In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Jets' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who is this Rusty character?? Is he sage like in his knowledge of the gretaest game ever played ...like myself?

I just call them like I see them. And what we all saw last SB Sunday was a horrible pass to Welker. I saw it the World saw it but apparently you(Babe) didn't see the game?

[/QUOTE]

The world saw Welker drop the Lombardi troll.

[/QUOTE]

Actually some saw Brady throw it to no receiver from his endzone.  Depends on perspective.

[/QUOTE]
    Some, I recall, thought the Giants intercepted it on an underthrown ball by Brady to an injured Gronkowski. 

Me?  I just think the Giants were better that day.

[/QUOTE]

I could not agree more. In fact, the Giants were better in both Super Bowls. The question is why were the Giants better in those games when the Patriots were clearly the superior team of the course of the season?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: These are the facts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

What are you even talking about troll? We weren't even discussing that play where 7 blockers couldn't hold 4 rushers for more than 4 seconds. Just zip it. You provide nothing of value here.

[/QUOTE]
    I wholeheartedly disagree. 

[/QUOTE]

Problem for you is; nobody else disagrees.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Who is this Rusty character?? Is he sage like in his knowledge of the gretaest game ever played ...like myself?

I just call them like I see them. And what we all saw last SB Sunday was a horrible pass to Welker. I saw it the World saw it but apparently you(Babe) didn't see the game?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually some saw Brady throw it to no receiver from his endzone.  Depends on perspective.

[/QUOTE]
    Some, I recall, thought the Giants intercepted it on an underthrown ball by Brady to an injured Gronkowski. 

[/QUOTE]

I could not agree more. In fact, the Giants were better in both Super Bowls. The question is why were the Giants better in those games when the Patriots were clearly the superior team of the course of the season?

[/QUOTE]

The answer is; because the O-line running game and defense were better during the season.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The answer is; because the O-line running game and defense were better during the season.

[/QUOTE]

So basically, the whole team with exception of Brady played bad in those games?

Ultimately, Belichick got out coached. Neither were the Patriots prepared for what the Giants brought to the table despite having played them in the regular season each time.

However, if Brady deserve no blame for those two loses then why should he get any credit for the three Super Bowl wins. Weren't the defenses, running game and offensive line all better in the Super Bowl 36, 38 and 39? At that time, Brady was a cog in a machine. Outside of NE he was never mentioned as possibly being the best QB in the NFL.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

"I like this gem here the most.  You come out of nowhere at the same time rusty disappears with this F*ck Brady Shitstorm when ONLY the O.P. stated he was best all time, Not I and then proceed to blame BB while also blaming Brady for not developing guys!??!?!  Drink much old goozer!?    I will be the first to admit that Brady has done poorly developing new WRs but they havent brought in Squat but TEs who he made a lot of money. So is BB overated too for wasting the Brady years??  You are on a roll dont stop now. Tell us how you really feel. You surely must hate the Krafts too....lol  what a double crossing troll!"

I see that Y chromosome is shining thru for you. Too bad you can't identify lousy QB play when yoiu see it without resorting to excusing said poor play from Brady by blaming others. Fact is, and yiu can readily check it out (at least I think and HOPE you can), he's not played like a HOF'er in his last two SB. Gee! Any coincidence with him playing Baby Daddy and gettinf involved with super models?  Just wondering. But, you go check it out. I'll even toss you another bone to chew on: the Pats haven't won a SB since the BB-Crennel-Weis breakup. Was it BB or his coordinators? Hmmmm..... Just like the Cowboys coordinators breaking up (Turner and Wanstadt). In that case, NO ONE ever won anything again.

