These Games will show us everything

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

These Games will show us everything

The next 2 games we face the jets and thr giants 2 teams that define our lack off titles since 07.

Ik the Nfl is so professional but I know from my own experience (HS) and other who have will agree football at its heart is a game of emotion and playing with passion like you mean it. Unlike we did last week. Sure we ahve a few guys that play like there life depends on it every week. Gronk,welker,spikes, Brady when hes not hit.

The giants are the team that ended the perfect season...i know there are very few starters left over from 07 but this is still a huge game to get up for. Next is the Jets the team that we once dominated but has beat us in big games the last few years eveyr player on this team should be angry and ready to go.

If we come out and play like we mean it these next two games and show what kinda team we are....I think a Championship is realistic......If we continue playing like @ss then theres no shot WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS IMPORTANCE OF THESE 2 GAMES

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

Re: These Games will show us everything

In Response to These Games will show us everything:
    [QUOTE]The next 2 games we face the jets and thr giants 2 teams that define our lack off titles since 07. Ik the Nfl is so professional but I know from my own experience (HS) and other who have will agree football at its heart is a game of emotion and playing with passion like you mean it. Unlike we did last week. Sure we ahve a few guys that play like there life depends on it every week. Gronk,welker,spikes, Brady when hes not hit. The giants are the team that ended the perfect season...i know there are very few starters left over from 07 but this is still a huge game to get up for. Next is the Jets the team that we once dominated but has beat us in big games the last few years eveyr player on this team should be angry and ready to go. If we come out and play like we mean it these next two games and show what kinda team we are....I think a Championship is realistic......If we continue playing like @ss then theres no shot WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS IMPORTANCE OF THESE 2 GAMES
    Posted by Bspikes55[/QUOTE]

Last week people said "the next 3 games will show us what our team is made of.... Steelers, Giant, Jets". Well we got the first part of the answer last week. We'll likely get the next part of it this week.

Get ready for Eli Manning to be declared as the combination of Brees, Brady and Rodgers. After all, even Chad Henne had a 400+ game against our defense and was hailed a saviour.