviously studies game films and came up with better, SUCCESSFUL game plans and then went out and made them work.  

Or, are you saying that the Giants' pass rush was a total surprise to the entire NFL world? To quote Denny Greene, "they were who the Pats thought they were", and STILL couldn't stop 'em. Either poor game planning or poor players... YOU make that call. Sorry, but 'luck" doesn't enter i to the equation, as it waqs an all-game embarrassment. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's what it means.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"IF the other teams are out there "gameplanning" Brady, seems to me BB missed class on developing other CONSISTENT offensive weapons, like a ground game. Your excuse is like saying the NFL has caught up to the Pats, but the Pats haven't caught up to the NFL. Laughable, especially when teh ultimate results aren't there"

I like this gem here the most.  You come out of nowhere at the same time rusty disappears with this F*ck Brady Shitstorm when ONLY the O.P. stated he was best all time, Not I and then proceed to blame BB while also blaming Brady for not developing guys!??!?!  Drink much old goozer!?    I will be the first to admit that Brady has done poorly developing new WRs but they havent brought in Squat but TEs who he made a lot of money. So is BB overated too for wasting the Brady years??  You are on a roll dont stop now. Tell us how you really feel. You surely must hate the Krafts too....lol  what a double crossing troll!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Who is this Rusty character?? Is he sage like in his knowledge of the gretaest game ever played ...like myself?

I just call them like I see them. And what we all saw last SB Sunday was a horrible pass to Welker. I saw it the World saw it but apparently you(Babe) didn't see the game?

[/QUOTE]

The world saw Welker drop the Lombardi troll.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Who is this Rusty character?? Is he sage like in his knowledge of the gretaest game ever played ...like myself?

I just call them like I see them. And what we all saw last SB Sunday was a horrible pass to Welker. I saw it the World saw it but apparently you(Babe) didn't see the game?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually some saw Brady throw it to no receiver from his endzone.  Depends on perspective.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to jjmsphd43's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I just found these forums. It seems to mostly be people who think everything Belichick and/or Brady do is perfect and right arguing with people who think everything Belichick and/or Brady do is terrible and they both stink (despite being one of the the winningest coach and QB combos of all time)...

[/QUOTE]

The vast majority here think BB is a great coach and Brady a great QB.

ONE POSTER, often called "Rusty" (a troll banned a dozen times or more) who is now named Rock Scully is the one constantly questioning BB's coaching and Brady's play. Very very few others do any of that.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually some saw Brady throw it to no receiver from his endzone.  Depends on perspective.

[/QUOTE]
    Some, I recall, thought the Giants intercepted it on an underthrown ball by Brady to an injured Gronkowski. 

Me?  I just think the Giants were better that day.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What are you even talking about troll? We weren't even discussing that play where 7 blockers couldn't hold 4 rushers for more than 4 seconds. Just zip it. You provide nothing of value here.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Some, I recall, thought the Giants intercepted it on an underthrown ball by Brady to an injured Gronkowski. 

Me?  I just think the Giants were better that day.

[/QUOTE]

Explain. What don't you get about nobody here caring about what you say except your fellow troll Rusty?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What are you even talking about troll? We weren't even discussing that play where 7 blockers couldn't hold 4 rushers for more than 4 seconds. Just zip it. You provide nothing of value here.

[/QUOTE]
    I wholeheartedly disagree.