Again, as you failed to grasp the point, the Giants LIVED on their pass rush all season and in teh playoffs. The Pats couldn't handle it. Now, who's to blame on that? Think BB has anything to do with NOT game planning for that? Here's an absolutely FREE (no strings attached) history lesson: in SB 4 (Chiefs vs Vikings), Hank Stram game planned the Viking D (The Purple people Eaters, world beaters, etc) out of the ball game. No one who know defense will ever confuse that defense and the 2011 Giants defense. So, was it the players, INCLUDING Brady, or the game plan they had to follow? Think that maybe the coached had anything to do with it? After all, it was their game plan AND players they acquired.

It's not Brady's job to "develop" WR's. He's got to click with them. But, taking your point for what it is, who gets the WR's in for Brady to "develop"? Doesn't matter who they bring in, as they game plan for the players they have on roster. Again, I don't see "GM" after Brady's name, so let's look at BB and his drafting.

Are you seeing a trend here?  1) No SB wins since The breakup  2) No superior SB performace since 2005 for Brady since he got involved with his super models  3) No Bady "develpoment" of a WR since Moss left, because no good WR was drafted, traded for, or brought in as a FA  4) a failure to game plan for the Giants ultra top secret defense and pass rush that had never before been seen.

Never said BB has wasted the Brady years. Brady's done enough of that all on his own when it mattered. Brady can only play with the players BB brings in. It's still good enough to average 11-13 wins a regular season, but that's not good enough when the goal needs to be SB wins, unless you live in Jacksonville, KC, Cleveland, Detroit, or Arizona, where having a .500 season is a monumental achievement.

Moron, I love the Krafts. They saved the franchise from the morose created by the Sullivans (go get a history book on the NFL), and Kiam. He made them relevent and a team to be proud to follow. He brought respectability to the franchise, and made them the model of the NFL and other professional leagues. Bring in the right fcolks and then get the heck out of the way, letting them do their jobs. Please note the recent successes of the Cowboys, Redskins, Bills, and Raiders. Nuff said.

So, consider yourself educated. Sit back and enjoy the chocolatey Ovaltine and Oreos. remember, lights go out at 9 PM.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to AZPAT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to palookaski's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to dreighver's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why is there so much hate and aggression on this forum? We can all disagree at times, but the rate at which people attack one another is ridiculous. We're all Pats fans, right? And the Pats went 12-4 and got a first-round bye, right? Why is everyone so tense and angry?

[/QUOTE]

SB 42, blame BB for the witch hunt known as Spygate, Brady blows out a leg, Pats are in transition 1 and done, Pats inexperienced and rebuilding 1 and one, Pats lose SB.

Through all of this, the only thing that some fans have cared about is if Brady can come close to his 2007 stats record. It's almost like one group of fans only cares about THAT and THAT only v.s. realizing how tough it is to be locking down the divsion every year and BB laying this incredible foundation around Brady. It's not like Brady waves a magic wand or moves mountains by himself.

And, it's INCREDIBLY annoying to hear our own fans think that Brady made BB. That's what Jets fans and other jealous fans do because Brady is "nicer" than BB.  BB left the Jets at the altar, wisely so, so the Jets fan premise is "Brady made BB".  How covenient!  Sure, the best coach of all time somehow was made by Brady even though his defensive genius and obvious cap genius is a big reason to provide this backdrop. It's pathetic. And, our own fans take on that Jets based rhetoric as tthey've bashed BB for 3 straight years here almost as if he's the reason why our offense didn't play better in SB 42 or 46.

I could give two squats about that or continuing to look for scapegoats, mostly towards BB who didn't deliver a top flight veteran D to help Brady be better on offense for a SB win.

Our fans are VERY spoiled here and have ZERO perspective. They also have this weird fixation with being jealous of these media darling teams every year who clearly ain't winning a SB.

The Jets in 2010, last year it was Houston or SF, this year it's Seattle. 

Finally, their anger also really stems from Brady not playing as well in the postseason like he used to, so when it's pointed out to them, they lash out.  It's like father in American Beauty who is homophobic, but is actually gay. lol

Those are our Ballwashers here.

The only thing that can cure is for Brady to deliver as everyone knows he can. It's the one thing we've been missing in the playoffs, most of the time recently, for a long time.

