Things you don't want to hear during the NFL draft tv show

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Re: Things you don't want to hear during the NFL draft tv show

"He's cooler than the other side of the pillow"...if I hear that I'll HURL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

"We're out of beer"    going to a sports bar tonight with my lady and 3 of her gal pals...all pretty, all party, all love football...life is good......FY terrorist

Don't even joke about that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

How about hearing all of the moron NY fans in the background?  That's enough for me to put the TV on mute and wait until the Pats select.

That and hearing Jon Gruden get a woody off of every single QB in the draft no matter how awful or good the kid may be.  My God.  I get so uncomfortable watching him interview these rooks and just smirk at them with every question and asking them how they made this and that throw.  ugh.  Don't forget, he was obsessed with Sanchez, too.  lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

How about hearing all of the moron NY fans in the background?  That's enough for me to put the TV on mute and wait until the Pats select.

That and hearing Jon Gruden get a woody off of every single QB in the draft no matter how awful or good the kid may be.  My God.  I get so uncomfortable watching him interview these rooks and just smirk at them with every question and asking them how they made this and that throw.  ugh.  Don't forget, he was obsessed with Sanchez, too.  lol

Though it's quite enjoyable to listen to them boo almost every pick they make.

Goodell should announce "with the 9th pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, the New York Jets select... Kyle Brady, TE, Penn State..." for old time's sake.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:

Goodell should announce "with the 9th pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, the New York Jets select... Kyle Brady, TE, Penn State..." for old time's sake.

haha it's definitely enjoyable to listen to their continued misery, but that NY arrogance/loud mouth type is so annoying.  You can barely hear the broadcasters because they're so loud and obnoxious.

20 bucks says FatRex had his standing desk job at the movie theatre picked up so he can head on down to Radio City Music Hall.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:

haha it's definitely enjoyable to listen to their continued misery, but that NY arrogance/loud mouth type is so annoying.  You can barely hear the broadcasters because they're so loud and obnoxious.

20 bucks says FatRex had his standing desk job at the movie theatre picked up so he can head on down to Radio City Music Hall.

LMAO! "standing desk"

I know. Those NY fans have no idea how much the country cannot stand them as they act so entitled all the time.

The comedy of just expecting a total botch job by the Jets is what makes the 1st rd so much fun every year.

I will forever remember that brilliant comment by our resident troll.  I believe it was you and I, along with a few others, abusing fatrex in a thread where you asked his job or whatever and he literally said he had a great job at a standing desk somewhere....I completely lost it.  Honestly, what the hell is a "standing desk"?  

I would really like to know how old fatrex is and where he works.  It would explain a lot.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Probably around the 10th Leon Sandcastle reference, that will get old.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

The moron jets fan with that stupid fireman Ed chant

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts