Things we learned tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

Things we learned tonight

1. Kyle arrington is not the answer sure he had a interception late. but he got burnt by nate burleson who is mediocre. he just cant cover that well not the answer.

2. O line got burnt connely is not that good at rg and light got benched at LT.

3. Ocho-Cinco sucks he needs to get cut i wana se emore taylor price out there.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from june2010. Show june2010's posts

Re: Things we learned tonight

In Response to Things we learned tonight:
    1. Kyle arrington is not the answer sure he had a interception late. but he got burnt by nate burleson who is mediocre. he just cant cover that well not the answer. 2. O line got burnt connely is not that good at rg and light got benched at LT. 3. Ocho-Cinco sucks he needs to get cut i wana se emore taylor price out there.
    Posted by Bspikes55

McCourty may go through a sophmore Jinx. pressure disappeared.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

Unfortunatly that may be true arrington just got burnt straight up safety is a disaster as well. Butler actually did ok

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Things we learned tonight:
    In Response to Things we learned tonight : McCourty may go through a sophmore Jinx. pressure disappeared.
    Posted by june2010

Watch out. King will be all over you on this. He chastised me severely for saying "he looks good so far" when he stridently pointed out that McCourty is a virtual lock for the HOF.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

In Response to Things we learned tonight:
    1. Kyle arrington is not the answer sure he had a interception late. but he got burnt by nate burleson who is mediocre. he just cant cover that well not the answer. 2. O line got burnt connely is not that good at rg and light got benched at LT. 3. Ocho-Cinco sucks he needs to get cut i wana se emore taylor price out there.
    Posted by Bspikes55

agree with all 3.
    been saying # 1 since last year
    been saying the same about price (not about cutting ocho)

my comments about game are in how do those who wanted brady to play - brady getting planted thread

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

I learned that Brady needs to play more in Game 4. I'd like to see him go the distance and hopefully it will be an overtime game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I watched our DBs get out muscled, out run, and out jumped by tall speedy, bulky WRs. Detroit had one hobbit WR and that was Tom Toone, the kid with hair done to asss.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

Isn't it just too bad that all these armchair DB's can't play as well as even Arrington?

GUYS... Defense truly is a team sport....  the DL was decimated tonight by leaving people home.  I know some were injured or not game shape.... but when you put the kind of BS pressure on a QB that they did tonight, the Backs are screwed.
    One cannot expect a DB to blanket cover for 10 seconds..... Also in a few spots the DB's never turned their head to see if the ball was coming or not.

ANYQAY.. it is not 100% Arrintons fault nor McCourty's fault... it was a team defense failure..... even the little screen passed (LB TERRITORY) were not played well.  30-50 yrds on a few of them.... OUCH!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickforPresident. Show BelichickforPresident's posts

I second Fenway Chuck's point, defence is a team game.  The first long ball McCourty gave up, was that single coverage?  It wasn't bad.  He nearly batted the ball away.  Re-run that same play 10 times and I doubt that it's a much more than 50% of the time.  If that.  Hats off Stafford.  He played like we expect TB to play every week.  Fantastic.  As for Tom, man, a bad game for sure.  When you see his passes hit the dirt in front of a receiver . . . off night.  Hope we don't see many more of those.
    Back to defense.  Pass rush was the problem.  Won't be 'til the first game that we have an answer to what our real "new" defense is going to look like. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In Response to Re: Things we learned tonight:
    Isn't it just too bad that all these armchair DB's can't play as well as even Arrington? GUYS... Defense truly is a team sport....  the DL was decimated tonight by leaving people home.  I know some were injured or not game shape.... but when you put the kind of BS pressure on a QB that they did tonight, the Backs are screwed. One cannot expect a DB to blanket cover for 10 seconds..... Also in a few spots the DB's never turned their head to see if the ball was coming or not. ANYQAY.. it is not 100% Arrintons fault nor McCourty's fault... it was a team defense failure..... even the little screen passed (LB TERRITORY) were not played well.  30-50 yrds on a few of them.... OUCH!
    Posted by FenwayChuck

I actually thought Stafford was getting his passes off quite quickly.  I don't think too much time was the problem.  Granted there wasn't a lot of pressure, but Detroit was running an up-tempo offense and getting the ball off quickly.  Our DBs (and LBs too!) couldn't keep up.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Our small DBs shouldn't try to tackle 6'8 TEs at the shoulders. Sanders was getting a ride from Sheffield

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

Hey they thought they were riding the horse.....  As I said in another thread, they had left many DEF. players at home, and also the players that were there "MAY... just MAY" have had some part of their mind on the potential disaster about to hit their home town area.

We now need to see how they come out of this crap.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

Defense is a team sport but arrington would still have got burnt with warren sapp and reggie white on the line. he cant cover man

Sections
Shortcuts