[/QUOTE]

I find your comment incredibly amusing. The man whom your answering has 4 ? in his comment. You answer him with the name BRADY 11 times. So Brady is the root cause of all the mans 4 questions of, Why the, Hate and Agression , anger, Attacks and tenseness????

Is that correct? It's been Brady all along? Not the Trolls at all?

[/QUOTE]

No.   It's the fact we're looking at Brady's last SB in in February of 2005.    He's been in 2 SBs since then, and under-performed.

That's what it means.

Some of our Irrationals/Washers, while not trolls, behave like trolls, but are actually sick Pats fans who don't get that we aren't winning a SB with an under-performing offense in an offensive era.

As a Pats fan, this is not amusing to me whatsoever.

[/QUOTE]

I could not agree with this more. In fact, in the playoffs in general, Brady has under performed since the last Super Bowl victory. Early in his career (when the Pats won 3 in 4 years) Brady played consistently from the regular season to the playoffs.

Since he started putting up the big regular season number (2007-present). He has not been able to recreate his regular season success when the playoffs begin.

Brady regular season 2001-2004 passer rating: 87.5

Brady post season 2001-2004 passer rating: 88.9

Brady regular season 2007-2012 passer rating: 105.5

Brady post season 2007-2012 passer rating: 86.1

He has literally become a worse post season than regular season QB.

[/QUOTE]

you must be another one of rustys account or just another poster who doesnt know football. from 01-04, do you think teams gameplanned for Brady the way they have since 07'??  ONe word answer please...lol @ these phony fans who think they know the game.  You take away a great RB and your QB's game gets better and the attention will turn to the star QB and he will have to do MUCH more and this aint even talking about the decline in the defenses since 05...LMAO

[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm... IF the other teams are out there "gameplanning" Brady, seems to me BB missed class on developing other CONSISTENT offensive weapons, like a ground game. Your excuse is like saying the NFL has caught up to the Pats, but the Pats haven't caught up to the NFL. Laughable, especially when teh ultimate results aren't there.  

[/QUOTE]

well its not an excuse. Its called Corey Dillon retired. Everyone outside of Rusty knows that Benny HIll was not good enough to take attention from Brady, so I guess there are 2 people now..  Congratulations on aligning with Rusty and his Brady Bashing Agenda! I understand you are frustrated but dont come in here with your sh*tstorm right before the playoffs start when you havent posted all year because then you look and sound like a troll and trolls arent respected here.

[/QUOTE]

First of all, I commend you on your ability to NOT be able to rationally discuss this issue. But then, what can I expect from a narrow minded troll, who has a man love crush on Tom Brady? Babe will be jealous. Be careful!

Keep you eyes wide shut, there Sparky! Brady's did absolutely NOTHING to win the last two Super Bowls. His stats prove it. The lack of 4th Qtr production (this means "SCORING"; go ask Daddy) proves it. No "clutch" playmaking from him or teh offense. The really great QB's in the SB era are, well, UNDEFEATED (this means "haven't lost a SB game"; go ask Mommy). I appreciate Brady for what he's done, but to know he's lost the last 2 SB's with his fingerprints all over them is beyond having "blind faith" in him. So again, Junior, whichever way you want to praise, or bronze Brady, game stats or SB wins, he's one of the best, but NOT the GREATEST.

Haven't posted all year? I see you suffer from a lack of reading for comprehension. I've been on this board for a long time. Ask TexPat. You are truly a tool and a half.... a claw hammer with one claw missing and the other broken off..... useless. Back to the sandbox with you, and try to keep it out of your eyes. You have issues enough trying to see as it is. Also, don't call the biggest kid in the box names. It doesn't help you out any.

[/QUOTE]

Da F*ck u babbling about old man?!?  I know you are an old time poster, but you havent frequented here all year so to come on here now and lay this sh*tstorm, I guess I dont see your point. Should we quit as fans!?!?   Take out the name calling and your post sais what exactly?? That Brady S*cks! Ok, thanks the info. Now go join Rusty at the Motel 8 and have at it...lol

Im just gonna let you think what you want old timer.

Disclaimer: I have nothing against the ederly. I just dont prefer to discuss things with those ederly people who have lost their mind and that includes you. Little too old to be using sandbox references , no?

[/QUOTE]

If the juvenile fits in it, Sparky, it'll be mentioned. Just keep your Pull Ups up nice and snug, huh? Mommy doesn't like the sand spilling out when she changes it. Plus, you need some Life Boy for those fingers of your. I see you can't discuss anything without having the need to feel like you're co-staring in a Richard Pryor movie. Sad........

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Be prepared to be attacked.   He also has 27 TDs and 17 INTs since 2005 and if you take away his outlier games since then (best and worst), it's 19 TDs and 13 INTs.Obviously, that is not good.We cannot have our best player playing poorly.  This is the biggest stretch of his career. We'll see. I hope he has it figured out and won't try to run that shotgun spread.

You always lump his mediocre 2005 & 2006 post-season totals in with his 2007-2011 numbers. He was still "game manager" Brady in those days though. Seems more appropriate to include the numbers from those two years in with the 2001-2004 totals. When they are...when the dividing line is 2007, not 2004...his before/after playoff stats are not so dissimilar:

Pre-2007: 20 TD/9 Int
    Post-2007: 18 TD/11 Int

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In a nutshell...

A lot of what the Pats TEAM did in the past 2 SBs can be used as reasons for losing those two games.  Rusty wants to blame ONE player to the exclusion of other elements.  Also, as I recall, there was another team on the other sideline that had much to do with the losses.  If the D had held late in both those games, we'd hear Jints rant about all the reasons the Giants lost those two SBs and not necessarily blame only Eli for the losses like we see against TB here.  Teams lose games, live with it and root the Pats on to win this time!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Be prepared to be attacked.   He also has 27 TDs and 17 INTs since 2005 and if you take away his outlier games since then (best and worst), it's 19 TDs and 13 INTs.Obviously, that is not good.We cannot have our best player playing poorly.  This is the biggest stretch of his career. We'll see. I hope he has it figured out and won't try to run that shotgun spread.

You always lump his mediocre 2005 & 2006 post-season totals in with his 2007-2011 numbers. He was still "game manager" Brady in those days though. Seems more appropriate to include the numbers from those two years in with the 2001-2004 totals. When they are...when the dividing line is 2007, not 2004...his before/after playoff stats are not so dissimilar:

Pre-2007: 20 TD/9 Int
    Post-2007: 18 TD/11 Int

[/QUOTE]

I tend to throw out the 2005 and 2006 seasons altogether. Both years, the Patriots had obvious flaws as a team and were not considered favorites going into the playoffs (there was a reason they did not have a bye either season).

I maintain that as Brady has gotten better (statiscally speaking) in the regular season. He has performed worse in the post-season. The team relies on him more and he has not responded in the playoffs. In 2001 the Patriots won a Super Bowl with Brady throwing 1 TD in the post-season (Bledsoe threw one in the Pittsburgh game).

Since Brady has become the focal point of the team (which I consider starting in 2007), this team has not won a championship. I think Brady is a great QB, I just think they are not going to win putting that much on his shoulders.

As I have said multiple times, I think this year is different. I think the defense and the running game are capable of winning with Tom Brady putting up the kind of numbers he did in the early 2000s. That is what I am hoping happens in the next three games...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So basically, the whole team with exception of Brady played bad in those games?

Ultimately, Belichick got out coached. Neither were the Patriots prepared for what the Giants brought to the table despite having played them in the regular season each time.

