Things will be happening anyday now....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Re: Things will be happening anyday now....

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

Vw is a head scratcher. Do we wait and see how he rehabs? Do we gamble on his health and extend him(what if he just can't get his 360 pound frame on that achilles ever again? ) We do need the cap space and certainly can't let him play at 12 million...we might just cut him and risk resigning him later?

I don't think it's a headscratcher. I think each side will openly communicate, the doctors will give a projection of his future, and the decision will be made from there.

They probably already have a basic agreement in place, whatever it is.  I don't get why this is so confusing. He's not going anywhere else and he's not in a position of leverage.

Yes, a basic agreement.  One where BB pays Vince whatever he is guaranteed after he cuts him for being old, fat and handicapped.  Jets NT in 2013 was better than Vince was in 2012.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:

Vw is a head scratcher. Do we wait and see how he rehabs? Do we gamble on his health and extend him(what if he just can't get his 360 pound frame on that achilles ever again? ) We do need the cap space and certainly can't let him play at 12 million...we might just cut him and risk resigning him later?

I don't think it's a headscratcher. I think each side will openly communicate, the doctors will give a projection of his future, and the decision will be made from there.

They probably already have a basic agreement in place, whatever it is.  I don't get why this is so confusing. He's not going anywhere else and he's not in a position of leverage.

Yes, a basic agreement.  One where BB pays Vince whatever he is guaranteed after he cuts him for being old, fat and handicapped.  Jets NT in 2013 was better than Vince was in 2012.

No one cares about the god awful Jets.

You do.  In fact, you start topics about the Jets over and over again. YOu obsess over the idea that the Jets may want more than one QB on their roster in 2014.   Bwahahahahahaha!  Bludgeoned again.  Ouch.  

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Ohhh, so what do they extend him? I didn't realize you already knew what they decided to do.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

You do.  In fact, you start topics about the Jets over and over again. YOu obsess over the idea that the Jets may want more than one QB on their roster in 2014.   Bwahahahahahaha!  Bludgeoned again.  Ouch.  

No I don't. That's RKarp or My Hurl.

We know you're so easily impressed with any dodpe who wears green and white, to the point you automatically think he's the best player anywhere in the league, because that is what you idiots have done.

Whether it be Namath, the "Sack Exchange", Curtis Martin, Chrebet, Mo Lewis, Pennington, Sanchez, you name it....Stick any player in a Jets uni and somehow, magically, they're the best player in the league at that position.

bawhahah

awabahah

So enjoyable to make fun of from afar.

Bwahahahahahahaaaaaaa!  What an idiot.  Looks like that "photographic memory" let you down again.  You can't even recall the topic you started about THE JETS, just a few days ago.  Does this sound familiar, Queenie?  

"One Year After Geno Bust

The Jets are comically already trying to cover up another high rd busted pick."

If not, here's the link.  http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/one-year-after-geno-bust/100/7003216

Hillarious!  Queenie caught lying and exposed as a "photographic memory" fraud.  Can't be made up.  BLUDGEONED!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

We know you're so easily impressed with any dodpe who wears green and white, to the point you automatically think he's the best player anywhere in the league, because that is what you idiots have done.

Whether it be Namath, the "Sack Exchange", Curtis Martin, Chrebet, Mo Lewis, Pennington, Sanchez, you name it....Stick any player in a Jets uni and somehow, magically, they're the best player in the league at that position.

bawhahah

awabahah

Yes, Queenie, like that time I called Arrrington "the best slot corner in the NFL"  or when I claimed that McCourty was better than Revis.  I am known for claiming that every player on a bad D is great and every player on a good D blows..... or is that you?  Yeah, it's you.  You freakin idiot.

But for arguments sake, the Jets had the 5th best NT in pro football in 2013.   Plus, they had the "bust"  DROY.  Suck it, Queenie.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

bawhahah

awabahah

There's Queenie for you, get bludgeoned and then deflect.  How pathetic.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

How is me mocking what moron Jets fans do all the time me being "bludgeoned" or "deflecting".

What you just typed, Rico, is an all time backpedal.

Enjoy!

How about because you denied starting topics about the Jets and then I threw your obsession in your face, moron.  BLUDGEONED AGAIN!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

bawhahah

awabahah

Yes, Queenie, like that time I called Arrrington "the best slot corner in the NFL"  or when I claimed that McCourty was better than Revis.  I am known for claiming that every player on a bad D is great and every player on a good D blows..... or is that you?  Yeah, it's you.  You freakin idiot.

But for arguments sake, the Jets had the 5th best NT in pro football in 2013.   Plus, they had the "bust"  DROY.  Suck it, Queenie.

Never said Arrington was the best at anything. I said he's very good and one of the better slot CBs in the AFC.   This is after moron Pats fans run around not realizing how vital a slot CB is in this game and judging his performance in that role.

No one cares where your mystery NT ranks in the NFL when your D is that crappy overall in a passing league.

Your team is completely outdated in terms of how it is built and your anger about that fact is delicious.

Milliner is a bust, yes.

Chris Jones's production matched Richardson's. We've been over this. The NY media is infamous for giving awards to undeserving people. Kiko Alonso was clearly the DROY. He had the award wrapped up by November just like Kuechly had it wrapped up by then for Carolina last year.

Infamous. Brett Favre to the Pro Bowl in 2008 with media assistance, Derek Jeter with AWFUL range somehow winning gold gloves as he got older since he never had any. Revis a  HOFer.  You know, stuff like that. Completely awkward for the rest of the country to watch.

LMAO

Bwahahahahahahaha!  You never said Arrington was the best slot corner in the NFL?  How about this Queenie, I post where you said that and then you leave forever?  

Deal?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

bawhahah

awabahah

Never said Arrington was the best at anything. I said he's very good and one of the better slot CBs in the AFC.   This is after moron Pats fans run around not realizing how vital a slot CB is in this game and judging his performance in that role.

No one cares where your mystery NT ranks in the NFL when your D is that crappy overall in a passing league.

Your team is completely outdated in terms of how it is built and your anger about that fact is delicious.

Milliner is a bust, yes.

Chris Jones's production matched Richardson's. We've been over this. The NY media is infamous for giving awards to undeserving people. Kiko Alonso was clearly the DROY. He had the award wrapped up by November just like Kuechly had it wrapped up by then for Carolina last year.

Infamous. Brett Favre to the Pro Bowl in 2008 with media assistance, Derek Jeter with AWFUL range somehow winning gold gloves as he got older since he never had any. Revis a  HOFer.  You know, stuff like that. Completely awkward for the rest of the country to watch.

LMAO

Yes, Queenie, Chris Jones "matched" Sheldon's year...... bwahahahahahahahaha!  We sure have been over it. That's when I caught you lying again and bludgeoned you with the facts. You are a lying LOOOOOOOO SIR!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

How is me mocking what moron Jets fans do all the time me being "bludgeoned" or "deflecting".

Enjoy!

How about because you denied starting topics about the Jets and then I threw your obsession in your face, moron.  BLUDGEONED AGAIN!

Yep. And that was to direct you off trolling one of our threads, which worked like clockwork.

We will ALWAYS mock the Jets here when we see fit as Pats fans. 

ALWAYS.

It's none of your concern nor is it your position to tell PAts fans who to make fun of around the NFL.  It's not our fault your laughingstock franchise is so freaking entertaining.

Oh, Queenie, you are so tricky with your tactics to "direct trolls".  It's just not as funny as when I set you up over and over again with bait to bring out the spelling and grammar police then I point out your every error for the next day to make you look like an idiot.  Now, that's good stuff.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Enjoy!

Yep. And that was to direct you off trolling one of our threads, which worked like clockwork.

ALWAYS.

It's none of your concern nor is it your position to tell PAts fans who to make fun of around the NFL.  It's not our fault your laughingstock franchise is so freaking entertaining.

Oh, Queenie, you are so tricky with your tactics to "direct trolls".  It's just not as funny as when I set you up over and over again with bait to bring out the spelling and grammar police then I point out your every error for the next day to make you look like an idiot.  Now, that's good stuff.

Oh, yes. The grammar bait. So special, Rico. So special. lmao

Jets will miss the playoffs yet again. Enjoy!

C'mon man. You post double what the entire board does when it comes to the Jets. Your usually wrong on what you say about them as well.

And please clarify, do you mean Jones matched Richardsons production meaning stats? Or was Jones as good as Richardson this year? Because you cant be serious. Whats next, Vellano was as good as Wkerson?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Child-like bickering aside...

I think Vince will be willing to take a pay cut, I just hope it will be something substantial. A 6 mil pay cut should be ideal.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Enjoy!

ALWAYS.

Oh, yes. The grammar bait. So special, Rico. So special. lmao

Jets will miss the playoffs yet again. Enjoy!

C'mon man. You post double what the entire board does when it comes to the Jets. Your usually wrong on what you say about them as well.

And please clarify, do you mean Jones matched Richardsons production meaning stats? Or was Jones as good as Richardson this year? Because you cant be serious. Whats next, Vellano was as good as Wkerson?

Jones was not a top 15 pick, so no I don't think Jones is as good. I said the production was on par in games played, which it was.

I would be very curious to see what Jones would do Vince on one side or a veteran like that.

Very impressive rookie year.

As for the Jets thing, you are obsessed with the Jets and constantly post things every year about them. It's usually some kind of a "Jets are coming, folks!   Warnings are out!"

lol

You just did it this past week with Schaub, SPikes and Edelman all set to join the Jets with TJ Ward. You do it all the time.

That was my first Jets comment since before Xmas.

Jones wont make the team if Vince and Kelly return

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Before the injury Vince played in 4-games and accumulated 4-Tackles and 5-assists for a whopping average of 2-tackles combined per game. Unless we expect VW to be better after his rehab than he was before he got hurt, IT IS TIME to move on as he wasn't worth the money as a player on the field before he tore it. 66% of the players who suffer an achillies never make it back. Vince is 33-yrs old, 320lbs!!! IF he gets back and IF he is willing to make it a rediculously team friendly restructuring of his deal, then maybe keep him for short term depth. Ideally, Vince remains on the team as a coach and we are able to access his great leadership still. Otherwise, THANKS FOR THE GREAT MEMORIES VINCE, WE LOVE YOU!!! Unfortunately, we have seen the last of the VW from the good ole' days.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts