They are booing Peyton Manning.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

They are booing Peyton Manning.

The Broncos home crowd was showering Peyton with boos after he failed to complete another pass. I've got to admit his arm does look weak - the ball just doesn't have zip on anything over 15 yards. It's really strange to be watching this right now...although it's fun to watch this guy sulk and make faces after every throw.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: They are booing Peyton Manning.

They are already chanting for Kyle Orton out here........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

What a coincidence. So Am I!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

They want tebow back!

It is sad to see he can not throw the ball on a rope outside of 15 yards. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

The Broncos home crowd was showering Peyton with boos after he failed to complete another pass. I've got to admit his arm does look weak - the ball just doesn't have zip on anything over 15 yards. It's really strange to be watching this right now...although it's fun to watch this guy sulk and make faces after every throw.

the one thing elway deserves after dumping a player that took a team about to win 3 games in the season, to a playof team (the only reason manning considered going there), is to flounder and not make the playoffs for a few years

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

They have changed their chants to........."We want Peyton...We want Peyton...We want Peyton!"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

I couldn't believe when Phil Simms said his arm looked strong. A few of his throws looked like Chad Pennington was in the pocket. He cannot throw a 25 yard out to the right side. Used to be a bread-and-butter throw of his.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:

I couldn't believe when Phil Simms said his arm looked strong. A few of his throws looked like Chad Pennington was in the pocket. He cannot throw a 25 yard out to the right side. Used to be a bread-and-butter throw of his.

I know. And they keep mentioning these brilliant back shoulder throws of his - they look more like the ball is just dying in the air than back shoulder passes. I don't remember him being a back shoulder passer much throughout his career.

Sections
Shortcuts