However, if Brady deserve no blame for those two loses then why should he get any credit for the three Super Bowl wins. Weren't the defenses, running game and offensive line all better in the Super Bowl 36, 38 and 39? At that time, Brady was a cog in a machine. Outside of NE he was never mentioned as possibly being the best QB in the NFL.

[/QUOTE]

Brady played well in all the SBs considering the circumstances in each. Nobody has said he gets all the credit in the wins.

If the D managed to get a stop in the last one instead of collaping we would all be praising them as stepping up and playing great clutch football. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

I think Brady is a great QB, I just think they are not going to win putting that much on his shoulders.

[/QUOTE]

I agree. You aren't likely going to be the best with just an elite QB. You do need a D to get a turnover or two and be able to get off the field. You do need an at least decent running game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Another day another idiotic Babe comment. The Giants had a ton of injuries throughout the regular season. They didn't get healthy until mid December.

You really are stupid.

[/QUOTE]

Speaking of stupid.....

I was talking about the Pats, not the Giants dum bass. Just retire Rusty. You constantly make a fool of yourself.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Hey shenanigan why don't you start a Rusty fake account list.

Here's another Rusty log In trying to back his moronic argument.  What a freaking disturbed tool.

Time for everyone to take back the board from this Brady hating Jets troll and all his accounts.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In a nutshell...

A lot of what the Pats TEAM did in the past 2 SBs can be used as reasons for losing those two games.  Rusty wants to blame ONE player to the exclusion of other elements.  Also, as I recall, there was another team on the other sideline that had much to do with the losses.  If the D had held late in both those games, we'd hear Jints rant about all the reasons the Giants lost those two SBs and not necessarily blame only Eli for the losses like we see against TB here.  Teams lose games, live with it and root the Pats on to win this time!!

[/QUOTE]

Well summed up.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Here's another Rusty log In trying to back his moronic argument.  What a freaking disturbed tool.

Time for everyone to take back the board from this Brady hating Jets troll and all his accounts.

[/QUOTE]

Maybe he is a jets troll. Hell, he doesn't even live anywhere near here. Who knows where he comes from.

But only a troll or a deeply psychotic Pats' fan would just permeate the board with this Brady hate.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

THIS IS THE BOTTOM LINE.

I post to Rusty....

"The SB. 9:24 left..... from our own 8 yard line.

Drive runs from backs - Benny 3 yards, Woody 1 yard, Benny -1 yards, we punt. (1.3 ypc)

This is where Welker dropped the Lombardi. Brady went 4 for 7 and 34 yards on that drive junior. Where the hell was the running game you want so badly to help him out????????"

And all he can answer is that Benny wasn't warmed up. This is what you get when you corner a RAT folks.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actuall he claims to live in N Carolina and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he's a closet panther fan who has hated Brady ever since he beat up on his little pantherettes.

Of course he'll never admit it.  Who would?

One thing for sure is he's NOT a Pats fan.  Pats fans don't prop up every inadequacy of the team just to bash the QB.  Only trolls do that. IE Leon, UD and all the various other trolls who infest the sight..

Truthfully, alot of the visitors don't even bash TB.  They bash Rusty!  LOL

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

I admit that I hate Brady,BB the pats and mostly the pats fans. I hate Brady for being just the best QB any6 of us has ever seen and doesn't play for the Jets. So i respect him but hate him. he blew the SB for you guy6s last yer so Im sure there are a few Brady haters in the forums also  Babe is NOT one of these haters-He is a Brady Apoligist. 

BB- I hate him because without Brady he is nothing and he cheated-We all remeber Spygate don't we?An ugly time3 in the pats organization and unfortunate for pats fans everywhere. I know how embarrassed you all must be...as you should be3 for condoning cheating in sports. 

The pats because they are the pats

pats fans - I don't think I have enough time and not sure where to begin

I apologize for all the gramatical errors but the ipad keyboard is very small

[/QUOTE]

It's good to see you attempting to be honest. But you are dead wrong about cheating and Brady causing the loss. Other than that, your points have some truth to them.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

"I like this gem here the most.  You come out of nowhere at the same time rusty disappears with this F*ck Brady Shitstorm when ONLY the O.P. stated he was best all time, Not I and then proceed to blame BB while also blaming Brady for not developing guys!??!?!  Drink much old goozer!?    I will be the first to admit that Brady has done poorly developing new WRs but they havent brought in Squat but TEs who he made a lot of money. So is BB overated too for wasting the Brady years??  You are on a roll dont stop now. Tell us how you really feel. You surely must hate the Krafts too....lol  what a double crossing troll!"

I see that Y chromosome is shining thru for you. Too bad you can't identify lousy QB play when yoiu see it without resorting to excusing said poor play from Brady by blaming others. Fact is, and yiu can readily check it out (at least I think and HOPE you can), he's not played like a HOF'er in his last two SB. Gee! Any coincidence with him playing Baby Daddy and gettinf involved with super models?  Just wondering. But, you go check it out. I'll even toss you another bone to chew on: the Pats haven't won a SB since the BB-Crennel-Weis breakup. Was it BB or his coordinators? Hmmmm..... Just like the Cowboys coordinators breaking up (Turner and Wanstadt). In that case, NO ONE ever won anything again.

Again, as you failed to grasp the point, the Giants LIVED on their pass rush all season and in teh playoffs. The Pats couldn't handle it. Now, who's to blame on that? Think BB has anything to do with NOT game planning for that? Here's an absolutely FREE (no strings attached) history lesson: in SB 4 (Chiefs vs Vikings), Hank Stram game planned the Viking D (The Purple people Eaters, world beaters, etc) out of the ball game. No one who know defense will ever confuse that defense and the 2011 Giants defense. So, was it the players, INCLUDING Brady, or the game plan they had to follow? Think that maybe the coached had anything to do with it? After all, it was their game plan AND players they acquired.

It's not Brady's job to "develop" WR's. He's got to click with them. But, taking your point for what it is, who gets the WR's in for Brady to "develop"? Doesn't matter who they bring in, as they game plan for the players they have on roster. Again, I don't see "GM" after Brady's name, so let's look at BB and his drafting.

Are you seeing a trend here?  1) No SB wins since The breakup  2) No superior SB performace since 2005 for Brady since he got involved with his super models  3) No Bady "develpoment" of a WR since Moss left, because no good WR was drafted, traded for, or brought in as a FA  4) a failure to game plan for the Giants ultra top secret defense and pass rush that had never before been seen.

Never said BB has wasted the Brady years. Brady's done enough of that all on his own when it mattered. Brady can only play with the players BB brings in. It's still good enough to average 11-13 wins a regular season, but that's not good enough when the goal needs to be SB wins, unless you live in Jacksonville, KC, Cleveland, Detroit, or Arizona, where having a .500 season is a monumental achievement.

Moron, I love the Krafts. They saved the franchise from the morose created by the Sullivans (go get a history book on the NFL), and Kiam. He made them relevent and a team to be proud to follow. He brought respectability to the franchise, and made them the model of the NFL and other professional leagues. Bring in the right fcolks and then get the heck out of the way, letting them do their jobs. Please note the recent successes of the Cowboys, Redskins, Bills, and Raiders. Nuff said.

So, consider yourself educated. Sit back and enjoy the chocolatey Ovaltine and Oreos. remember, lights go out at 9 PM.

[/QUOTE]

agree with all except the dum bass crap bout supermodels and his family-thats simpleton nonsense logic...that has absolutely nothing to do with brady's performance on the field-u can do those things and not go hollywood and ur using it is just silly

also back off a bit on the tone-u sound like a punka**

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

bad match-up for pats...every team has one

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So any time the Patriots play the Giants we should just expect the Pats to lose?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So any time the Patriots play the Giants we should just expect the Pats to lose?

[/QUOTE]

been going that way but all close games

not every time but more often than not-giants have fits with eagles usually