Think this board is bad after a loss? Look here...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patswirelessfan. Show patswirelessfan's posts

Re: Think this board is bad after a loss? Look here...

HUge mismatch for Lenard (? I think thats their linebacker) to cover Gronk or Hernandez.  Ravens Heap made it look to easy... 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Leonard is actually one of their starting safeties....He was matched up on Heap for most of the game, and you saw the game Heap had. Gronk will be a little bit of the same...In my mind, the real worry for the Jets should be Hernandez. You might be able to limit Welker and Moss, but you can't possibly contain Moss, Welker, Gronk, Hernandez, Edelman and Tate combined if that is one of the lineups the Pats use, less one of them perhaps. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

I watched the whole Jets game and all I could think was that if Flacco had any poise in the pocket at all that game should have been about 31 - 6 Ravens - I kept thinking, man, if Brady was getting those looks the Jets would have been blown off the field

I think Welker and Hernandez will kill whichever side of the field Revis isn't on - In fact, I waived Whitten from my fantasy team and picked up Hernandez because I truly believe the Jets have no answer for his+Welkers speed - if Edelman is able to play too - the Jets are going to get roasted

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

These guys are idiots, listen to this post.

Edelman, Tate, Gronkowski, Hernandez? What the hell have they proven so far?

The thing is, that offensive system and Brady gives any meathead a decent chance to put up some numbers, so it just looked good for a bit.

They think Moss and Welker is all we have and if they shut them down they win. I think they will be sadly mistaken.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Agree...The big question in my mind comes on defense. Can our defense play at a high level again like we did last week. The failure that is Sancheese in part lies in their offensive coordinators hand. If their OC opened things up a bit and let Sancheese pass (some mistakes/some success), the Jets would probably put more points on the board. I guess I am wondering which Jets offense comes out this week to match our defense? The one against the Ravens where Sancheese was openly confused, or a more poised Sancheese? 

Again, I still think the key to success for us this week is stopping the run game and special teams. Special teams has to put the ball deep in Jets territory and give Brady and the offense good field position. Our offense will be fine.